Author Topic: Somebody does not like me!  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Somebody does not like me!
« on: August 02, 2009, 11:55:09 AM »
Hello all,

Please ignore the posts of last night, If poss Please remove them from the forum. I finally figured out, with some help from a friend, what has been going on with my account.

My origanal youtube account was "Daleksfearme1". There was another Daleksfearme on youtube who must have been offended by my posts etc as I keep getting hacked. I was able to trace this hack and It appears that he or she got my IP  and or account information. I have done a comprehensive spyware and virus scan on my computer and will no longer be using "Daleksfearme" on youtube. Please do not look to the "padawan" account ether as I will be changing that as well.

I might also need to reset my username on the Forum, I will let everyone know.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Somebody does not like me!
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2009, 12:01:11 PM »
Shalom brother,

I know this feeling. I suggest that you should create a much stronger password.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 12:03:18 PM »
Shalom brother,

I have done that and upgraded my whole security thing...I am really embarrassed that I let it get out of hand.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 12:04:38 PM »
Shalom brother,

I have done that and upgraded my whole security thing...I am really embarrassed that I let it get out of hand.

I'm going to learn from your example...I also have enemies...(muslims, nazis etc) so I'm going to change my e-mail and my password too.

We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 02:33:42 PM »
Wow, this has happened to me too, but not on JTFs website.   You can never have enough Anti-virus protection!

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2009, 04:31:31 PM »
do you  have a good firewall up?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2009, 04:49:15 PM »
Maybe he/she used a hacker program and found your password...must make a stronger! With numbers, with letters, and use big texts too. An example of a good password: 47TTzJs87a5, save it and after a month you will remember.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2009, 06:21:12 PM »
I know this feeling if someone "rob" something. There are a lot people out there who hate me too! You should take care!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2009, 06:22:10 PM »
Maybe he/she used a hacker program and found your password...must make a stronger! With numbers, with letters, and use big texts too. An example of a good password: 47TTzJs87a5, save it and after a month you will remember.

Hey, that's my password... You had to go publish it, eh?  :::D

Just joking!  8)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 12:50:37 AM »

Hey, that's my password... You had to go publish it, eh?  :::D

Just joking!  8)

:::D He he he

This whole password thing is really annoying.

The easy to remember passwords are not save and the save ones are not easy to remember.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2009, 03:48:08 AM »
What happened?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 03:51:14 AM »
It's important not to use anything from the dictionary.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 10:52:50 PM »
It's important not to use anything from the dictionary.

i was also using passwords too closely connected to things that I enjoy...another leason learned.

If Chaim reads this - Again sorry for the difficulties. Those posts were very disrespectful and I hate that someone would post them using my name. I hope to be more involved here when things in my life settle in a bit, Its been a very hectic summer.

Shalom

The Doctor

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 11:47:22 PM »
Have you tried lock down on your firewall when you are not using your computer?

Sorry you are having problems .....

Shalom - Dox