Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 4744 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: May 14, 2009, 08:31:55 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 11:00:29 PM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
Re: Subtitled Video: Bibi is betraying us regarding Iran
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 04:06:49 PM »
Well tbh, I sincerely believe that we should treat the problem from its roots always. aka, Islam. Military action will result in what? more media propaganda against us, and it will only give us more time. If they are building nuclear weapons right now, and we destroys it all, what makes you so sure that they will not rebuild it again? and again?

I agree its a tough situation, and their heads can be more stubborn than a stone, but military action will achieve nothing but hatred, victims of war, costs a lot, and you name it...

We must at least do our best to try and preach to the whole world the truth about islam, why its a threat to the entire world if an islamic country ever possessed a high-technology weapon, that should be our first step to world peace.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Subtitled Video: Bibi is betraying us regarding Iran
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 04:08:00 PM »
I have always said that only a Kahanist party could really save Israel.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.