Author Topic: Here is a letter I just sent to the President over at www.congress.org,  (Read 1819 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
I just had to speak my mind because I saw where his press secretary was saying "WE ARE OPEN TO OTHER IDEAS" about this Healthcare reform.

So, I sent in my ideas..... ;D

Well, just read, this is just off the cuff, so to speak, not really well planned, but I was feeling a bit peeved that they would so flippantly be saying NOW "we want to hear your ideas for something better".......

Well, just read the letter...it will show up there soon, I think, unless it gets censored ....

I urge any of you to speak up now, while congress is taking a break, before they vote.

www.congress.org

You can also acess every single television, newspaper and radio station in the USA there over at the media links on the left.

Dear Mr. President:

Here are my ideas concerning Health care:

I know ONE thing that would really HELP our economy TREMENDOUSLY in ALL areas. That is if you would SEND ALL THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS HOME!!!

I've known alot of people who's parent's came here as immigrants LEGALLY! They had things to do in order to stay, they obeyed the laws, THEY PAID THEIR TAXES, etc. If you send the illegals HOME, it will take the DRAIN off of our Social Services, Health care, ETC, ETC, ETC and ETC....not to mention the crime rate.. and AMERICANS will have more jobs (do you realize millions of Americans are UNEMPLOYED RIGHT NOW?)

Rumor has it you plan on granting AMNESTY to all of these people who CAME HERE ILLEGALLY! WHY?  Why can you not just SECURE OUR BORDERS, and SEND THEM BACK?  We are tired of them taking our jobs, our social services, and everything else. Don't get me wrong, I've had many Latino friends over the years. Most of them came here legally.

Also, I am hearing rumors you plan on letting them get SOCIAL SECURITY TOO...this is WRONG WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!! For ONE thing, they are here ILLEGALLY, for another they are NOT PAYING TAXES and are NOT contributing to SOCIAL SECURITY. There are millions of AMERICANS who were BORN HERE, have WORKED HERE and who will DIE HERE who should get PRIORITY. Even the American's who NEED Social Security are having a hard time getting it WHEN THEY NEED IT, many of them DIE before they ever do.

We all know the Social Security System is bleeding a slow and painful death, but WHY PUT THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN by granting SOCIAL SECURITY TO ILLEGALS?

I personally feel, that you should be addressing ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION amongst other issues before attempting to take over our health care system. The health care is the last on a long list of things needing fixing...

Oh, and one more thing: NO MORE BAILOUTS TO LARGE CORPORATIONS! We didn't want you doing this, you decided this yourself. That was all YOUR idea, not ours. =o(

We didn't want our tax dollars going to bailouts, EITHER! Did you ask any of us about this? NO, YOU DID NOT!

In case you have not noticed, people are not happy campers right now.

Let us see the government effectively manage and run all the agencies which it has power over already, BEFORE even THINKING ABOUT taking over HEALTH CARE TOO!

It makes sense to me and guess what? WE THE PEOPLE ALL WANT GOVERNMENT TO STAY OUT OF HEALTH CARE. We DON'T WANT YOUR HEALTH CARE PASSED, WE DON'T LIKE IT...you said you are open to other options....I gave you my 2 cents.

In case you have not noticed, WE DON'T WANT YOUR HEALTH CARE....no, not at all.

My letter here will no doubt, fall on deaf ears, but  at least I did the right thing and I spoke up.

Let me reiterate for you:

1, We don't want your healthcare plan.
2. No more government bailouts with our money.
3. Do something about illegal immigration (no granting amnesty, either).
4. Clean up the fraud, waste and abuse in the already government ran agencies before attempting to take over anything else.
5. Listen to the American people, the taxpayers, the ones who VOTE.!!!!
6. We don't want your healthcare plan.
7. We don't want your healthcare plan.

Have a nice day.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
I just had to speak my mind because I saw where his press secretary was saying "WE ARE OPEN TO OTHER IDEAS" about this Healthcare reform.

So, I sent in my ideas..... ;D

Well, just read, this is just off the cuff, so to speak, not really well planned, but I was feeling a bit peeved that they would so flippantly be saying NOW "we want to hear your ideas for something better".......

Well, just read the letter...it will show up there soon, I think, unless it gets censored ....

I urge any of you to speak up now, while congress is taking a break, before they vote.

www.congress.org

You can also acess every single television, newspaper and radio station in the USA there over at the media links on the left.

Dear Mr. President:

Here are my ideas concerning Health care:

I know ONE thing that would really HELP our economy TREMENDOUSLY in ALL areas. That is if you would SEND ALL THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS HOME!!!

I've known alot of people who's parent's came here as immigrants LEGALLY! They had things to do in order to stay, they obeyed the laws, THEY PAID THEIR TAXES, etc. If you send the illegals HOME, it will take the DRAIN off of our Social Services, Health care, ETC, ETC, ETC and ETC....not to mention the crime rate.. and AMERICANS will have more jobs (do you realize millions of Americans are UNEMPLOYED RIGHT NOW?)

Rumor has it you plan on granting AMNESTY to all of these people who CAME HERE ILLEGALLY! WHY?  Why can you not just SECURE OUR BORDERS, and SEND THEM BACK?  We are tired of them taking our jobs, our social services, and everything else. Don't get me wrong, I've had many Latino friends over the years. Most of them came here legally.

Also, I am hearing rumors you plan on letting them get SOCIAL SECURITY TOO...this is WRONG WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!! For ONE thing, they are here ILLEGALLY, for another they are NOT PAYING TAXES and are NOT contributing to SOCIAL SECURITY. There are millions of AMERICANS who were BORN HERE, have WORKED HERE and who will DIE HERE who should get PRIORITY. Even the American's who NEED Social Security are having a hard time getting it WHEN THEY NEED IT, many of them DIE before they ever do.

We all know the Social Security System is bleeding a slow and painful death, but WHY PUT THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN by granting SOCIAL SECURITY TO ILLEGALS?

I personally feel, that you should be addressing ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION amongst other issues before attempting to take over our health care system. The health care is the last on a long list of things needing fixing...

Oh, and one more thing: NO MORE BAILOUTS TO LARGE CORPORATIONS! We didn't want you doing this, you decided this yourself. That was all YOUR idea, not ours. =o(

We didn't want our tax dollars going to bailouts, EITHER! Did you ask any of us about this? NO, YOU DID NOT!

In case you have not noticed, people are not happy campers right now.

Let us see the government effectively manage and run all the agencies which it has power over already, BEFORE even THINKING ABOUT taking over HEALTH CARE TOO!

It makes sense to me and guess what? WE THE PEOPLE ALL WANT GOVERNMENT TO STAY OUT OF HEALTH CARE. We DON'T WANT YOUR HEALTH CARE PASSED, WE DON'T LIKE IT...you said you are open to other options....I gave you my 2 cents.

In case you have not noticed, WE DON'T WANT YOUR HEALTH CARE....no, not at all.

My letter here will no doubt, fall on deaf ears, but  at least I did the right thing and I spoke up.

Let me reiterate for you:

1, We don't want your healthcare plan.
2. No more government bailouts with our money.
3. Do something about illegal immigration (no granting amnesty, either).
4. Clean up the fraud, waste and abuse in the already government ran agencies before attempting to take over anything else.
5. Listen to the American people, the taxpayers, the ones who VOTE.!!!!
6. We don't want your healthcare plan.
7. We don't want your healthcare plan.

Have a nice day.

That's brilliant. You are brilliant.  :doctor: :doctor: :teach: :teach: :read: :read: :clap: :clap: :clap: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :fireworks: :fireworks: :usa: :usa:

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Hanna,

Good job!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Great points they are all top issues for me also. Very well put ~Hanna~!! If only the filthy animals will take a hint as to what many of the American people really want.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Yeah good idea though unfortunately he is not going to follow what you have said since he is an America h8ter. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Very good Hanna.  :dance:
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
A very good letter Hanna. I am very much against the 30 million illegal aliens and the planned socialization of America.  It is so depressing to see the ONLY nation on Earth that is truly productive plummeting like a stone.  The ONLY thing keeping Canada going is its natural resources and the guided desire to keep a low dollar value which provides Canadians a false sense of security and standard of living...

A fabulous letter but I don't think this Marxist Muhammadan hominid would read it since it is decidedly against his agenda and the Leninist views of those around him.  Congrats on the letter....  MZ
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Great letter Hanna!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes, I just could not say nothing to them, even if it falls on deaf ears.

Great points they are all top issues for me also. Very well put ~Hanna~!! If only the filthy animals will take a hint as to what many of the American people really want.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
Thankyou for all the kind comments...I was not posting it for that though, but hoping to get some of you interested in perhaps going over there and speaking up.

You would not believe all the people I've ran across that say "oh, will just pray...that's all we are supposed to do" and I'm like WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT?

>:(

If more people WOULD have spoken up and kept on the tails of their congressmen/rep's, THINGS MIGHT BE DIFFERENT NOW..

It's taking this healthcare thing, etc, for people to finally be getting ANGRY...

I've been angry for years now...

:laugh: :::D

I am glad people are getting angry, maybe they will speak up.

8)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל