General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask me about arabs.

<< < (6/14) > >>

Madmarv:

--- Quote from: ProudAndZionist on July 31, 2009, 03:12:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Madmarv on July 31, 2009, 03:07:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: ProudAndZionist on July 31, 2009, 02:07:11 PM ---Do you live in Israel right? You are palestinian or arab? Or both?

--- End quote ---

If you are trying to trick me there, then I'm israeli now, before 48 I'm used to be called palestinian. I'm an arab christian.

--- End quote ---

Not trick...really. A very important person in my life told me that Arab Christians are different from the muslim arabs. And that I should be not angry with you...I listened to her words. BTW because not only palestinains live in Israel.

How old are you btw?  :o

--- End quote ---

This person is so right. The only good muslims you could find out there, are the atheists. (you know, the ones that don't believe in religion, atleast not in theirs).
I'm 23, in november I will be 24.

Historical Truth:

--- Quote from: Madmarv on July 31, 2009, 03:24:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: ProudAndZionist on July 31, 2009, 03:12:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: Madmarv on July 31, 2009, 03:07:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: ProudAndZionist on July 31, 2009, 02:07:11 PM ---Do you live in Israel right? You are palestinian or arab? Or both?

--- End quote ---

If you are trying to trick me there, then I'm israeli now, before 48 I'm used to be called palestinian. I'm an arab christian.

--- End quote ---

Not trick...really. A very important person in my life told me that Arab Christians are different from the muslim arabs. And that I should be not angry with you...I listened to her words. BTW because not only palestinains live in Israel.

How old are you btw?  :o

--- End quote ---

This person is so right. The only good muslims you could find out there, are the atheists. (you know, the ones that don't believe in religion, atleast not in theirs).
I'm 23, in november I will be 24.

--- End quote ---
Ha! You are only a months older than me then.   What is your stand on the following: 1) Homosexuality 2) Evolution 3) Aborotion

Madmarv:

--- Quote from: Historical Truth on August 01, 2009, 09:16:11 PM ---Ha! You are only a months older than me then.   What is your stand on the following: 1) Homosexuality 2) Evolution 3) Aborotion

--- End quote ---

Hey.
1) Homosexuality: I believe its a sickness, I don't believe people get born like this, but I don't hate them, I'm not homophobic, I understand them, I don't mind it. I treat them like normal people.

2) Evolution: its a little bit complicated, I'm 60% sure of it. In one hand, it seems like an acceptable theory, in the other hand, some scientific experiments showed that the DNA cell cannot change to produce something "healthy", it can only mutate. Which means, if the DNA change (the evolution theory) it will produce an illness. Like an abnormal leg or hand, Dawn syndrome, an eye is missing, you get the idea ... its a mutation after all, something random. Imagine billion of genes, randomized, or even a small portion of them, it cannot change an ape to a human. But ... I don't think this experiment is 100% true.
but many people believe in evolution and religion as two separate things. However, they are not. Believing in evolution does not deny the existence of a creator. God can create "something", and this "something" can become something else. That's evolution.

3) I'm not against it. There are too too many human beings on earth afterall ;D /grins

Spectator:
What do you think of Druzes?

~Hanna~:
I have a question,

Why are you not against abortion?

God loves all the little children of the world...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version