Author Topic: The Criminal Betrayal Of The Heroic Christian Serbs By The US, Europe & the West  (Read 7458 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach discusses the terrible betrayal of the Heroic Serbian Christians by the US, UK and Europe...

Chaim points out that for those of us who believe in G-d Almighty, this terrible betrayal will result in dire consequences...

G-d Bless Chaim.

The betrayal of the heroic Serbs by the United States and the West is immoral and evil. All G-d fearing people have a moral obligation to challenge the injustice that is being perpetrated against the Serbs in Kosovo and Metohija...

The betrayal of the heroic Serbs by the United States and the West is immoral and evil. All G-d fearing people have a moral obligation to challenge the injustice that is being perpetrated against the Serbs in Kosovo and Metohija...

The illegal declaration by Albanian Muslim terrorists that Kosovo-Metohija is now an independent Islamic state endangers Israel's survival. Suicidal Western nations, including the United States, are demanding that Kosovo become an independent Muslim terrorist state in the middle of Europe. This insane attempt to appease the Muslim terrorist world will lead to catastrophe for America and Western civilization. Kosovo has always been a historic part of Serbia.

The heroic Serb Christians, who are our true friends and allies, must continue to have sovereign control over Kosovo. Creating an independent Albanian Muslim terrorist state in Kosovo endangers America, Europe, Israel and the whole Western world. The new dictator of this independent Islamic terrorist state is a drug-dealing Albanian mass murderer. Kosovo has always been and will always be part of Serbia. We must help the heroic Serb Christians take back their sacred homeland.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 03:05:22 AM by 4International »

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
True hero, thanks Chaim !!!
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
I can not thank enough JTF.But thanks again.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline ProudToBeSerb

• Junior JTFer
We will take Kosovo back it's just matter of time... Thank for support...
Daj Boze da se Srbi sloze !!!

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
Re: The Criminal Betrayal Of The Heroic Christian Serbs By The US, Europe
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2010, 02:00:43 PM »
Although I am not Serbian, I feel very close to you people. When I lived in US, many of my best friends were of Serbian origin.... And even my original last name sounds Serbian.. I will never forgive Bill Clinton and his government what they did to Serbia... The way they bombed your land, along with  NATO. . .
God bless you and your beautiful country.

Offline serbarkan

• New JTFer
thank you chaim for your support.i m proud to say that during world war 2 my mothers family hid a jewish family of 4 that were fleeing from the nazis .long live that bond between jews and serbs.

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
They will live to regret it ! >:(

Offline 1389AD

• New JTFer
    • 1389 Blog - Counterjihad!
Julia Gorin explains how Hillary Clinton brought this about:

Julia Gorin: Hillary’s Halloween: “We Will Not Allow Anyone to Question Kosovo’s Independence. This Cannot be Discussed”

If you aren't reading Julia Gorin's blog, you're missing out on a lot.
Serbian-American, Orthodox Christian