Author Topic: How would I go complain about this and would it make me look like a fool?  (Read 476 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
I was in Dublin City today (Dublin my home town) and I passed by a model airplane shop, so I said what the heck I'll have a look inside. So there I was looking around and I came across some lead soldiers. They were Nazi's with whips and sticks in their hands and Jewish people underneath begging for mercy. :'( Really it was horrifying the look on these peoples face. Was gonna take a picture of them and the shop owner shouted no pictures here. And threw me out.  >:( Really made me angry but should I complain about this to the Garda (Irish cops) or just forget about it?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
That is disgusting... I would complain. I would not care if it makes me look foolish. Unless the owner himself is wearing a nazi uniform I would speak up about it. If it is a mistake he would remove it... If not then he is a anti-semite loser.

There are some depraved people in this world... Heaven help us!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I think they'll think you're a fool maybe ask the store owner about it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
I think they'll think you're a fool maybe ask the store owner about it
He threw me out and I did go back to ask him about it and he just kept saying no picture no picture ignoring what I was saying so I just left, I wanted to punch him so hard >:(
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane