Author Topic: Jeremiah Wright looks white  (Read 3425 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Jeremiah Wright looks white
« on: August 05, 2009, 07:32:24 AM »
Look on wikipedia they use black/white Photos to cover it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremiah_Wright

BUT THIS IS THE TRUTH:

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Jeremiah Wright looks white
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 09:13:46 AM »
It's called Admixture, the same reason Obama can pronounce words. His facial features still show he's not white though. He looks like a mixed race person with negroid facial features to me albeit more caucasoid than some blacks.

You know the more I think about it, the more I think he looks rather like an Arab, another mixed race black/caucasian/southwest Asian admixture group.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 09:37:52 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 09:15:45 AM »
It's called Admixture, the same reason Obama can pronounce words.

Wright is actually white. If you see videos of him raging in his so called church, all around him are much much darker than he is.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 09:24:11 AM »
He is obviously not a pure mandingo.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 09:40:27 AM »
It's called Admixture, the same reason Obama can pronounce words.

Wright is actually white. If you see videos of him raging in his so called church, all around him are much much darker than he is.

He has white blood, but having some white blood doesn't make you white. His face doesn't look white to me. His color isn't very dark, though.

compare to this:

That's a black guy, who is albino. He still looks black. Wright is sort of like this, but looks a little whiter in facial features because he's mixed and this guy isn't mixed.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 09:48:51 AM »
Wright looks like a Cuban Hispanic. I am shure he will like this comparison.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 11:56:19 AM »
The most racist negroes are those with white blood...they hate the whiteness in them AND they are extra YT hating to ingratiate themselves with the negro community in which they have no other choice but to belong to.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 12:34:51 PM »
I agree with Rubystars, he looks like an Arab. As you all know already I think that all the (evil) blacks should relocate to their real home continent, the Middle East.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 01:10:06 PM »
It's called Admixture, the same reason Obama can pronounce words. His facial features still show he's not white though. He looks like a mixed race person with negroid facial features to me albeit more caucasoid than some blacks.
Do you think pure Blacks have genetically inherent inability to pronounce western tongues ?

You know the more I think about it, the more I think he looks rather like an Arab, another mixed race black/caucasian/southwest Asian admixture group.
I also think he would feet seemlessly in an Arab Qasba, wearing a hijab and a kafiyah. But what I

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 01:11:54 PM »
Do you think pure Blacks have genetically inherent inability to pronounce western tongues ?
Tyra Banks, Dr. Sowell, Condi Rice, etc. do speak like human beings. Not saying they are righteous though (except for Dr. Sowell).

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2009, 01:31:23 PM »
I agree with Rubystars, he looks like an Arab. As you all know already I think that all the (evil) blacks should relocate to their real home continent, the Middle East.
there is enough [censored] in ME. Better send them to Mauritania or some [censored] in Africa
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2009, 01:35:45 PM »
I don't want black predators to hurt the Christian Africans. Plus, don't we want to give the Arab nations a massive schvartze crimewave?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2009, 01:43:21 PM »

I took a speech class, and the black speech instructor tried to speak properly but still ended up slipping into ebonics sometimes. She even said that the shape of people's mouths and throats, which vary by ethnic background, influence people's ability to speak and pronounce different syllables.

Some can learn how to get around this, but its inherently more difficult for them.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2009, 01:46:39 PM »

I took a speech class, and the black speech instructor tried to speak properly but still ended up slipping into ebonics sometimes. She even said that the shape of people's mouths and throats, which vary by ethnic background, influence people's ability to speak and pronounce different syllables.

Some can learn how to get around this, but its inherently more difficult for them.

Obama sometimes slips into Black accents
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2009, 01:51:26 PM »

I really don't think this was physical. Her heart was/is always with her bros and sistahs, and so she can only try tuh pratend tuh speak like da whitey for so long.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2009, 01:51:58 PM »

Obama does that because he is a chameleon.

This is something I have found true of many people of mixed background, whether it is racially mixed or ethnically mixed (like me).....my mom was an Italian Jew (by conversion and crypto ancestry), but her family was, for all intents and purposes, "regular" Italians.

My dad's family were "regular" Jews.

I grew up around both, and I used to notice that when I was around the Jewish side of the family, I'd "talk Jewish". When I'd be around the Italian side, I found myself "talking like an Italian".

I don't think its intentional, its just something that those of us with dual backgrounds tend to do, because, after all, we ARE "both"!

I've also been known to use a stream of epithets when I'm angry, that is a mixture of Yiddish and Italian!  :laugh:

I think Obammie does the same....also, he doesn't "feel fully black" because he was raised by Whites, and that gives him a certain sense of insecurity when he's around full blacks (I know because I feel that same insecurity when I'm around "full" Italians" or "full" Jews.)

(Oy madon, it sounds like I'm defending Obama...I'm not!)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2009, 01:55:05 PM »
I think what Obama does is change his level of diction depending on what audience he's addressing.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2009, 01:55:27 PM »

Obama does that because he is a chameleon.

This is something I have found true of many people of mixed background, whether it is racially mixed or ethnically mixed (like me).....my mom was an Italian Jew (by conversion and crypto ancestry), but her family was, for all intents and purposes, "regular" Italians.

My dad's family were "regular" Jews.

I grew up around both, and I used to notice that when I was around the Jewish side of the family, I'd "talk Jewish". When I'd be around the Italian side, I found myself "talking like an Italian".

I don't think its intentional, its just something that those of us with dual backgrounds tend to do, because, after all, we ARE "both"!

I've also been known to use a stream of epithets when I'm angry, that is a mixture of Yiddish and Italian!  :laugh:

I think Obammie does the same....also, he doesn't "feel fully black" because he was raised by Whites, and that gives him a certain sense of insecurity when he's around full blacks (I know because I feel that same insecurity when I'm around "full" Italians" or "full" Jews.)
Yes luckily my family is here about 4 generations so i never slip into accents but i do notice many ethnic groups do including some relatives
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2009, 01:59:19 PM »
I think what Obama does is change his level of diction depending on what audience he's addressing.

I think its that too....I think he slips into either his "white" voice or his "brutha" voice depending on the audience (I heard his speak at a black church on TV and he sounded like one of them....sort of)...but I think its also that he IS both. I don't think all of it is deliberate on his part, because of my own experience.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2009, 05:03:34 PM »
Wright looks like a Cuban Hispanic. I am shure he will like this comparison.

I don't know about that.  A lot of the Cubans I know are awefully anglo saxon looking. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2009, 05:43:34 PM »
If we could prove RJW is Arab or has some Middle Eastern ancestry, we could use that to try to interest blacks in moving back to their "homeland" of Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, etc. (because everyone knows the ancient Egyptians were black).

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2009, 06:51:21 PM »
That's what they call "high yellow" in the Black community.  Sort of like an "octoroon"= 1/8th black.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2009, 06:57:06 PM »
He looks black to me, BLACK HEARTED.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2009, 07:44:19 PM »
I think he looks like dung, he sounds like dung, he is dung
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2009, 07:45:03 PM »
I think he looks like dung, he sounds like dung, he is dung

Dung's not that bad. What did dung ever do to u?