Author Topic: We need new zootube accounts for our Hebrew videos - we need your help!  (Read 1542 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                              בס''ד

I have over 200 existing accounts on zootube. But the past several weeks, when I try to create new accounts, zootube tells me that I have to give them a cell phone number in order to create a new account.

Is anyone else having this problem?

In any event, I had a big reserve of accounts so this didn't affect what I am doing. But since I usually only upload 3 to 5 videos on each account, I have now used up almost all of my accounts in our reserve. So I need new zootube accounts.

Our great JTFers could help us enormously by creating new zootube accounts and sending me the account name and the password in a PM. You can get an email address automatically at the following site:

http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html

This temporary email address will no longer exist after 10 minutes, so you have to do the email confirmation with zootube within that time frame.

If you cannot figure out how to use the temporary email, then you can always create accounts using regular email services like yahoo.

Thanks so much for your help!

Moshe92

Re: We need new zootube accounts for our Hebrew videos - we need your help!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 11:16:12 PM »
I'll create some accounts and send them to you maybe tomorrow or sometime soon.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: We need new zootube accounts for our Hebrew videos - we need your help!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 10:50:19 AM »
Hi I only noticed this thread when listening to your great new video. I will send you loads of accounts.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane