Author Topic: Beck is at him again! Just brilliant on now and later tonight  (Read 587 times)

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
Beck is at him again! Just brilliant on now and later tonight
« on: August 12, 2009, 04:08:43 PM »
 :laugh:  Go get him, Beck, go get him.  I am laughing out loud.  Just brilliant.  The White House has now targeted Beck, and he will be in D.C. at the Tea Party on 9/12, and so I am.  I am going.  Period.  Well, after seeing Beck he will not be there, but he will air the meeting in DC to make sure it gets coverage.  it is part of Project9/12.com, which is organizing Tea Parties all across the country. 
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 05:24:33 PM by cynthia »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Beck is at him again! Just brilliant on now and later tonight
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 08:26:25 PM »
Glen Beck is very outspoken on what this administration is doing to our country. The TV show is very good but the radio show he has in the morning is even better. I am also giving some thought to attending the Big Tea Party in Washington next month. I think the attendance will be massive. People are starting to see that they need to make their voices heard.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 11:10:20 AM »
The press cannot ignore millions, call millions a mob.  That is why the more who attend the better, the greater the numbers the greater the voice.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 07:51:38 PM »
I'm not a big fan of Beck, but I do see the appeal to him.