Author Topic: Israel will never strike Iran  (Read 16786 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Israel will never strike Iran
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2009, 06:54:33 PM »
Henry, you just gave yourself away an an anti-semite.  I didn't have a problem with you till now.  First you claimed that Israel didn't have the ability to stop Iran's Nuclear program.   That is your opinion, which is fair enough.  But now you say that Israel has an unfair advantage because they receive weapons from the United States.  It seems to me, you're obviously on the side of Iran with a statement like that.  Why would you care, if Israel used America's weapons to bomb Iran, when you're whole point was , they don't have the ability to do it.

I'm on the side of truth. Israel has an advantage because of the weapons they get from the west. Anyone that denies this is a liar.

Henry:  You blew your cover. 
Lets see Jordan western weapons,Saudi Western Weapons yet they have never even fought a successful anti terrorist operation when they had trouble  during the Haj they allowed french troops into Mekka.Iraq had french weapons Syria at times   the most up to Russian weapons.Egypt U.S. weapons
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2009, 06:59:26 PM »
I am not as knowledgeable, as the rest of you here about the weapons aspect of this discussion, but this one thing I do know.  Israel must not give one inch of land to anyone for the Scriptures have stated belong to them.  America must back Israel in order to survive, and Israel must do anything and everything necessary to ensure its survival.  You cannot argue with the devil.  You cannot.  The devil hates you and only wishes your demise. You cannot reason with evil, or argue with ignorance.  You waste valuable time, energy and strength.  The only thing evil knows is strength, authority and decisive quick action.  This is why my late Father, a WWII bomber pilot, flying over Germany, never blinked an eye.  I asked him years later, did he ever feel any remorse, or pains spiritually or emotionally.  He simply stated, "No, I was fighting evil.  It was either them or the rest of the world, dear."  Kind of sums it up, doesn't it?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2009, 07:00:35 PM »
Hey everybody:  Henry says Israel cant stop Iran's nuclear program.  Then Henry (the cry baby) says, "Waaaa, it's not fair Israel has better weapons than Iran."  What a retard he is!

Offline Henry Ebel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2009, 07:01:15 PM »
You called me a coward. I show my face to the whole world and say very controversial and offensive things.

Showing your face means nothing when you're dishonest.

You, on the other hand, are just a worthless wimp whom no one even cares about. So why not show your face and give us your real name? Are you that terrified?

Hahaha. You don't even know who I am. You're a stuffed-nosed dwarf who was surely raped in prison by Blacks. Don't deny this. People like you are hunted in prison. No wonder you hate Blacks so much. You must rely on donations to pay your rent.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 07:08:20 PM by Henry Ebel »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2009, 07:01:42 PM »
I am not as knowledgeable, as the rest of you here about the weapons aspect of this discussion, but this one thing I do know.  Israel must not give one inch of land to anyone for the Scriptures have stated belong to them.  America must back Israel in order to survive, and Israel must do anything and everything necessary to ensure its survival.  You cannot argue with the devil.  You cannot.  The devil hates you and only wishes your demise. You cannot reason with evil, or argue with ignorance.  You waste valuable time, energy and strength.  The only thing evil knows is strength, authority and decisive quick action.  This is why my late Father, a WWII bomber pilot, flying over Germany, never blinked an eye.  I asked him years later, did he ever feel any remorse, or pains spiritually or emotionally.  He simply stated, "No, I was fighting evil.  It was either them or the rest of the world, dear."  Kind of sums it up, doesn't it?

We don't believe in the devil... Hashem is the one and only power in the universe. Anyone who believes that the devil has any power which Hashem cannot control is an idol worshiper. Hashem is ONE, his name is ONE, and beside him there is no other...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2009, 07:03:10 PM »
What's a matter Henry boy... low income job? 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2009, 07:04:42 PM »
You called me a coward. I show my face to the whole world and say very controversial and offensive things.

You, on the other hand, are just a worthless wimp whom no one even cares about. So why not show your face and give us your real name? Are you that terrified?

Hahaha. You don't even know who I am. You're a stuffed-nosed dwarf who was surely raped in prison by Blacks. Don't deny this. People like you are hunted in prison. No wonder you hate Blacks so much. You must rely on donations to pay your rent.

Henry, you strike me as a loser who is looking for attention. Unfortunately you have gotten more attention than you deserve here. I personally don't care who the hell you are and your opinion means nothing to me. Antisemites and self-hating Jews have talked like this against Israel since we first became a nation. I don't hate you for your misguided opinion, but I do think you are really asking to be banned from JTF. I fully support your banning from JTF and will act against you.

You have presented nothing but your idiot opinion and expected us to agree with your assinine conclusions. You are only deluding yourself...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Garrett

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2009, 07:06:40 PM »
Saying that Israel doesn't have the capabilities to destroy Iran's nuke program is preposterous.

Offline Henry Ebel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2009, 07:06:57 PM »
Hey everybody:  Henry says Israel cant stop Iran's nuclear program.  Then Henry (the cry baby) says, "Waaaa, it's not fair Israel has better weapons than Iran."  What a retard he is!

No it's that you don't have the brain capacity to comprehend what I said. Israel can't stop Iran. Period. This has nothing to do with military strength but everything to with the Iranians concealing and spreading their factories to the depths of their nation. Regarding a one on one war with Israel, Iran would lose because Israel has American and western weapons while Iran is on sanctions. Iran would still inflict enough casualties on Israel that they would give up, just like in 2006 with Hezbollah.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2009, 07:09:09 PM »
Israel gave up against Hezbollah before the war even started. It didn't have the stomach to inflict Lebanese "civilian" casualties or "occupy" the country.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2009, 07:09:37 PM »

No it's that you don't have the brain capacity to comprehend what I said. Israel can't stop Iran. Period. This has nothing to do with military strength but everything to with the Iranians concealing and spreading their factories to the depths of their nation. Regarding a one on one war with Israel, Iran would lose because Israel has American and western weapons while Iran is on sanctions. Iran would still inflict enough casualties on Israel that they would give up, just like in 2006 with Hezbollah.

When will you give up your idiocy? Israel can pull the plug on Iran any day. As we explained Israel is currently trying to act as a good partner with America and is holding off from the attack. Anyone who knows Israeli military understands why they are waiting. You just want to sit there and act like a paper arsehole.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2009, 07:09:44 PM »

Waaaa, wipe your tears away baby boy.  You'll have a better day tomorrow when you get your welfare cheese.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2009, 07:11:42 PM »

I really doubt it olmert the leftist gave up for his own political reasons.If yyou don't know how left olmert is look up his family
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Henry Ebel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2009, 07:13:40 PM »
Henry, you strike me as a loser who is looking for attention. Unfortunately you have gotten more attention than you deserve here. I personally don't care who the hell you are and your opinion means nothing to me. Antisemites and self-hating Jews have talked like this against Israel since we first became a nation. I don't hate you for your misguided opinion, but I do think you are really asking to be banned from JTF. I fully support your banning from JTF and will act against you.

You have presented nothing but your idiot opinion and expected us to agree with your assinine conclusions. You are only deluding yourself...

You're right. This is my opinion and you called me a Nazi for having it. You assume that because I think Israel can't take out Iran's factories I'm a Nazi and that I favor Iran when in reality I don't care for Iran. Take a good look at yourselves, you're all mentally sick. By your logic 99% of all people are Nazis.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2009, 07:14:42 PM »

Hahaha. You don't even know who I am. You're a stuffed-nosed dwarf who was surely raped in prison by Blacks. Don't deny this. People like you are hunted in prison. No wonder you hate Blacks so much. You must rely on donations to pay your rent.  :laugh:
You Henry know very little about prison i on the other hand are very familiar with prison LOL and if you post your photo i will post mine and i'm far from a little wimp ;D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Henry Ebel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2009, 07:16:59 PM »
You Henry know very little about prison i on the other hand are very familiar with prison LOL and if you post your photo i will post mine and i'm far from a little wimp ;D

Face it, your leader gave head and a.ss to Blacks in prison and because of that he now has a hate-complex for Blacks.  :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2009, 07:19:51 PM »

Face it, your leader gave head and donkey to Blacks in prison and know he has a hate-complex for Blacks.  :laugh:
Do you want me to post my photo i will post yours.Like i said if you believe what you say you really have little knowledge of prison. 8)

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2009, 07:20:45 PM »
Henry, "Waaa, it's not fair Israel has better weapons than Iran.  I'm Henry the ignoramous, I am, I am."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2009, 07:23:03 PM »
Face it, your leader gave head and a.ss to Blacks in prison and because of that he now has a hate-complex for Blacks.
Seriously... stop projecting your favorite bathhouse diversions onto us. Not everybody is gay.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2009, 07:23:21 PM »

Face it, your leader gave head and a.ss to Blacks in prison and because of that he now has a hate-complex for Blacks.  :laugh:

you're a psychologist now?
by your logic if you don't love apes then you must have gotten raped by them

I hate apes to does that mean i got raped as well??

Offline Garrett

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2009, 07:23:34 PM »
Henry is just another liberal self hating white piece of trash.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2009, 07:24:06 PM »
 The New Yorker article mentions that one of the principal AB members, TD Bingham, is half Jewish and has a Star of David tattoo. Another member is named Tom Silverstein. This reinforces the argument that the AB is a prison gang rather than an "Aryan Nations"-style "extremist" group. Furthermore, having members of Mexican descent or with Spanish-sounding last names doesn't mean that a group has "non-White" members, since "Latino" is a cultural term and doesn't denote any particular race and many Mexicans are "White" as well.                                                                                         

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Aryan_Brotherhood#misrepresentation_of_them_in_the_wiki_entry

« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 07:29:42 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2009, 07:24:41 PM »
Henry why did you have to open your mouth in the first place?  Nobody has their dicks out.  You Fag!!

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2009, 07:25:33 PM »
Chaim or an administrator: track the IP of this Henry guy and post it in this topic.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline Henry Ebel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2009, 07:25:43 PM »
When will you give up your idiocy? Israel can pull the plug on Iran any day. As we explained Israel is currently trying to act as a good partner with America and is holding off from the attack. Anyone who knows Israeli military understands why they are waiting. You just want to sit there and act like a paper arsehole.

Like I said, they don't have a single air craft carrier or large long range bomber and these are critical to eliminating their nuclear factories. Re-fueling in the air is considered risky. Even if Israel used every last nuclear weapons against Iran to eliminate their factories it still wouldn't work because there are so many factories they would need more than 200 nuclear weapons to pull it off.