Author Topic: India’s Hitler-themed restaurant draws fire  (Read 17109 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
India’s Hitler-themed restaurant draws fire
« on: August 21, 2006, 08:59:12 PM »
This is a new form of anti-semitism from an unexpected place.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14121008/

« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 08:34:33 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

SunnysideJewess

Re: India’s Hitler-themed restaurant draws fire
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 10:07:09 PM »
Hopefully the citizens of Mumbai will boycott this establishment.  It obviously exploits the millions of Jews who perished during the Holocaust.  Even though the swastika has its origins in India and may be deemed a sacred symbol there, it can no longer be viewed this way, at least not in the western world.  The swastika and the name Adolf Hitler (yemach shemo vezichro) will always be associated with death and destruction.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 04:35:14 AM »
why not dealing this place the same way hitler imach shemo ve zichro was dealt with?

Kahane was right!

El Cabong!

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 09:53:42 AM »
What do you expect from a sewer of a country whose people worship snakes and elephants. They bathe and drink water from a river that they piss and shiite in. The only country in the world where leprosy is still a common disease. Most of the people in this country don't own or wear shoes or have a toilet. Think about these morons and why they could come up with such a hideous theme for restaurant. Yet, if you kill a cow and eat it, you are stoned to death. Their stupid religion is no different than the muslim's.

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2006, 02:16:09 AM »
What do you expect from a sewer of a country whose people worship snakes and elephants. They bathe and drink water from a river that they piss and shiite in. The only country in the world where leprosy is still a common disease. Most of the people in this country don't own or wear shoes or have a toilet. Think about these morons and why they could come up with such a hideous theme for restaurant. Yet, if you kill a cow and eat it, you are stoned to death. Their stupid religion is no different than the muslim's.

Relax there man. The Hindus are suffering as much as we do from the Muslime scum. They are a natural ally and should not be alienated.

Tough_American

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 07:56:17 AM »
By the way, Indians have long history of Swastika. It is a symbol of peace and good luck in many countries. For example, in China, people use Swastika not because they hate jews but because it is a symbol of peace and my country also uses it for good harmony symbol so please know other people's culture better before screaming "NAZISM" or "ANTI-SEMITISM".  By the way, did you know that Arabs and Jews belong to the Semite group classification?  So then why do you guys always bitter towards eachother?

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 08:47:32 AM »
man, i really advise you to be more realistic when relating to opinions here. i bet you the hitler imach shemo ve zichro pictures and the whole nazi atmosphere arranged in this coursed restaurant isnt a part of Indias culture, is it? >:(

Kahane was right!

Tough_American

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2006, 09:01:56 AM »
^ Please go in the googles or something and type in "swastika" and "Indian culture/history"..

Indians had the long history of swastika so please don't accuse Indians of being Anti-semitic.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2006, 09:23:14 AM »
Dear mr. administrator, cant you see the dude intentionally says wrong things to cause trouble, despite others (like me) explaining him the simple truth?? the "man" must be banned, hes obviously a Jew hater in denial.
^ Please go in the googles or something and type in "swastika" and "Indian culture/history"..

Indians had the long history of swastika so please don't accuse Indians of being Anti-semitic.

that for example, was said by the antisemite after i said:
man, i really advise you to be more realistic when relating to opinions here. i bet you the hitler imach shemo ve zichro pictures and the whole nazi atmosphere arranged in this coursed restaurant isnt a part of Indias culture, is it? Angry

pure irritation like his other posts, and again, against the simplest of logics, like i demonstrated here. someone here thinks like i do?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 09:28:30 AM by NeverMore »

Kahane was right!

Tough_American

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2006, 09:47:35 AM »
Dear mr. administrator, cant you see the dude intentionally says wrong things to cause trouble, despite others (like me) explaining him the simple truth?? the "man" must be banned, hes obviously a Jew hater in denial.

that for example, was said by the antisemite after i said:
man, i really advise you to be more realistic when relating to opinions here. i bet you the hitler imach shemo ve zichro pictures and the whole nazi atmosphere arranged in this coursed restaurant isnt a part of Indias culture, is it? Angry

pure irritation like his other posts, and again, against the simplest of logics, like i demonstrated here. someone here thinks like i do?

I'm not causing here to fight or cause uproar. ASK any decent Indian person and they will tell you that Swastika in India is not used as being "anti-semitic".

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 09:54:04 AM »
hey, you are really "tough" arent you? cant you see that i dont disagree with you over that? this restaurant has pictures of hitler imach shemo inside, can you explain to me, how does HE relate to indias culture?

Kahane was right!

Tough_American

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2006, 09:55:10 AM »
hey, you are really "tough" arent you? cant you see that i dont disagree with you over that? this restaurant has pictures of hitler imach shemo inside, can you explain to me, how does HE relate to indias culture?

Well if it has Hitler, then it is definitely anti-semitic. My bad... But I was just saying was that in the old days, swastika was used as a good symbol in India and elsewhere but Hitler is bad for sure. I know that.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 10:03:17 AM »
then we call it a mistake and make peace?

Kahane was right!

Tough_American

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2006, 10:05:57 AM »
then we call it a mistake and make peace?

yes definitely but swastika isn't always bad. Hitler and Neo-nazi russian skin heads use it the wrong way just as terrorist use Islam the wrong way.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2006, 10:09:09 AM »
russians? havent you forgot some american "friends"?

Kahane was right!

Tough_American

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2006, 12:35:22 PM »
^ well Russian Skinheads are worst. They attack everybody except whites. They attack jews, blacks, asians, arab muslims, and even police.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2006, 07:40:46 PM »

Indian media and most of the political leaders are anti-semites.  Even the first prime minister of India Jawaharlal Nehru said "Zionism is a brainchild of Imperialism".  However after experiencing thousands of muslim terrrorist attacks in the early 90's India decided to befriend Israel and Israel is the #2 arms supplier for India now.  Israelis also helped India to win 2 wars against Pakistan. Only the Indian miliatry elite,  other highly educated people and those who sufferred under muslim terror knows the importance of Israel. 

Hindus generally do not use swastika but hitler (may he burn in the hottest spot in hell) borrowed that from Indians.  There are countless symbols for religious expressions. since hitler committed that horrible crime agains the Jews Indians should avoid using that to respect the sentiments of Jews.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 09:02:07 PM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Tough_American

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2006, 08:14:06 PM »
Sorry, this has opened a can of worms.  I am from India. Therefore let me tell something!

Indian media and most of the political leaders are anti-semites.  Even the first prime minister of India Jawaharlal Nehru said "Zionism is a brainchild of Imperialism".  However after experiencing thousands of muslim terrrorist attacks in the early 90's India decided to befriend Israel and Israel is the #2 arms supplier for India now.  Israelis also helped India to win 2 wars against Pakistan. Only the Indian miliatry elite,  other highly educated people and those who sufferred under muslim terror knows the importance of Israel. 

I do not want to go into all details now.  I will open a new thread about Jews in India, India-Israel relationships and muslim terror in India.

I am not offended by El Cabong's remarks.  Unfortunately whatever he wrote is accurate.  I lived in India for 29 years.  I have experienced that in real life.  Also I am a Christian. 

Hindus generally do not use swastika but hitler (may he burn in the hottest spot in hell) borrowed that from Indians.  There are countless symbols for religious expressions. since hitler committed that horrible crime agains the Jews Indians should avoid using that to respect the sentiments of Jews.

WHY?

Indians have been using Swastika ever since that racist Hitler bore his ass on the Earth.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2006, 11:06:30 PM »
you know, mr. not tough, there are values in the world, like commemoration of the holocaust and being anti nazi, sympathizing and feeling sorry for 6 million dead Jews, stuff like. ah, but you are an arab terrorist liking nazi propaganding muslim, what was i thinking?

Kahane was right!

Tough_American

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2006, 09:09:16 AM »
you know, mr. not tough, there are values in the world, like commemoration of the holocaust and being anti nazi, sympathizing and feeling sorry for 6 million dead Jews, stuff like. ah, but you are an arab terrorist liking nazi propaganding muslim, what was i thinking?

yeah but why does jews are the only ones who feel like they should get the right treatment. Don't forget Armenians, Kurds, Bosnian Muslims, were all victims too.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2006, 09:13:39 AM »
yeh, the poor muslims suffer a lot from Jewish terror these days, ha? i guess that smolmert is the moderator of this forum, otherwise its hard for me to understand how they let you carry on your anti Jewish propaganda here, which is extremely disgusting.

Kahane was right!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2006, 10:58:59 AM »
yeah but why does jews are the only ones who feel like they should get the right treatment. Don't forget Armenians, Kurds, Bosnian Muslims, were all victims too.

You could not have set this up better... *clearing throat* who would you say were the "oppressors" of most of the arabs? Ummm... would you say it's freaking ARABS?

So who killed all those Kurds? Did Jews do it? Ummm... nope! So who actually kills the most arabs on this planet? Who would be the arab's worst enemy? Is it Jews? ummm... let me think about this... NOPE! It's ARABS.

Arabs kill more arabs than anyone else. That's sad. You should be embarrassed.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2006, 01:34:39 AM »
Re:  "... By the way, did you know that Arabs and Jews belong to the Semite group classification?  So then why do you guys always bitter towards eachother?..."

DON'T YOU GIT' IT, ABDUL???
THEM A-RABS TH' WRONG KIND 'A PEOPLE!
'YEW DENSE OR SUM'THIN?

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2006, 02:05:26 AM »
finally, our beloved abdul got banned  :D another pathetic Jew hating muslim

Kahane was right!

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2006, 02:06:01 PM »

Hello and good day to you.

I disagree whole-heartedly with your condemnation of the Hindu people.   Not only are they a peaceful people, they are also faced with the same impending Muslim attacks Israel is faced with everyday.
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"