Author Topic: a revealing slip-of-the-tongue by El Presidente  (Read 2064 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
a revealing slip-of-the-tongue by El Presidente
« on: March 15, 2007, 03:30:38 PM »
While listening to the radio news this morning, I could have sworn that I heard a short blip of George W. Bush, saying that he hopes for timely passage of "migration" legislation from Congress.

Not IMMIGRATION, mind you, but MIGRATION.

You would agree with me, I think, that this is a difference of more than just two letters.  It's a contrast between a small group of people coming to a new land and living under the rules of the new country (that would be immigration), vs. a people literally taking over another land and displacing the natives.  And we're facing the second prospect, with the open blessing of Jorge.

The enemy is getting confident, and they're not even hiding their goals.

et

Din Rodef

Re: a revealing slip-of-the-tongue by El Presidente
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 05:00:48 PM »
Thanks for posting

You're right...the difference in just 2 letters is ENORMOUS

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 07:26:55 PM »
Not only that, but President Boosh said that he was against amnesty, but what he's proposing is amnesty, just under a different name.  That moron thinks that he can slip amnesty through our noses by calling it something else.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Din Rodef

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 09:00:44 PM »
Yep...GWB is a master at "doublespeak"

The Bushbot conservatives that believe we will secure our borders by giving amnesty are guilty of "doublethink" (The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them.)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2007, 10:05:46 AM »
This man is an idiot pure and simple. If had any kind of brains I would brand him a traitor but he is too stupid. The outlook for 2008 is blick to say the least. We are truely doomed.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2007, 11:35:12 AM »
I wish he was running again so i could vote for someone else
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2007, 12:05:18 PM »
Bush is a sad issue for me as a staunch supporter of Bush in his first term I now can hardly stand to see him in the news or on TV.  It seems that from stories I hear in the news that Bush wants to pass some sort of legislation on the illegal situation before he leaves office. He is looking for something to revive his presidential legacy. I am now convinced that this evil animal walked into the Oval Office on day one of his presidency with this in mind. The only thing that may save us in the short term is that the Democraps in congress will be reluctant to give him the opportunity to sign legislation like this and allow him and his fellow traitorous republicans to make points with the millions of legal and illegal hispanics.
Bush's presidency is finished for all practical purposes we now need to make potential candidates understand that this will not be tolerated from  the next administration. The great numbers of hispanics in the country and potential votes a group like this represents is a strong incentive for the next President and congress to be as traitorous as the one we have now.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Scriabin

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2007, 12:09:20 PM »
Bush's presidency is finished for all practical purposes we now need to make potential candidates understand that this will not be tolerated from  the next administration.

Its all over for us.  Its WAY too late. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 11:30:17 AM »
Bush is a sad issue for me as a staunch supporter of Bush in his first term I now can hardly stand to see him in the news or on TV.  It seems that from stories I hear in the news that Bush wants to pass some sort of legislation on the illegal situation before he leaves office. He is looking for something to revive his presidential legacy. I am now convinced that this evil animal walked into the Oval Office on day one of his presidency with this in mind. The only thing that may save us in the short term is that the Democraps in congress will be reluctant to give him the opportunity to sign legislation like this and allow him and his fellow traitorous republicans to make points with the millions of legal and illegal hispanics.
Bush's presidency is finished for all practical purposes we now need to make potential candidates understand that this will not be tolerated from  the next administration. The great numbers of hispanics in the country and potential votes a group like this represents is a strong incentive for the next President and congress to be as traitorous as the one we have now.

Many conservatives feel betrayed by Bush.  He still doesn't realize that conservatives don't like his immigration idea.  He thinks he could fool conservatives when he gave a speech a few days ago with his rhetoric about how border security agents have been doing a better job and about a fence, which hasn't been built. 

Bush can't fool conservatives like he did when he first ran for President--it was ignored by conservatives that while he was governor of Texas, a top priority of his was appeasing Mexico's president.  Conservatives know that several border agents have been arrested during the past year and the federal government hasn't done anything to get them released.  A district attorney in Texas had a drug-smuggler from Mexico testify against border patrol agents and they sent the agents to jail. 

Apparently before 9/11, Bush wanted to coordinate an open-migration policy with Mexico's president. 
Then after 9/11, people wanted security but of course, nothing has happened at the borders in this respect. 

In the 2000 election, the choices for the Republican nominee were basically Bush or McCain.  Other Republicans dropped out before the primaries began because they felt they hadn't fund-raised enough.  The TV networks shouldn't charge for presidential advertisements.