Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 30, 2009  (Read 10063 times)

Offline PaulIngram

• New JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 30, 2009
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2009, 08:31:26 PM »
Dear Chaim

I have noticed that the Left wing of politics tends to be obsessed with creating Utopian societies.

They also build societies in which people are not allowed to leave.  I'm sure you can think of many examples such as Communism and Multiculturalism.

People maybe "Free at last! Free at last!" but it's clear that people are not free to say "No thank you."

What type of Utopia is it, when you're not allowed to leave?
Surely, any true Utopia would have to be voluntary?

What is the mindset of a left wing politician?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2009, 12:13:57 AM »
Shalom Chaim

I was curious about Sinai Tor.  I only heard his name when the Federmans were disposessed of their home and that he was a neighbor or shared the property in some way.  I have looked up his music on Youtube and found a few videos of him.  I was wondering how much of a following does he have in Israel, especially among young people.

I was recently at the Tea Party in Sacramento and while I was very impressed by the sincerity and honest commitment of the attendees (it was unlike a union rally or even an old JDL rally where people had the same signs and t shirts).  It seemed like a group of individuals who normally do not go to demonstrations who are very concerned about the future of this nation.  The one thing that bothered me was the lack of young people there.  I am 54 and seemed to be relatively young in that crowd.

My point on this and on Sinai Tor is that there is a great need to get young people involved in these movements.  Afterall it is for their sake we are doing this.  By the time Israel and the US fall apart I will be too old for it to affect me.  I am concerned about the kind of world my son and others of his generation will live in and wish they understood the danger they are facing.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2009, 12:17:20 AM »
Hello Chaim I would like to know what do you think of people who believe that we are not created from GD. But that every person descends from africa? Thanks and GD bless 

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2009, 12:39:59 AM »
Hello Chaim,

What do you think of Open Source Software, such as the one that this forum runs on? Does it generate opportunity or kill IT business?

Thank you for your response.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2009, 02:13:29 AM »
Dear Chaim,

If a Kahanist Israeli government went to war with Egypt for using the Sinai to funnel arms to terrorists, would you put the Coptic Christians in charge of Egypt? 

Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2009, 11:26:03 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
What's your take on the whole 2012 issue? what do you think will happen on that date (Dec, 21, 2012)?
What do our Jewish writings tell us about that date? what is the significance of that date on our Hebrew calender?
Do you feel that we are possibly nearing the time of the redemption? Is it possible that we are in the days leading up to the battle of Gog and Magog? Can you please explain to us how you feel the battle of Gog and Magog will play out historically, which countries do you think will be the main players and how will Moshiach be involved?

Also, do you see Amalek as any nation who rises up against the Jews or is it a specific nation such as the muslims like the Rambam says?