Author Topic: Faggot club attacked in Israel  (Read 4483 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Faggot club attacked in Israel
« on: August 01, 2009, 09:51:15 PM »
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-israel-shooting2-2009aug02,0,2362968.story

I don't know the details of who attacked the club, but at least it was an immoral club. Why Israel has to tolerate these type of clubs is beyond me? Hopefully these clubs will be shut down because Sodomy does not belong in Jerusalem.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Faggot club attacked in Israel
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 11:27:41 PM »
Something tells me it was mafia related.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 12:27:42 AM »
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-israel-shooting2-2009aug02,0,2362968.story

I don't know the details of who attacked the club, but at least it was an immoral club. Why Israel has to tolerate these type of clubs is beyond me? Hopefully these clubs will be shut down because Sodomy does not belong in Jerusalem.

Because, I believe, we are living in a secular, free country. Gay people are people like all the people you know. They most probebly developed this sickness from childhood, at least thats what I believe to be the case with homosexuality, calling them names like immoral, or abomination, will not change the way they are, they cannot change it. Until they find a cure to it, or its particular reasons and a way to treat it, you have no right to condemn them. You may dislike them, that is ok, you are free to like or dislike whoever/whatever you want, but more than that is beyond your human rights. I thought homophobia was so in the 90's?
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 01:24:57 AM »
Because, I believe, we are living in a secular, free country. Gay people are people like all the people you know. They most probebly developed this sickness from childhood, at least thats what I believe to be the case with homosexuality, calling them names like immoral, or abomination, will not change the way they are, they cannot change it. Until they find a cure to it, or its particular reasons and a way to treat it, you have no right to condemn them. You may dislike them, that is ok, you are free to like or dislike whoever/whatever you want, but more than that is beyond your human rights. I thought homophobia was so in the 90's?
I take it you do not believe in the holy Word of G-d then.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 01:29:45 AM »

@ Madmarv,
It's when these sick Sodomites tell everyone else that their behavior is Normal and Should be accepted - is when I have  a problem with them!
The Homosexual mafia is alive and well, just look at the junk on TV nowadays!

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 04:32:02 AM »

It could be you in that party, you were just lucky not to grow in an environment that promoted homosexuality (indirectly). It's as simple as that. Its easy for us to point fingers all the time.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 04:33:18 AM »

@ Madmarv,
It's when these sick Sodomites tell everyone else that their behavior is Normal and Should be accepted - is when I have  a problem with them!
The Homosexual mafia is alive and well, just look at the junk on TV nowadays!

Could be, dunno, but it's still not a very good idea to be so hostile and sensitive towards them imo.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2009, 04:58:33 AM »
The problem is that this group of dysfunctional people want to be accepted into mainstream society. This is something that in a normal society really should be unacceptable. Most of mainstream society has come to terms with more or less letting this group do as they please as long as they drop the in your face attitude and demands that making gay lifestyle an accepted one. As Chaim often says and is very correct when he does G-d made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2009, 05:08:59 AM »
Thank Hashem.. 3 less faggots on the earth to pollute, twist, defile and betray Israel.  Israel has enough filth with the Muslims who live there, do we really need to turn the place into Sodom and Gomorrah once again?  THe assassin, if you want to call him that, actually was administrating long due justice to all the filthy disgusting homo parades that polluted the minds of the children inside Israel.  These faggots never cared when they were bump humping each other in the holy parts of Jerusalem in front of religious children.  They are disgusting and of course the liberal media is jumping all over this.  This is more fodder to condemn Judaism and Jewish identity.  THey want faggots and muslims to overrrun Israel. 

As bad as it is to murder, I will not say he was a cold blooded murderer.. He was a hot blooded killer, sick and tired of how these perverts are overruning the Holy Land.

Remember, Israel is THE HOLY LAND, not THE HOMO LAND...  Its time to stand up and fight the faggots and ragheads or let this pollution overrun and destroy G-d's Own Nation!  G-d FORBID!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2009, 05:09:23 AM »
Something tells me it was mafia related.

Yes, Homosexuals love drugs.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2009, 07:37:57 AM »
LOL Liran my good Israeli friend told me it yesterday.  :laugh:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2009, 07:46:42 AM »

It could be you in that party, you were just lucky not to grow in an environment that promoted homosexuality (indirectly). It's as simple as that. Its easy for us to point fingers all the time.

I'm sorry, but I would never go to one of these clubs. I don't even no when the last time I went to any club was. On Friday nights I go to services.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2009, 07:58:50 AM »
Homosexuality is a perversion. Whether genetic or environmental does not matter. It should not be promoted as being as socially acceptable as heterosexuality,  growing children should not be allowed to consider it as a respectable alternative life style which they might consider joining, and homosexual couples should not be allowed to get legally married or to adopt children. G-d help anyone who might consider pushing it onto any of my three sons.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2009, 08:02:48 AM »
I pray to G_D that the Jews NEVER EVER accept this evil, whats next? Pedophilia being made legal?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2009, 10:09:29 AM »
Believe me. If you ask a gay person if he wished he had a cure for being gay he would tear a new one for you.

There is no need to treat them with disdain. While it is who they are to be that way they're behavior is extremely inapprpriate and should be discouraged. There is no cure just like there is cure for men who are susceptible to sleep around or do other bad immoral things. One needs to be able to control their desires from certain temptations. The same are for men or women who have homosexual inclinations. With that being said I'm glad that homo club was attacked. Too bad it wasn't destroyed all together. The people in that club were proud about their inappropriate behavior.

Fyi a lot of movies in israel are pro gay or about accepting ones gay sexuality and acting on it instead of accepting their sexuality and supressing it
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2009, 10:15:25 AM »
People here are right that homosexuality should not be promoted, but that also does not seem to be what that center was about.   From what I have read it was a place for people who already idenitified themselves with the gay movement to get counseling and help with their problems.   These people need help.   This wasn't a gay nightclub.   

And yes, the in-your-face gay activist point of view is abhorrent.   And that is all over the story here too.   Immediately the activists "take up arms" against Shas and the religious community and anyone else they can blame, it's like they don't even care about the guys who were killed, they just grasp for the political opportunism while it's still ripe.   These activists are making a big mistake.   And tragically it is causing people here to 'identify' with this murder due to their resentment of the gay agenda and now the gay agenda's association with this crime scene.   The murder could have been a jilted lover, a drug or mafia related incident, an angry relative, an arab, a person who is against gays...... could have been anything.   Either way, murder is wrong.    People here should not celebrate a murder.   Especially not one like this which advances the cause of the gay-agenda....

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2009, 11:10:50 AM »
This club is operated for gay teens of ages 14-21, by a gay rights foundation, with the purpose of enoucraging teens to embrace homosexual identity (and of course without consent of the teen's permission). I hope such a place would be shut down permanently. But I am sorry for the young victims and whatever choices they made, this is a terrible tragedy. One of the victims was just 17, but the other, was a 26 year old "guide".

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2009, 11:22:16 AM »
The gays deserved it.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2009, 12:20:48 PM »
The gays deserved it.

I won't go as far as to say they deserve it, but they do have a lot of bad things coming for them if they continue on the same path. Most of them are sure to get STDs.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2009, 12:59:42 PM »
Netanyahu judged the attack. ??? And gays are demonstrating now. (I watched them in the TV2) The reporter said that Tel Aviv was a tolerant city...but now it's a danger for the gays.  :laugh:

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2009, 01:32:11 PM »
Netanyahu judged the attack. ??? And gays are demonstrating now. (I watched them in the TV2) The reporter said that Tel Aviv was a tolerant city...but now it's a danger for the gays.  :laugh:
I think there is a good chance the killer himself is gay, most likely a gay Arab.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2009, 02:20:55 PM »
Well Folks, Its just like Sodom and Gomorah!  The Gays will have their reign for a little while, and then they will know how bad their crime is!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2009, 03:58:33 PM »
Everybody has free will. Not one homosexual exercises his desires involuntarily. Every single gay person is capable of self-control.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2009, 04:01:35 PM »
Believe me. If you ask a gay person if he wished he had a cure for being gay he would tear a new one for you.

There is no need to treat them with disdain. While it is who they are to be that way they're behavior is extremely inapprpriate and should be discouraged. There is no cure just like there is cure for men who are susceptible to sleep around or do other bad immoral things. One needs to be able to control their desires from certain temptations. The same are for men or women who have homosexual inclinations. With that being said I'm glad that homo club was attacked. Too bad it wasn't destroyed all together. The people in that club were proud about their inappropriate behavior.

Fyi a lot of movies in israel are pro gay or about accepting ones gay sexuality and acting on it instead of accepting their sexuality and supressing it
Dan, you hear all the time about gay people trying to change and failing, but what we are forgetting is that the vast, vast majority of gays never even try to control themselves. Most give into those desires (whether secretly or openly and proudly), and some of them actually deliberately choose to have sex with the same sex even though they are attracted to the opposite sex. The overwhelming majority of homosexuals don't resist it at all and should not be coddled.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2009, 04:11:49 PM »
The truth in matters sexual is often obscured.

The reality is that all youngsters of both sexes normally go through a brief homosexual phase during or prior to puberty. The point is that you have to prevent queers from influencing them at that stage.

Also, to be honest, I have difficulty comparing homosexual behaviour with heterosexual attraction to other women after marriage. The one is a perversion, the other a natural instinct which in an ideal world can be controlled.