Author Topic: My Latest Video - Outrage at Obama  (Read 1183 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
My Latest Video - Outrage at Obama
« on: August 13, 2009, 06:35:52 PM »
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 12:41:37 AM by Mishmaat »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: My Latest Video - Outrage at Obama
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 02:22:06 AM »
Terrific commentary,   David!

Barack Hussein Obama is the definition of pure evil!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 12:55:17 PM »
I agree 100%!  Out of the mouth of Barack Hussein Obama comes lies and deceit.  He is Islam's best hope, and part of the plan to drive the Jews into the sea, and bring down America, putting the world under Sharia Law and domination.   Anyone who doesn't know this (including Netanyahu) needs to understand the large picture, of all these movements which is for Islam to control the world!  Appeasement is not the answer, it only brings more threats and domination!

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 01:17:49 PM »
This is brilliant.  Utterly brilliant.  You should have a radio program.  Seriously.  I have a serious question that had dumbfounded me since prior to the election.  Why do so many Jewish people support Obama and the democrats at this point?  Why are there still so many supporters for him, for it is like they have blinders on?  I question every Christian friend I know with the facts about this man, and they cannot answer me. Some when I present the facts about all of his policies, his friends, his background, etc., are dumbfounded, but even a couple just say absolutely stupidly, that "Well, maybe he has a blind spot on that issue and we need to pray for him."  I say, look, I am all for prayer, and I do daily, everyday, pray at great lengths for my family and my country, and Israel, but this man is not hearing anyone.  Certainly not G-d.  He mocks scripture both Tanach and New.  He literally mocks G-d with his decisions daily. 

So I try to wake up other Christians who seem ignorant on the issues, and I have been somewhat successful to those who are unlearned about this man.  Which many people are, BTW.  Thank G-d for Fox News and the Internet.  But I am still confused as to why so many wonderful, intelligent Jewish people, have bought into this man? 

Please someone enlighten me.  I do not understand.  His own words, and associates reveal the truth. 

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 12:41:49 AM »
This is brilliant.  Utterly brilliant.  You should have a radio program. 

That is my untamite Goal. I want a show on Arutz Sheva. I am making aliyah soon and want to study computers.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 06:28:48 PM »
obama is an idiot and did not get my vote!  :P
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 04:29:24 PM »
Excellent Video!  Everybody needs to know the truth about the Obamanation.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 01:58:42 AM »
Good vid, but you're working a little too close to the mic.  For future videos, try not to distort it and it'll be more listenable.