Author Topic: I'm working on a new video and I need pictures  (Read 705 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
I'm working on a new video and I need pictures
« on: August 20, 2009, 07:01:19 PM »
Shalom my brothers and my sisters,

I'm working on a video about the Islam and about its terror. I need terrible quotes from the islam, also pictures about the terrorism (in high quality) and I need newspaper pictures about Islamist terrorism.

Peter

PS: you can send here: [email protected] or send in PM.

Thank you.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Re: I'm working on a new video and I need pictures
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 08:33:41 PM »
I assume you mean 'terrible quotes from the Koran' ??

Cut off the hands of thieves. It is an exemplary punishment from Allah. 5:38

Those who disbelieve will be forced to drink boiling water, and will face a painful doom. 6:70

Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to the rich and greedy Christian monks and Jewish rabbis. 9:34

Those who are in hell will be forced to drink festering water which they can hardly swallow. They will want to die, but they will not be able to. Theirs is a harsh doom. 14:16-17

Allah has prepared a Fire for the disbelievers. When they want a shower, Allah will give them a shower of molten lead to burn their faces. 18:29

Scourge  adulteresses with 100 stripes. Do not show them any pity. Have a party of believers watch the punishment. 24:2

Those in hell must eat from a tree with the heads of devils, and then drink boiling water. After that they return to hell. 37:62-68

The transgressors will roast in the Fire and be forced to drink boiling liquids followed by ice cold drinks. 38:55-9

Those in hell must eat from a tree like molten brass that burns their bellies. Then boiling water will be poured on their heads. 44:43-48

Men have authority over women because G-d has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintainthem. Good women are obedient.Q 4:34

It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven. Ayatollah Khomeini

Islamic Teachings on sex with infants:
"A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. If he penetrates and the child is harmed then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however would not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister."
The complete Persian text of this saying can be found in "Ayatollah Khomeini in Tahrirolvasyleh, Fourth Edition, Darol Elm, Qom"
http://www.homa.org/Details.asp?ContentID=2137352826&TOCID=2083225445
Excerpt K 4:094-095
Set 18, Count 46+47 [4.94

Whoever says Muhammad was black must be killed…(Ash‑Shifa, Tr. Aisha Abdarrahman, 2004)

Ahmad ibn Abi Sulayman, the companion of Sahnun said, “Anyone who says that the Prophet was black should be killed. (ibid, p.375)

In one Hadith, Mohammed referred to Blacks as Raisn Heads (Sahih Al Bukhary vol. 1, no. 662 and vol. 9, no. 256), and as pug nosed slaves in Sahih Moslem vol. 9 pages 46 and 47.

Preparing Muslim woman accused of adultry for stonning:

Muslim woman hung for adultry:

The photo can also be found online at faithfreedom.org, with this caption:
Palestinian crowd waves entrails of butchered Israeli victims. in Ramallah. The expression on their faces show they are orgasmic. This level of hate is only possible in Islam:

« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 08:44:23 PM by Cyberella »

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: I'm working on a new video and I need pictures
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 09:47:38 PM »
Thank you very much. These are very useful. ;)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.