Author Topic: Roseanne Yemach Shemo Barr Poses as Hitler  (Read 1281 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Roseanne Yemach Shemo Barr Poses as Hitler
« on: July 31, 2009, 05:08:11 PM »
I don't think it is funny in the least. I have always had my doubts about the HEEB magazine, which is supposed to be Jewish {Oy Gevalt!}. I have made excuses in the past for their tasteless humor but this is not humor... It is sickness parading as humor... Shame on Barr, shame on her family, and shame on Heeb magazine for providing an outlet for this profane garbage... Who thinks Hitler is something to laugh about today?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,535882,00.html

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Roseanne Yemach Shemo Barr Poses as Hitler
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 05:14:32 PM »
Ashish already posted pics of this dyke Nazi (yimach schma vezichra, may she soon get ovarian cancer). She hates Israel very much too and loves the Arabs, btw.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 05:55:11 PM »
I cant stand Heeb magazine.  Its mostly self-hating leftists. 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 06:04:26 PM »
I'm sure she has many well wishers...  ::)
    I don't know what this Beast was trying to do but her last attempt at humor was the 'Star Spangled Bannner'!

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2009, 06:06:59 PM »
I cant stand Heeb magazine.  Its mostly self-hating leftists. 

It was funded by Steven Spielberg's foundation, so there's your classic self-hating leftist wealthy Jew who is the source of the platform for this disgusting self-hating animal.  I hope Roseanne Barr burns in hell, and she probably does too.  Good commentary on it here:

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/5730/roseanne-barr-dresses-as-hitler-for-holocaust-foundation-funded-rag/