Author Topic: Chaim Ben Pesach  (Read 10690 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Chaim Ben Pesach
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2007, 05:15:53 PM »
Oh Sarah how old r u? Cause I seem to be getting yours?

Im 15. You seem to be getting mine?....*racks Noor Khans head"*..please make some sense.

Allen-T I had to watch that video again! :D
Teach your wife kung-fu and the savages won't dare come near. In the mean time, pray they don't. :)

I WOULDN'T HURT ALLEN-T OR ANYONE ON JTF AND YOU CERTAINLY WON'T "SEND" ME ANYWHERE!

Mord, please don't request that they do. I've just had dinner.

Sarah you saw my photo did'nt you?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2007, 05:30:32 PM »
From my experience Muslims are the biggest cowards in the world, especially Arab Muslims unless they have a huge numerical advantage. But if its one on one or even a slight numerical advantage to the Muslims if a non-Muslim has the slightest courage the Muzzies will run like the dogs they are. I am sure Mohammed, long may he rot in hell would be proud of his filthy heirs.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Allen-T

« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2007, 05:38:32 PM »

Im 15. You seem to be getting mine?....*racks Noor Khans head"*..please make some sense.

Teach your wife kung-fu and the savages won't dare come near. In the mean time, pray they don't. :)

I WOULDN'T HURT ALLEN-T OR ANYONE ON JTF AND YOU CERTAINLY WON'T "SEND" ME ANYWHERE!

Sarah, that was me saying I'd send you to beat up the tough muslim guy!! Allen-T ;D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2007, 05:46:17 PM »
Kahaneloyalist,  You are right and just one of these proofs is that of all the wars between the arabs and Israeli, dating back to the war of independence, right up until this very day. They have not Won a single war and even after Israel gave them back land won in the six day war, they still ended up losing. They like to be the aggressors and talk war but when it comes to fighting the arabs are cowardly losers. Even when they outnumbered the Israelis by phenomenal numbers most of the time, not to mention Israel being a fraction of the size and encircled completely by its aggressors. They're pathetic.

A handful of suicide bombers just blew themselves up yesterday and the day before in Morocco and Algeria. They are too cowardly to fight the world so resort to their own people. If that’s the case, then I prefer them cowardly.

Yep Mord i have, that is, if you're the man flexing his triceps like popeye the sailor. :D

ALLEN-T lol, i thought it was a bit odd, in that case he'd better be prepared. I may punch like a girl but boy can i "kick" some ass.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2007, 05:49:08 PM »
Kahaneloyalist,  You are right and just one of these proofs is that of all the wars between the arabs and Israeli, dating back to the war of independence, right up until this very day. They have not Won a single war and even after Israel gave them back land won in the six day war, they still ended up losing. They like to be the aggressors and talk war but when it comes to fighting the arabs are cowardly losers. Even when they outnumbered the Israelis by phenomenal numbers most of the time, not to mention Israel being a fraction of the size and encircled completely by its aggressors. They're pathetic.

A handful of suicide bombers just blew themselves up yesterday and the day before in Morocco and Algeria. They are too cowardly to fight the world so resort to their own people. If that’s the case, then I prefer them cowardly.

Yep Mord i have, that is, if you're the man flexing his triceps like popeye the sailor. :D

ALLEN-T lol, i thought it was a bit odd, in that case he'd better be prepared. I may punch like a girl but boy can i "kick" some ass.
:D :D :D  i still think your like 22 and in college
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Allen-T

« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2007, 05:49:21 PM »

Great, I have always had a facination with girls beating guys up, I guess that's why Faster Pussycat Kill! Kill! is my favorite movie! Tura,Tura,Tura!   Hey I wonder what FOTL thinks about this.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 05:51:52 PM by Allen-T »

Noor Khan

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2007, 06:32:18 PM »

15.....hey the kids forum is down the road!

Allen-T

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2007, 06:46:57 PM »

Sarah is one of the most interesting posters on this forum, an absolute plus to the movement, and if anyone should head down the road it should be you.

Noor Khan

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2007, 06:55:02 PM »

Sarah is one of the most interesting posters on this forum, an absolute plus to the movement, and if anyone should head down the road it should be you.

I am sure she can speak for herself!

Allen-T

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2007, 07:12:39 PM »

I am sure she can speak for herself!

So am I but there is strength in numbers.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2007, 07:19:04 PM »
Noor,

Everybody sees through you. You are another friendless, unemployed Stormfronter (in fact, probably one of the same ones that was banned) and you are so desperate for attention your daily thrill is getting beaten down on the internet.

Keep it up... keep sitting on that cucumber in front of the keyboard in your mom's basement.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2007, 07:27:42 PM »
? Please enhance 4 me?
Please enhance for you? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Do you like have erectile dysfunction or something? Do you need "male enhancement"? Well, you've come to the wrong place, fag. Go find some queer back-alley doctor in West Hollywood who will install a penile pump or some crap like that for you, buttblaster.

Noor Khan

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2007, 07:33:24 PM »
? Please enhance 4 me?
Please enhance for you? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Do you like have erectile dysfunction or something? Do you need "male enhancement"? Well, you've come to the wrong place, fag. Go find some queer back-alley doctor in West Hollywood who will install a penile pump or some crap like that for you, buttblaster.

Read the posts b4 loser, next time I am in West Hollywood, the Doctor your talking about, can u forward his address ....i am sure he can give me a discount with your recommendtion....LOL

Penile pump, never used one, tell me what its like...LOSER

Noor Khan

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2007, 07:36:13 PM »
Noor,

Everybody sees through you. You are another friendless, unemployed Stormfronter (in fact, probably one of the same ones that was banned) and you are so desperate for attention your daily thrill is getting beaten down on the internet.

Keep it up... keep sitting on that cucumber in front of the keyboard in your mom's basement.

For the record, live in London England, and employed, and yep do come into contact with the "cowardly" Jews also!!!
Its funny u see the jews in london manchester and places, man they cower, u guys on here seem to have some fake courage hiding behind a forum! Just makes me chuckle anyone take cheap shots with vuglar lingo
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 07:39:07 PM by Noor Khan »

ftf

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2007, 08:16:26 PM »
I know exactly what you mean, a great many Jews and Christians these days have little idea what being a Jew or a Christian truly means, the people on this forum generally do not fit into that category though.

If someone threatened me I wouldn't back down. Someone tried to mug me once, I walked away leaving them lying flat on their back on the ground.

I'm not actually a Jew, I'm a Christian, but I don't think that's really relevant in this particular discussion. The same issues of cowardice and lack thereof apply.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2007, 08:20:39 PM »
Noor,

For the record, live in London England, and employed, and yep do come into contact with the "cowardly" Jews also!!!
Its funny u see the jews in london manchester and places, man they cower, u guys on here seem to have some fake courage hiding behind a forum! Just makes me chuckle anyone take cheap shots with vuglar lingo
Noor, your a joke. I see you flapping your mouth  for two or three days here on the forum does that take real courage or is it the fake kind you say we forum people have . I haven't had time to figure out what sort of miserable animal you might be but from the few posts I have read from you your a real joke. One day one of them so called cowering Jews might teach you a real lesson by closing your miserable degenerate mouth and teach you how to behave in public.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 08:38:58 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

ftf

« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2007, 08:23:02 PM »
People, lets try and be civilised, cut the personal insults, debate, don't defame.

Scriabin

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2007, 10:29:31 AM »
I know exactly what you mean, a great many Jews and Christians these days have little idea what being a Jew or a Christian truly means, the people on this forum generally do not fit into that category though.

If someone threatened me I wouldn't back down. Someone tried to mug me once, I walked away leaving them lying flat on their back on the ground.

I'm not actually a Jew, I'm a Christian, but I don't think that's really relevant in this particular discussion. The same issues of cowardice and lack thereof apply.

Good to have you back FTF. 

Did you ever use Judo on Khahn?  If so, I'd bet he leaves you alone now.

ftf

« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2007, 10:33:04 AM »
No, I'd get in trouble... He's been alright recently anyway.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2007, 04:13:02 PM »
THE JEWS ARE COWARDLY IN LONDON?!?!Noor, the Jews are probably employing you! Look at all your muslim friends, hanging around on the streets causing trouble. Look at the disgusting perverted Arabs lingering in Edgware, or the pakistani muslims submitting to gang culture in the eastend. Nearly 70% of prisoners in London are muslims. What does that say for you? The JEWS work hard and theres no doubt about it.
I think you are the coward, because you're jealous. You can't face the fact that Jews can be righteous and powerful and you're nothing.

Thanks for backing me up Allen-T  ;D I appreciate it.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2007, 05:21:14 AM »
Well i reckon from the remaining 30% at least 25% a shvartzas. Or the muslims in prison are shvartzas.

Just like most prisoners in The United States are schvartzas.
And theres still a hell of a lot of them on the streets. Where do they all come from!!?! :o