Author Topic: Baruch Hashem, Senator Dodd Has Prostate Cancer  (Read 1162 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Baruch Hashem, Senator Dodd Has Prostate Cancer
« on: July 31, 2009, 12:05:30 PM »
 :)

Sen. Dodd Diagnosed With Early-Stage Prostate Cancer

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090731/ap_on_go_co/us_senate_dodd_cancer

Let us pray that he doesn't make a full recovery...

Bonesfan

Quote from: Yahoo News
Dodd has prostate cancer
By LAURIE KELLMAN, Associated Press Writer
1 min ago

WASHINGTON – Sen. Christopher Dodd, D-Conn., has been diagnosed with an early stage of prostate cancer and intends to have surgery early in August, his office said Friday.

Dodd plans to be back at work when Congress reconvenes in September, according to an e-mail his office circulated to fellow senators. The AP obtained a copy.

Aides also said the diagnosis would not affect Dodd's plans to seek a sixth term in 2010.

Dodd planned to announce the diagnosis at a news conference in Hartford, Conn., Friday afternoon.

Dodd, 65, is chairman of the Senate Banking Committee and also is playing a lead role in Congress' overhaul of the nation's health care system. He took that role while his close friend, Senate health committee Chairman Edward Kennedy, D-Mass., fights his own battle with brain cancer.

Prostate cancer is the most common form of the disease in men in the United States, affecting about 6.4 out of every 100 men in Dodd's age group, according to the Centers for Disease Control.

The e-mail said that a routine test caught Dodd's cancer at an early stage and he is expected to make a full recovery.

Dodd is married to the former Jackie Clegg. They have two young daughters.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: Baruch Hashem, Senator Dodd Has Prostate Cancer
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 04:16:50 PM »
While I loathe this pig, I hope he makes a recovery.  I am sympathetic, as I have lost several in my family to cancer.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 06:26:24 PM »
:)

Sen. Dodd Diagnosed With Early-Stage Prostate Cancer

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090731/ap_on_go_co/us_senate_dodd_cancer

Let us pray that he doesn't make a full recovery...

Bonesfan

Quote from: Yahoo News
Dodd has prostate cancer
By LAURIE KELLMAN, Associated Press Writer
1 min ago

That's funny-, "Baruch Hashem."   ;D

WASHINGTON – Sen. Christopher Dodd, D-Conn., has been diagnosed with an early stage of prostate cancer and intends to have surgery early in August, his office said Friday.

Dodd plans to be back at work when Congress reconvenes in September, according to an e-mail his office circulated to fellow senators. The AP obtained a copy.

Aides also said the diagnosis would not affect Dodd's plans to seek a sixth term in 2010.

Dodd planned to announce the diagnosis at a news conference in Hartford, Conn., Friday afternoon.

Dodd, 65, is chairman of the Senate Banking Committee and also is playing a lead role in Congress' overhaul of the nation's health care system. He took that role while his close friend, Senate health committee Chairman Edward Kennedy, D-Mass., fights his own battle with brain cancer.

Prostate cancer is the most common form of the disease in men in the United States, affecting about 6.4 out of every 100 men in Dodd's age group, according to the Centers for Disease Control.

The e-mail said that a routine test caught Dodd's cancer at an early stage and he is expected to make a full recovery.

Dodd is married to the former Jackie Clegg. They have two young daughters.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 06:32:08 PM »
I've got two more Baruch Hashem's for you.

Here goes:

Ehud Olmert has cancer- Baruch Hashem

Michael Jackson is dead- Baruch Hashem

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 06:45:10 PM »
He should live for years and be forced to have the same medical plan he wants to force on us.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2009, 06:48:40 PM »
He should live for years and be forced to have the same medical plan he wants to force on us.

Now that's justice!  :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2009, 06:58:24 PM »
Cancer is a serious problem. May we soon have a cure for this most viscous killer. It does not only strike those who are not righteous. Many a great scholar has died of Cancer. I fear that it may be cancer which takes my step-father and my father also...

Life and death are in Hashems hands... He is the ultimate judge..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2009, 08:57:03 PM »
That's a good idea, force him to have the healthcare that he will be forcing on us.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2009, 10:08:00 PM »
Hopefully a brilliant Jew will be able to fill his seat.

http://schiffforsenate.com/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2009, 10:13:11 PM »
I hope his cancer multiplies through out his body
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2009, 10:36:18 PM »
My grandfather died of prostate cancer. He wasn't the greatest guy in the world. In fact he had a lot of flaws which are sometimes hard to forgive. However he was a World War II vet and served his country with honor. I think it's wrong to wish cancer on people as casually as people on this site often do.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2009, 10:38:13 PM »
Cancer is a serious problem. May we soon have a cure for this most viscous killer. It does not only strike those who are not righteous. Many a great scholar has died of Cancer. I fear that it may be cancer which takes my step-father and my father also...

Life and death are in Hashems hands... He is the ultimate judge..

Yes Cancer is a terrible tragedy and a horrible way to die. I don't know why God allows these things to happen to people but maybe one day God will let people know. I hope one day I will be able to ask and understand. I just know that we should trust God that He is righteous.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2009, 10:54:19 PM »
My grandfather died of prostate cancer. He wasn't the greatest guy in the world. In fact he had a lot of flaws which are sometimes hard to forgive. However he was a World War II vet and served his country with honor. I think it's wrong to wish cancer on people as casually as people on this site often do.
Christopher Dodd is scum of the earth. He deserves a lot more than cancer.