Author Topic: Apology for making that disgusting tread  (Read 676 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Apology for making that disgusting tread
« on: August 20, 2009, 04:51:09 AM »
I apologise for making the tread about Passion of Christ. I didn't know Jews took it that seriously on a fictional film. If I knew Gibson was antisemitic I'd never post about him so I am truly sorry for upsetting alot of people.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 05:05:38 AM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Apology for making that disgusting tread
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 05:22:53 AM »
It's not really fiction the movie is based  a large part at least on Ann Catherine Emmerich visions of  Jesus, but anyhow Gibson is a bit strange his long time bodyguard is an Israeli and the partner in his film production company is also Jewish .Oh here is about Mel Gibson's Israeli bodyguard

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207059,00.html?sPage=fnc/entertainment/celebrity/gibson
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 05:37:31 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Apology for making that disgusting tread
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 08:19:02 AM »
Chaim wanted that thread closed so I don't think it's very good to start a new thread about it. I'm glad you got to say what you needed to though.