Author Topic: Israel will never strike Iran  (Read 17313 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Israel will never strike Iran
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2009, 07:27:50 PM »
Aces, he's mad at the world because he only has six months left to live from advanced AIDS.

Offline Garrett

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2009, 07:28:33 PM »
When will you give up your idiocy? Israel can pull the plug on Iran any day. As we explained Israel is currently trying to act as a good partner with America and is holding off from the attack. Anyone who knows Israeli military understands why they are waiting. You just want to sit there and act like a paper arsehole.

Like I said, they don't have a single air craft carrier or large long range bomber and these are critical to eliminating their nuclear factories. Re-fueling in the air is considered risky. Even if Israel used every last nuclear weapons against Iran to eliminate their factories it still wouldn't work because there are so many factories they would need more than 200 nuclear weapons to pull it off.

What a crock of shiat!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2009, 07:31:14 PM »
Chaim went to prison for what he did to save his fellow Jews. He's one of the bravest people I've ever heard of.

Pretty much enduring 5 years of hell.  Something most people wouldn't do. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Henry Ebel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2009, 07:31:34 PM »
All of you morons can say whatever you want about me but in reality you don't know a damn thing about me. Everyone knows that weaklings are hunted in prison. I say there's a 90% chance your dwarf cult leader Ben Pesach was raped by Blacks. The JDL didn't focus on Blacks as much as he does because he's got in for Blacks for what they did to him. Ben Pesach, you coward you try to look all tough now but you were the wimp in prison.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2009, 07:32:03 PM »
When will you give up your idiocy? Israel can pull the plug on Iran any day. As we explained Israel is currently trying to act as a good partner with America and is holding off from the attack. Anyone who knows Israeli military understands why they are waiting. You just want to sit there and act like a paper arsehole.

Like I said, they don't have a single air craft carrier or large long range bomber and these are critical to eliminating their nuclear factories. Re-fueling in the air is considered risky. Even if Israel used every last nuclear weapons against Iran to eliminate their factories it still wouldn't work because there are so many factories they would need more than 200 nuclear weapons to pull it off.

What a crock of shiat!
They already made 2 or possibly 3 test runs over Greece over turkey and possibly over Saudi plus their subs carry missles
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2009, 07:32:47 PM »
Henry, I refuse to respond to any more of your homosexual fantasy posts until you tell us what your current T-cell count is. What is it, 5? 8?

Offline Garrett

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2009, 07:33:51 PM »

What a crock of shiat!
They already made 2 or possibly 3 test runs over Greece over turkey and possibly over Saudi plus their subs carry missles

I was responding to Henry not you!

Offline Henry Ebel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2009, 07:34:13 PM »
Henry, I refuse to respond to any more of your homosexual fantasy posts until you tell us what your current T-cell count is. What is it, 5? 8?

Angry about your cult leader having Black husbands? I would do if I were you.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2009, 07:34:40 PM »
All of you morons can say whatever you want about me but in reality you don't know a damn thing about me. Everyone knows that weaklings are hunted in prison. I say there's a 90% chance your dwarf cult leader Ben Pesach was raped by Blacks. The JDL didn't focus on Blacks as much as he does because he's got in for Blacks for what they did to him. Ben Pesach, you coward you try to look all tough now but you were the wimp in prison.
The JDL did focus on blacks in Bedford Stuyvesant in Harlem the [censored] on the lower east side.Your a punk i can see by the fact you really know prisons only from T.V.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2009, 07:35:32 PM »

Hey if i was a fag you would be my [censored]

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #85 on: August 11, 2009, 07:37:25 PM »
He got his sexual fantasy from american history X !!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Garrett

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #86 on: August 11, 2009, 07:38:35 PM »

Hey if i was a fag you would be my kurva

Kurwa dupa!

Offline Henry Ebel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #87 on: August 11, 2009, 07:39:20 PM »

You said you know a lot about prison so you were probably raped too.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #88 on: August 11, 2009, 07:39:26 PM »
Show us your face, coward. No matter what you say, until you show us your face, your statements are all one big bluff.

Offline Garrett

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #89 on: August 11, 2009, 07:40:54 PM »
Show us your face, coward. No matter what you say, until you show us your face, your statements are all one big bluff.

What Country is Henry posting from??

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #90 on: August 11, 2009, 07:41:11 PM »

You said you know a lot about prison so you were probably raped too.
lol i beat the crap out of prisoners and get paid

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: August 11, 2009, 07:41:59 PM »

What Country is Henry posting from??

He's from New York.

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
« Reply #92 on: August 11, 2009, 07:42:50 PM »
Post his IP man!
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline Garrett

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #93 on: August 11, 2009, 07:42:54 PM »
Probably an ape then.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #94 on: August 11, 2009, 07:43:23 PM »
Henry, you strike me as a loser who is looking for attention. Unfortunately you have gotten more attention than you deserve here. I personally don't care who the hell you are and your opinion means nothing to me. Antisemites and self-hating Jews have talked like this against Israel since we first became a nation. I don't hate you for your misguided opinion, but I do think you are really asking to be banned from JTF. I fully support your banning from JTF and will act against you.

You have presented nothing but your idiot opinion and expected us to agree with your assinine conclusions. You are only deluding yourself...

You're right. This is my opinion and you called me a Nazi for having it. You assume that because I think Israel can't take out Iran's factories I'm a Nazi and that I favor Iran when in reality I don't care for Iran. Take a good look at yourselves, you're all mentally sick. By your logic 99% of all people are Nazis.

I called you a nazi? I don't think so... I do not casually go around calling people by this name... But I turned around your ill-logic against you and said 'Those who don't believe your lies are a nazi...'.

You are having a hard time keeping track of how many forum members you have upset... Maybe you will feel better tomorrow after you have had time to collect your brain.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Henry Ebel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #95 on: August 11, 2009, 07:44:22 PM »

Shut this forum down Ben Pesach. I've humiliated you and your mindless drones.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #96 on: August 11, 2009, 07:44:36 PM »
Henry, you are obviously the expert at taking it from schvartzes. You are just like Faginem. Who is your Dr. Dre?

Offline Garrett

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #97 on: August 11, 2009, 07:44:43 PM »
I love when apes side with Iran and other Muslim countries. It's like a slave siding with Massa.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #98 on: August 11, 2009, 07:45:01 PM »
Israel also has access to western weapons while the West refuses to sell Iran weapons. Iran must rely on inferior weapons from Russia, China, North Korea, and Pakistan. This is an unfair advantage.

An unfair advantage ?

There's absolutely nothing unfair about it.

Do you think wars should only be waged by opponents with an equal quantity and quality of weapons ?

Israel has better weapons than the Iranians. BOO-FREAKIN-HOO.

I don't see you complaining that the Persians and Arabs have 600 times more land and 100 times the population than Israel does. That's unfair, but that's life.

I don't see you complaining about 22 Arab nations that have been attacking Israel and clamoring for her destruction for 60+ years. That's unfair, but that's reality.  

I don't see you complaining that Iran's leadership which has absolutely no claim to the Land of Israel has repeatedly sworn to wipe Israel off the map. Why would they want to do that ? Heck, the Iranians aren't even Arabs, so what's their dog in this fight ? It's the Jew hatred endemic in the Islamic world. That's unfair, but that's life.

Cry me a river about 'unfair'. LIFE ISN'T FAIR.

There's nothing unfair about a tiny beseiged nation surrounded by implacable enemies sworn to her destruction, developing and procuring the BEST weaponry and using it to fight off any and all existential threats.

Now, you might doubt Israel has the capability to destroy or at the very least set back Iran's capacity to build nukes. There are even some 'experts' that might agree with you. I think this is foolish.

Diffused hardened bunkers, SAM missiles and the logistics involved certainly make the job more difficult than the raid on Osirak. But it is almost definitely not beyond the capabilities of the best Air Force in the Mideast, and perhaps the world.

No, there is little doubt Israel can get the job done. It won't be easy, but it's doable.

Of greater concern is the ramifications of such an attack.

What will the Iranian response be ?

Expect missile barrages on tiny Israel from Iran and her Hezbollah proxies.

Iran might very well attempt to block the Straits of Hormuz.

It's easy to see how such an attack could lead to a massive conflagration with the entire Mideast going up like a tinder-box.

The clock is ticking. Every day brings us closer to action having to be taken.

Considering the dire consequences that are likely to result from an attack on Iran, it's understandable why Israel and the USA have been delaying and trying to avoid this necessity. But make no mistake, Iran isn't going to be deterred by diplomacy or sanctions. There is no political solution, there is only a military one. And as dire as the consequences of such military action may be, they pale in comparison to the consequences of a nuclear Iran poised to destroy Israel.

The sooner it happens, the better.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #99 on: August 11, 2009, 07:45:21 PM »
He's from New York.
200 bucks says this rumpblaster is Jesus Rivera, Jr.