Author Topic: Pre-WW2 Kingdom of Yugoslavia  (Read 12727 times)

Offline Serbian_Radical_Party

• Full JTFer
Re: Pre-WW2 Kingdom of Yugoslavia
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2009, 03:57:33 PM »
Spectator

We will talk tomorrow!
I am very sorry if I offended you my friend. I only do not agree with the US foreign policy towards Iraq.

Saddam was not anti-Serbian! Thats something uniqe for a Moslim leader...
You understand that we Serbs have not much support in the world, so support from every corner is needed.
But this stands outside my view on Jews..

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2009, 04:28:28 PM »
Of course I don't feel betrayed, I can understand your motives. I'm not sure you'll achieve anything with him, but ok.
Majority of Serbs view Russia as our biggest hope, our protector, but this guy is delusional. Such is the case with all people without real faith, so they search an earthly G-d, in our case - Russia, in Israel's case - America.
Personally, I've never heard a Serb saying "I'm a little Russian". I don't know their taste in music, food, sports... Our biggest contact with Russians is during the summer on Montenegro coast. I don't won't to be assimilated by Russians or anyone else, and that how Serbian people feel too. Except Seselj, of course.

You are very true about serching earthly gods. Only the real G-d can really help.
By the way, the term "Little Russia" is already in use. "Malorossija" is the traditional Russian word for Ukraine. But when Ukainians hear that word, they don't appreciate that, to say the least  :)
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2009, 04:55:03 AM »
Personally, I've never heard a Serb saying "I'm a little Russian". I don't know their taste in music, food, sports... Our biggest contact with Russians is during the summer on Montenegro coast. I don't want to be assimilated by Russians or anyone else, and that's how Serbian people feel too. Except Seselj, of course.

Voo-yu..

You are insane  ;D ...

Russian assimilation is a possible threat to Serbia? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??
Ha Ha Ha...
What a noncense and crap! Russia never had colonial intentions towards Serbia and you are using cheap LDP crap!

I mean come on, what Serb is scared for Russian assimilation?
That’s insane… You really have no arguments at all.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 05:27:55 AM by Serbian_Radical_Party »

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2009, 05:10:45 AM »
Personally, I've never heard a Serb saying "I'm a little Russian". I don't know their taste in music, food, sports... Our biggest contact with Russians is during the summer on Montenegro coast. I don't want to be assimilated by Russians or anyone else, and that's how Serbian people feel too. Except Seselj, of course.

Voo-yu..Mujo

You must have a brain of a chicken  ;D ...

Russian assimilation is a possible threat to Serbia? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??
Ha Ha Ha...
What a soncense and crap! Russia never had colonial intentions towards Serbia and you are using cheap LDP crap!

I mean come on, what Serb is scared for Russian assimilation?
That’s insane… You really have no arguments at all.

SRP, maybe you're right, but why do you insult Vujo? You can debate him and prove your point.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2009, 05:22:13 AM »
He also instulted me a couple of times. Look when says to you that you must not take me serous.. He cals me this and that! I have enough of that!!!

I also know that anti-Serb organizations propagate this cheap propaganda, that Russia wants to endanger Serbian soveregnity...?
I mean come on.. Do we Serbs have that kind of expriences with Russia..
How can you think something like that...

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2009, 05:30:52 AM »
He also instulted me a couple of times. Look when says to you that you must not take me serous.. He cals me this and that! I have enough of that!!!

I also know that anti-Serb organizations propagate this cheap propaganda, that Russia wants to endanger Serbian soveregnity...?

Are there really organizations in Serbia that want to severe links with Russia?  As far as I know Russia have always supported Serbia and helped you to win back independence from Ottoman Turkey.

As to Vujo, I guess he didn't like the expression "little Russian". He possibly interprents it as "second-class Russian" and an attempt to steal his Serbian identity and replace it with Russian one.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2009, 05:40:32 AM »
He is way to negative towards Russia. 
He has no excuse to think like that about Russia. That is not even worth to talk about.
Russian assimilization? Come on…

You understand geopolitics and you know of course that Western powers who are very hostile towards Russia see Serbs as the greatest Russian allies on the Balkans.
That’s why we are sometimes called the Russian of the Balkans. We are not numbered as Russians, we are a small nations and that’s why sometimes we look like small Russians.
That does not mean that we are some kind of inferior type pf Russians, as Voojoo naively proclaims.   Its about quantity, because you have 250 million Russians and 9 million Serbs. This is not about being second class and Voo-joo is on purpose twisting my words to his advantage.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2009, 05:48:11 AM »

Are there really organizations in Serbia that want to severe links with Russia?  As far as I know Russia have always supported Serbia and helped you to win back independence from Ottoman Turkey.

As to Vujo, I guess he didn't like the expression "little Russian". He possibly interprents it as "second-class Russian" and an attempt to steal his Serbian identity and replace it with Russian one.
Exactly, I don't want to be part of Russia or EU. Serbia must be independent and our name must not be lost.
Spectator, don't think we all have low IQ like SRP. He's an embarrassment.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2009, 05:54:20 AM »
That does not mean that we are some kind of inferior type pf Russians, as Voojoo naively proclaims.   Its about quantity, because you have 250 million Russians and 9 million Serbs. This is not about being second class and Voo-joo is on purpose twisting my words to his advantage.

Maybe he fears that this propotion (250/9) combined with the idea about Serbs and Russians as one nation will lead to the physical mix of both people into one super-nation in which Russian part will be 241/250 and Serbian one only 9/250, i.e. only 3.6% - which means assimilation of Serbs.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2009, 06:04:41 AM »

Thats not the issue.

Look we can not be one country because of geographical distance.
I do not mean that Russians and Serbs are 100% equal to each other.
Believe me real Serbs do not make a problem of this and they understand that when you say Serbs and Russians are one nation, you mean Serbs and Russian are brothers, are spiritually connencted.  
This does not mean that Serbs must stop being Serb and become Russians.

People like Voo-joo who do not understand the Serbian spirit, do not understand these statements. People like him are exaggerating and do not understand the real meaning of these statements. It is very strange that I must explain this in detail to a Serb? Is not this strange?
I mean come on? If its really necessary I will be kind to explain this to him.
But he is very disrespectful and he does not care about what I have to say.
Serb nationalists do not do this to each other. If he really is a Serb than he should be interested in what I say? Right?      

I also can not understand that a Serb compares Russia to the EU?

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2009, 06:11:56 AM »
Spectator, don't think we all have low IQ like SRP. He's an embarrassment.

I think he's quite intelligent, you've just scared him with ban and he is afraid to say all that he thinks :)

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2009, 06:16:27 AM »
I think he's quite intelligent, you've just scared him with ban and he is afraid to say all that he thinks :)

Thank you brother!
You are also intelligent. You are a Jew but you know much about Serbia and the wars of the 90s! That’s impressive! You ask very logical questions regarding Yugoslavia..
You people know much about my country!

I appreciate that!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2009, 06:22:58 AM »
Believe me real Serbs do not make a problem of this and they understand that when you say Serbs and Russians are one nation, you mean Serbs and Russian are brothers, are spiritually connencted.  

Ok, I understand. It's like a poetic hyperbola.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2009, 06:26:07 AM »

Thats not the issue.

Look we can not be one country because of geographical distance.
I do not mean that Russians and Serbs are 100% equal to each other.
This does not mean that Serbs must stop being Serb and become Russians.

People like Voo-joo who do not understand the Serbian spirit, do not understand these statements. People like him are exaggerating and do not understand the real meaning of these statements. It is very strange that I must explain this in detail to a Serb? Is not this strange?
I mean come on? If its really necessary I will be kind to explain this to him.
But he is very disrespectful and he does not care about what I have to say.
Serb nationalists do not do this to each other. If he really is a Serb than he should be interested in what I say? Right?      

I also can not understand that a Serb compares Russia to the EU?
So, you're a measure for a Serbian nationalist? :laugh:
I really don't understand what you are blabbering about. No one here likes EU, NATO and USA, or better to say their governments. I have nothing against an alliance with Russia, even a military one. All I'm saying is they can't help us, just like they couldn't help us in 1999. They should save themselves first, because Russia is falling apart, dying. First of all, there are 150 mil. of them, not 250, and each year their population is shrinking because of alcoholism, abortion... Muslims are taking over Russia, their women are marrying Turks, Arabs... In one word, disaster. A blindman cannot lead a blindman, but you're too thick to understand that.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2009, 06:27:53 AM »
Yes bro.
Sometimes we call Russians 'Eastern Serbs' and sometimes we are called 'the Russians of the Balkans'. Its nothing to get upset about..

I hope that Voojoo tries to understand this.
And I do not wish to fight with him!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2009, 06:29:53 AM »
You are a Jew but you know much about Serbia and the wars of the 90s! That’s impressive!

I know about Serbia thanks to the Serbs on this forum who can tell us what truly happned in your country, bypassing the politically correct lies of the world media and "international community".

• Full JTFer
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2009, 06:32:05 AM »
First of all, there are 150 mil. of them, not 250, and each year their population is shrinking because of alcoholism, abortion... Muslims are taking over Russia, their women are marrying Turks, Arabs... In one word, disaster. A blindman cannot lead a blindman,.

I agree.
But we do not live in 1999 anymore.
We can not say that Russians betrayed us, only because Yeltsin was anti-Serb and anti-Russian. Like you say Russia has internal problems and it needs to remove all the consequences of communism! I think that Putin is gradually working on this.

You are right blind man can not help other blind man.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2009, 06:35:43 AM »

I know about Serbia thanks to the Serbs on this forum who can tell us what truly happned in your country, bypassing the politically correct lies of the world media and "international community".

Thats why I respect this forum!

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2009, 06:49:08 AM »
First of all, there are 150 mil. of them, not 250, and each year their population is shrinking because of alcoholism, abortion... Muslims are taking over Russia, their women are marrying Turks, Arabs... In one word, disaster. A blindman cannot lead a blindman,.

I agree.
But we do not live in 1999 anymore.
We can not say that Russians betrayed us, only because Yeltsin was anti-Serb and anti-Russian. Like you say Russia has internal problems and it needs to remove all the consequences of communism! I think that Putin is gradually working on this.

You are right blind man can not help other blind man.

And I never said Russia betrayed us, because they were never obligated to help us. We must clean our house, organize, get healthy as a nation, and not wait for Russia to liberate us. Their soldiers are not just waiting for an opportunity to die for Serbia.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #44 on: October 07, 2009, 07:17:17 AM »
I could not agree more!