Author Topic: Ask me about arabs.  (Read 32521 times)

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
Ask me about arabs.
« on: July 30, 2009, 09:10:42 PM »
I'll start.

Does the veil (the one with the black and white colors) have anything to do with islam or extremism?

- Considering seeing most of the extremists and muslims wearing those, I believe there is a big misconception regarding those cute warmy veils. They are just part of the arabic tradition, nothing more, nothing less. Its like being an american and wearing the cowboy hat, or being scottish and wearing the tall green hat or playing the sax. I urge everyone not to link those to any of the violent actions done by muslims today, its an insult to the arabic beautiful and ancient culture, and its not fair. Muslims today have done so much to ruin the images of every inch of the arabic culture, the same as they are doing with media against Israel and the jews.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask me about arabs.
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 09:14:07 PM »
um so basically you're saying that Islam hijacked arab culture?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 09:17:30 PM »
 Why the arabs are burning cars and raping women in Europe?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 10:34:58 PM »
um so basically you're saying that Islam hijacked arab culture?

No, they haven't hijacked it, they just ruined its image. Islam, all over the world, are the same. We only see the arabic islam image because its the majority, you don't see for example the muslim british image because its a very small group, but they all have the same values.. have the same religious teaching.. and also the language arabic was doomed to be the language of the koran. But the arabic language was there before Islam. Islam just adopted the arabic language, and the traditions, and everything, and they simply altered it for their own convenient.
I'm a christian arab. I dance arabic.. listen to arabic music (although I prefer western music such as rock, jazz, blues, but still..), eat arabic food, speak arabic, my family have arabic tradition (not me so much though..), we have the veil too, and we so far away from islam as much as you if not even more.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 10:36:16 PM »

Muslims, not arabs... the iffing muzzies... the christian arabs are busy progressing the country wherever it is, I can assure you this.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2009, 10:50:15 PM »

Muslims, not arabs... the iffing muzzies... the christian arabs are busy progressing the country wherever it is, I can assure you this.

Are the Christian Arabs pro-Israel? On the YouTube I met a few Christian Arabs who were same with the muslims...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2009, 10:50:52 PM »
Are you Catholic?

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2009, 11:08:41 PM »
I'm actually a protestant, but I support the rome orthodox church in our village more. So, I think I rather call myself an orthodox.

About the christians you met on the net, well, I can assure you 100% that they don't know what Islam is or what lies in their book. And they don't know anything about anything. They just, see muslims as arabs like them, and the whole israel-palestine conflict as arabs against jews, they certainly don't know much about the history of this country, if you ask them all, they would say they prefer to live under ANY government, be it jewish or christian, but not under islamic ruling because they know they're - that bad.
They are like ... we hate islam, but we hate them because they're so dirty most of the time, they are perverts and very closed minded at the same time, if we have our girls with us, they will leave everything they're doing and come check their arses. They know this. But in the other hand, the mixture and mingling with muslims made them feel the same and sympathize with each other, not to mention having the same language (trust me ... the language alone is enough to make 2 sides feel they are one), so they kinda tend to lean to muslims side. But those are the ignorant ones, and they are so vulnerable for the reasons I mentioned above. Did you think I was born hating Islam and supporting the jews in this conflict? ... it took me time and a lot of reading and watching and etc etc ... but I had the mind and the courage to look at other people's points of views, and decides which one really fits to me. That's how everything gets changed to the better.

If you take Islam for example, they teach their scholars NEVER to question the koran, never to question their teachers, NEVER ever consider looking at other religious point of view, if they do, they will get punished severely.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2009, 05:49:59 AM »
מה נשמע, אתה יודע שיש לנו גם פורום עברי ?

I don't think the muslims ruined the Arab culture, Islam is the Arab culture. The pre-Islamic pagan Arabs were pretty much the same savages we know today as evident by the Quran- blood feuds, infanticide, robbery, fornication- that sums up pre Islamic Arabs. Yes there were different Arab tribes who were peaceful traders like, and there were Jewish tribes and Christian tribes. But they were annihilated when Muhammad took over the peninsula.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2009, 06:31:10 AM »
מה נשמע, אתה יודע שיש לנו גם פורום עברי ?

I don't think the muslims ruined the Arab culture, Islam is the Arab culture. The pre-Islamic pagan Arabs were pretty much the same savages we know today as evident by the Quran- blood feuds, infanticide, robbery, fornication- that sums up pre Islamic Arabs. Yes there were different Arab tribes who were peaceful traders like, and there were Jewish tribes and Christian tribes. But they were annihilated when Muhammad took over the peninsula.

True. But bear in mind that in these ages (before Islam came, and moreover after), every tribe was a savage in some way... we can't conclude that only the arabs were this and that ..... it was the age of the sword, the age of ignorance, there was no governmental laws, there was no institutions no police nothing, violence was easy to achieve.
Lets also remember that "arab" is not an ideology, it only describes a people in a very specific ways and methods, such as language, food, music, traditions. It does not have any mentality or ideologies such as in religion. There can be good arabs, and there can be corrupted ones. Just like in every other society.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2009, 06:55:18 AM »
I agree with you in theory but in practice, there are hardly any good righteous Arabs, that are culturally Arabs. Sure there are ethnic Arabs like Bridgit Gabriel, Nonie Darwish, Josef Farah, and Waffa Sultan. But they all live in America, they probably think in English, and live like westerners, and they don't practice Islam.  Show me one decent Bedouin Arab, a real noble one.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2009, 07:21:34 AM »
What do most Christian Arabs think about Hamas, Fatah, Hizbullah and Iran?

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2009, 10:29:46 AM »
I agree with you in theory but in practice, there are hardly any good righteous Arabs, that are culturally Arabs. Sure there are ethnic Arabs like Bridgit Gabriel, Nonie Darwish, Josef Farah, and Waffa Sultan. But they all live in America, they probably think in English, and live like westerners, and they don't practice Islam.  Show me one decent Bedouin Arab, a real noble one.

On that basis, why don't you show me one Bedouin Arab, that is not muslim!?
The bad arabs are usually muslims... and arab muslims are the same as british muslims or american muslims... they all have the same ideologies and ideas. Its just, as I said before, the majority of muslims are among the arabs, that's why it feels that the arabs are the enemy, not Islam.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2009, 10:31:12 AM »
What do most Christian Arabs think about Hamas, Fatah, Hizbullah and Iran?

The same as you do, and as we all do. But some of them haven't yet realized that because they simply have no knowledge of either history or religion of islam, palestine and israel.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2009, 10:33:12 AM »
Is your Hebrew as good as your English ?

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2009, 10:37:03 AM »
Is your Hebrew as good as your English ?

My english is a little bit better than my hebrew :) and my arabic is a little bit better than my english :D
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2009, 10:46:37 AM »
Does the veil (the one with the black and white colors) have anything to do with islam or extremism?
  People might think you mean the veil women wear you mean the keffiyah ?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2009, 10:54:38 AM »
  People might think you mean the veil women wear you mean the keffiyah ?

no not the hijab, and dunno if its keffiyah, but u can see a lot of arabs wearing those around their nicks.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2009, 11:06:44 AM »
What is your opinion of the song Ahab the Arab?

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2009, 11:29:09 AM »
What is your opinion of the song Ahab the Arab?

Its funny :P
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2009, 01:44:03 PM »
1. Do you know Meir Kahane's views?

2. Lebanese, Lybian, "Palestinian" people understand each other? Or they different arabic languages?

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2009, 02:00:35 PM »
1. Do you know Meir Kahane's views?

2. Lebanese, Lybian, "Palestinian" people understand each other? Or they different arabic languages?

1. No

2. Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Palestinians, Syria and many more arabian countries, understand each other but have different accents, like U.S.A and U.K, but they do understand each other pretty well.
But, Saudia Arabia have a very different accent that even arabs here don't understand on them. Don't know if Sodan speaks arabic, if so, then they have also a weird accent. Hmm... Tunisia, Kuwait, and these countries are also the same.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2009, 02:07:11 PM »
Do you live in Israel right? You are palestinian or arab? Or both?

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2009, 03:07:20 PM »

If you are trying to trick me there, then I'm israeli now, before 48 I'm used to be called palestinian. I'm an arab christian.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2009, 03:12:41 PM »

If you are trying to trick me there, then I'm israeli now, before 48 I'm used to be called palestinian. I'm an arab christian.

Not trick...really. A very important person in my life told me that Arab Christians are different from the muslim arabs. And that I should be not angry with you...I listened to her words. BTW because not only palestinains live in Israel.

How old are you btw?  :o