Author Topic: I look like Kahane  (Read 2423 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: I look like Kahane
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2009, 06:29:42 AM »
Liran, my Kahanist friend from Israel:

"Peter says:
 Hey bro
 how are you?
-Liran - says:
 yes
Peter says:
 i made a funny picture about myself
 i look like Kahane rabbi? right?
-Liran - says:
 ha ha
 yes
 X
 D"
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2009, 06:29:49 AM »
Peter, you are great anti-fascist and you have done so much for the JTF. I'm personally grateful to you for your work to support Israel.

There is some truth in what Boyana says. In Judaism we have the concept of respect and revernce to the rabbis. I understand that it was a harmless joke and you like Rabbi Kahane. But Judaism tells us that we can't speak or treat rabbis as our personal friends. There is a vast difference between you and me from one side, and Rabbi Kahane from the other. It is like a difference between Earth and Heaven.

Boyana, please don't judge hard Peter. He is young and may not know some things. I will NOT trust his less from today.
I'm grateful to you Boyana that you are so sensitive to the honor of Rabbi Kahane.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2009, 06:33:31 AM »
Peter, you are great anti-fascist and you have done so much for the JTF. I'm personally grateful to you for your work to support Israel.

There is some truth in what Boyana says. In Judaism we have the concept of respect and revernce to the rabbis. I understand that it was a harmless joke and you like Rabbi Kahane. But Judaism tells us that we can't speak or treat rabbis as our personal friends. There is a vast difference between you and me from one side, and Rabbi Kahane from the other. It is like a difference between Earth and Heaven.

Boyana, please don't judge hard Peter. He is young and may not know some things.
I'm grateful to you Boyana that you are so sensitive to the honor of Rabbi Kahane.

Thanks brother Spectator.

"But Judaism tells us that we can't speak or treat rabbis as our personal friends." I respect him, and I don't treat him as friend, but those who saw this picture all laughed and said, it is really funny and great except Boyana.
 :o

So should I remove my picture?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2009, 06:35:50 AM »
I think yes. And it will also help you to make peace with Boyana. I think it's woth more than a picture :)
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2009, 06:36:44 AM »
I think yes. And it will also help you to make peace with Boyana. I think it's woth more than a picture :)

I'm too a gentleman...done..........

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2009, 06:39:13 AM »
I just noticed your sigline.... You like ZZ Top... Another reason to grow a beard...

I think the guy's surname without the beard is Beard. :o

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2009, 06:39:52 AM »

I'm too a gentleman...done..........

You see, Boyana? Peter is a great man. I never doubted that :)

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2009, 06:40:02 AM »
I swear you are crazy. What did you use

Do I have to get this,for my love for Rev Kahane?
Peter answer to me?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2009, 06:40:30 AM »

Me on the demo, not the best picture, I will remove it soon too.....but you can see I'm a true activist.

(Picture removed)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 06:49:45 AM by ProudAndZionist »

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2009, 06:41:30 AM »

Peter answer to me?

Stop your provocation Boyana. I know you are insulted because I was protecting the Irish people a few days ago.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2009, 06:42:23 AM »
This is not about Irish people or what I think of IRA.
This is not about Serbian people.
This   is you .You are making fun of our Our dear Rev Kahane

Why are you Peter?
Today you did show me and some others,who you are.

The Rav deserves the highest respect however I really think your making much more then you need to over this. It was not done out of disrespect. Peter I really don't think that the picture need be removed but if you feel you want to its up to you.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2009, 06:45:49 AM »

Peter answer to me?

Stop your provocation Boyana. I know you are insulted because I was protecting the Irish people a few days ago.
I have a great respect for Irish people,all i did made my opinion regarding IRA and Palestinians.Others did too.
You did say,thats propaganda.Go and have a good look.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2009, 06:47:28 AM »

Peter answer to me?

I have a great respect for Irish people,all i did made my opinion regarding IRA and Palestinians.Other did too.
You did say,thats propaganda.Go and have a good look.

Thank you Cjd. I like the peace and I don't want to fight on the forum, that's why I removed it. Boyana, you were talking about how the British is nice with Irish people, that they are "moving" to London etc etc...

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2009, 06:49:13 AM »

Why are you Peter?
The Rav deserves the highest respect however I really think your making much more then you need to over this. It was not done out of disrespect. Peter I really don't think that the picture need be removed but if you feel you want to its up to you.
cjd, it's a Jewish concept. We cannot make fun of Rabbis even if there's no bad intentions in it. We cannot treat the rabbis as our equals.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2009, 06:50:31 AM »

Why are you Peter?
cjd, it's a Jewish concept. We cannot make fun of Rabbis even if there's no bad intentions in it. We cannot treat the rabbis as our equals.

Ok brother, but as I said many of my Jewish friends said that it is cool and I thought everyone will laugh.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2009, 06:51:20 AM »
I wish to both of us what we deserve.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2009, 06:53:53 AM »

Boyana, you were talking about how the British is nice with Irish people, that they are "moving" to London etc etc...
[/quote]Nice to Irish people? You are crazy, thats like saying Nazis are all nice to Jewish people. British caused the Irish famine and I call that a holocaust on my people. They still to this day occupy my country and we still fight for our freedom. So I can't except your claim that all Brits like the Irish people.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2009, 07:00:43 AM »

Why are you Peter?
I understand.  Well then its is best the picture came down. Why didn't she just explain that to him instead of getting hysterical. He did try to tell her he was not being disrespectful. Muman posted on the thread I am surprised he didn't tell him to take it down last night.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2009, 07:08:53 AM »
People that respect Rev Kahane,will react the way I did.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2009, 07:10:24 AM »
cjd, Muman is a great Torah scholar and if he tells me it's OK I will take my word back.

I think Boyana was very tired. She has two little children, so have I and I know that taking care of little children is hard exhausting work. I'm personally grateful to my wife who does this work.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2009, 07:11:59 AM »

Boyana, you were talking about how the British is nice with Irish people, that they are "moving" to London etc etc...
Nice to Irish people? You are crazy, thats like saying Nazis are all nice to Jewish people. British caused the Irish famine and I call that a holocaust on my people. They still to this day occupy my country and we still fight for our freedom. So I can't except your claim that all Brits like the Irish people.
[/quote]

Well ,IRA is here.
Well,all I said that a lots of Irish people are living in UK.
Go and watch that Mel movie.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2009, 07:12:39 AM »
cjd, Muman is a great Torah scholar and if he tells me it's OK I will take my word back.

I think Boyana was very tired. She has two little children, so have I and I know that taking care of little children is hard exhausting work. I'm personally grateful to my wife who does this work.

Yes, dude. And as I said my good Kahanist friend Liran also laughed and said that it was great. Anyway I have nothing against Boyana. If I insulted her feelings I'm sorry. I didn't think that a picture will make a fight on the forum.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2009, 07:19:22 AM »

Nice to Irish people? You are crazy, thats like saying Nazis are all nice to Jewish people. British caused the Irish famine and I call that a holocaust on my people. They still to this day occupy my country and we still fight for our freedom. So I can't except your claim that all Brits like the Irish people.

Well ,IRA is here.
Well,all I said that a lots of Irish people are living in UK.
Go and watch that Mel movie.
[/quote]I have already said I am sorry for that post about Mel. First off learn to use the quote button. Just because we live in UK doesn't mean we like you.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2009, 07:24:16 AM »

No need for all that you gave the right advice already and I am inclined to agree with your position. If Muman cares to give his opinion later I would be interested in hearing it.