Poll

Should blacks be offered compensation specifically to move to Arab nations?

Yes.
22 (56.4%)
No.
14 (35.9%)
Not sure.
3 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll: Should blacks be encouraged to move to Arab countries?  (Read 4145 times)

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
Re: Poll: Should blacks be encouraged to move to Arab countries?
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2009, 01:38:47 PM »
No! They should live in Africa.

If they move to Arab countries, they would become slaves.

That is actually funny because the Arab/Muslim slave trade of Africans lasted one thousand years longer than the European slave trade, and transported 12 million more slaves than Europe. Though white people are to blame for the instituion of slavery that every nation had at one time or another. Somebody has to work for free to get an economy going.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2009, 01:54:16 PM »
It's foolish to  thing that half-monkeys half humans are equal's to whites and jews
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2009, 01:55:53 PM »
The blacks are the drug dealers :o, firearm consumers ;D, pimps :dance:, and prostitution king pins 8). We NEED them for the GOOD of the ECONOMY. :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

WHy do i get the feeling our economy would be better without them?  ;D
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2009, 09:06:16 PM »
I voted yes.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2009, 06:48:53 PM »
Anyway, so many American Blacks are converting to Islam here in the U.S. I'm sure many of them will be recruited for terror attacks.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2009, 07:43:53 PM »
Which is all the more proof that they really belong in the ME.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2009, 11:00:22 AM »
I had a friendly encounter with some Africans at work, fellows came into the store where I work to buy some things for their church. I chatted in a friendly manner with a fellow who bought a laptop for his church's office, and it turns out that they were all Catholics.

"At the beginning of the 21st century Christianity is probably the main religion in most of sub-Saharan Africa, while in the northern part of the continent it is a minority religion, where the majority of the population are Muslims. There has been tremendous growth of Christians in Africa. As evidence, only nine million Christians were in Africa in 1900, but by the year 2000, there were an estimated 380 million Christians."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Africa#Christianity_in_Africa_today

380 million!  :o
Cædmon's Hymn:

the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2009, 11:59:50 AM »
Well, a lot of them are nominal or phony Christians. Some are real, though.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2009, 12:22:00 PM »
I think they should each be payed one million dollars, which is a big sum og money that will allow them to live as kings in Africa. Most of them would agree to leave, and after they leave, the govrnment should declare the default of the dollar and replace it with some other currency. Only Americans residing in the US should be allowed to exchange their dollar savings for the new currency. Those abroad, including Chinese and Russians, sitting on mountains of dollars, should just lose their savings.
I don't think this is a good plan, because defaulting on the national debt is something that an irresponsible 3rd world banana republic does, not the USA. I think a million $ per family wouldn't be so hard to finance. If they accept and leave, the benefits are immediate and very substantial.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2009, 12:28:22 PM »
I think a million would be way overpaying. I am sure they would leave for less.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2009, 02:59:04 PM »
Where would this so called compensation come from? Stimulus?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2009, 03:05:40 PM »
All the money we are currently using to pay for their mortgages, Medicaid, food stamps, imprisonment.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2009, 03:11:31 PM »
All the money we are currently using to pay for their mortgages, Medicaid, food stamps, imprisonment.
I don't wanna pay negroes for anything except janitorial and security guard duties. As many problems as the negroes cause,there are still other "people" in this continent who do damage. I'd rather exercise all of our efforts in law enforcement. Some blacks are good, no need for them to suffer or be shipped out. There are plenty of whites,[censored], asians, muzzies, and maybe even a few self-hating kikes who I'd give the boot to first, you know?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2009, 03:14:30 PM »
No, I'm not saying it's just the blacks that need to be relocated. There is plenty of evil in every race. Still, aside from Arabs, blacks are by and large the most problematic group, and they should go to their true spiritual homeland in Egypt, Syria, or Saudi Arabia.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2009, 03:16:25 PM »
I don't wanna pay negroes for anything except janitorial and security guard duties. As many problems as the negroes cause,there are still other "people" in this continent who do damage. I'd rather exercise all of our efforts in law enforcement. Some blacks are good, no need for them to suffer or be shipped out. There are plenty of whites,Hispanics, asians, muzzies, and maybe even a few self-hating kikes who I'd give the boot to first, you know?

Mo, I don't want to start another machlokes here but most of us agreed that we would avoid the use of the K-word because it can be misconstrued by readers to indicate that we are antisemitic.. I don't like the word, even when used for unreligious Jews because we all know than any Jew can do teshuva, and when he does his judgement is changed.

I know what you are talking about though. It would be nice if we could wake up and the Erev Rav would just vanish...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2009, 03:17:19 PM »
my bad, sorry man.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2009, 03:21:25 PM »
And yeah, I of course don't want to send the few non-racist, non-criminal blacks (i.e. the 2% or so that voted for McCain/Palin) to Saudi Arabia.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2009, 08:28:46 PM »
The black thugs give the decent blacks a bad reputation. I work with a black lady who's something like an older sister to me. She's married (her husband owns his own business and she wants to go into business for herself, it seems, as restaurant owner), has 3 or 4 kids and works her ass off. We were talking about where her kids will be going to school this fall- a school in the less rough part of town. She wants her kids to get a good education.

Blacks like this are welcome in my world; the slimeballs that deal in drugs or gang activity can take a hike.  >:(
Cædmon's Hymn:

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2009, 08:43:31 PM »
She could be a moral person or she could be practicing taqqiyah for whitey. Who did she vote for?

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2009, 09:45:00 AM »
I've got no idea, actually.
Cædmon's Hymn: