Author Topic: The Berbers  (Read 10853 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: The Berbers
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2007, 11:39:54 AM »
You really are a piece of work my friend.  "Like the crusades, burning of witches, inquisition, holocaust, etc.."  The Crusades were an outcome of the expansionism of Islam of which may Jews were murdered.  Burning of Witches, is rather inhumane but since witches are evil practitioners of black magic/paganism.....  might have been better to just use the old chopping block.  The Inquisition was more a product of power hungry religious leaders and their rival kings and of course the Holocaust was the result of Nazism which is a radical leftist ideology similar to communism only with the bastardization of Germanic Paganism from Alfred Rosenberg's Thule Society...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2007, 11:43:47 AM »
We Pagans are here to stay, we are not going to go away, we are going to stick it out, to the bitter end.
As a result of this defiance, the sun of Paganism never completely set in Europe, it continued to simmer.

Prior to the Christian Era, Europe had an advanced form of civilization, very kindred and comparable, to Hinduism and Hindu mode of worship. Like Hinduism, these Pre-Christian Pagan-European civilizations regarded virtues, moral goodness, righteousness, and high-mindedness, as materializations and manifestations of G-d/ Bhagwan ( in Hinduism). Pagan-Europe received a rude-quiver with the arrival of Christianity on the scene. Christianity quickly started nibbling at Pagan-Europe, with probing attacks, eating Pagans in small bites.
Christianity received a big boost in its fire-power, when Roman emperor Constantine after embracing Christianity, immediately started  forcible conversion of his Pagan population,  destroying all their Pagan temples. Since Christianity was now firmly established in Rome, it was free to go to step #2, it began its barbarism against the remaining Pagans of Europe. The Christian-Barbarism continued for centuries, in fact it has never ceased, nor can it ever cease. The reason for Christianity's Unflagging  maintenance of barbarism, is related to the nature of Christianity itself, it may be called "The Nature Of The Beast" and the beast is Christianity.
If Christianity's two thousand years of blood-soaked history, brings any thing in clear view, it is this that Christianity like Islam, is a prophetic license for banditry, it gathers its adherents by the terror of sword. Christianity claims that it is a religion of Peace, Love, and Brotherhood, it uses this two-faced fakery as a mask to disarm its adversaries, making them unable to detect Christianity's Real and Clandestine Intentions, which are to eliminate all religions of the world other than its own Christianity.

and of course the Holocaust was the result of Nazism which is a radical leftist ideology similar to communism only with the bastardization of Germanic Paganism from Alfred Rosenberg's Thule Society...

haha, that really is laughable. Nazi Germany had hardly little to do with germanic paganism. Its laughable that Jsullivan thought Odin was germany's ancient G-d, ROFL. Not to insult you, but its far wrong. Hitler even remarked, "I was born a catholic, I'll die one" and kept close ties with the RCC (Roman catholic church).

The Crusades were an outcome of the expansionism of Islam of which may Jews were murdered.

I loved the crusades, the crusaders fought the muslims bravely. However, I was saying the christians are famous for breaking their commandments (thou shalt not kill, turn the other cheek, judge not lest ye be judged, forgive one another lest ye be forgiven, etc..)

Burning of Witches, is rather inhumane but since witches are evil practitioners of black magic/paganism.....

So you're excusing it? Let me reverse it:
"The holocaust was rather inhuman, but the jews owned all the businesses in germany and persecuted the natives there which is very evil".

See, if christianity stayed strictly pure to its roots, then no christian would be in ANY WARS, EVER. Thats just how it is. Same with jews.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 11:45:31 AM by NoahideGentile »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2007, 11:48:42 AM »
Now you are insulting my intelligence.  If you didn't know that Hitler was a homosexual pagan.  You are in deed indoctrinated and a Nazi that I have not more time for.  The fact that you say "The Jews owned all the businesses" is total ignorance and pandering to the Nazi propaganda.  The Bible says "Thou shalt not murder" not kill...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2007, 11:51:21 AM »
Now you are insulting my intelligence.  If you didn't know that Hitler was a homosexual pagan.  You are in deed indoctrinated and a Nazi that I have not more time for.  The fact that you say "The Jews owned all the businesses" is total ignorance and pandering to the Nazi propaganda. 

ahh here it is, the famous accusation of nazism that this board is known for. I was hypothetically excusing the holocaust as you exucsed the holocaust of pagans by saying "they used dark magic so they deserved it".

So,, since I don't think Hitler was a homosexual (whoa? where did that come from? I never heard that ANYWHERES before, since he was married) and dont' think he was a pagan (err... lets see, he had close connections to the RCC, and identified himself as a catholic and mentioned Hashem aka jehova in many of his speeches and was influenced by martin Luther a christian) then I am a Nazi? lol, that, is truly laughable.

The Bible says "Thou shalt not murder" not kill...
Back then, murder and kill meant the same thing, same meaning.

and you completely ignored all my other points.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 11:55:48 AM by NoahideGentile »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2007, 11:58:41 AM »
Now you are insulting my intelligence.  If you didn't know that Hitler was a homosexual pagan.  You are in deed indoctrinated and a Nazi that I have not more time for.  The fact that you say "The Jews owned all the businesses" is total ignorance and pandering to the Nazi propaganda. 

ahh here it is, the famous accusation of nazism that this board is known for. I was hypothetically excusing the holocaust as you exucsed the holocaust of pagans by saying "they used dark magic so they deserved it".

So,, since I don't think Hitler was a homosexual (whoa? where did that come from? I never heard that ANYWHERES before) and dont' think he was a pagan (err... lets see, he had close connections to the RCC, and identified himself as a catholic and mentioned Hashem aka jehova in many of his speeches and was influenced by martin Luther a christian) then I am a Nazi? lol, that, is truly laughable.

The Bible says "Thou shalt not murder" not kill...
Back then, murder and kill meant the same thing, same meaning.

and you completely ignored all my other points.
Dude, that is almost common knowledge now.  Read "The Pink Swastika" or "The Hidden Hitler" or even "Nazism and the Occult" for starters.  If you watch any of the black and white films of Nazi Germany, paganism is everywhere.  If you research the Thule Society or anything along those lines you will see that Hitler gave up Catholicism when he was very young.  Why do you think the Nazis and the Pope were at odds when the Nazi's closed up most of the Churches?  Martin Luther was another anti-Semite and the only thing Hitler took from him was his hatred of Jews.

If you think "back then murder and kill meant the same thing" you are totally inept.  Please, it is your turn to go and do some reading and perhaps come back and chat civilly.  This is far below me and my time...  Good day to you Sir...

NoahideGentile

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2007, 12:01:31 PM »
lol. I am not going to read your propaganda books with useless information saying Hitler was gay.  All becuase he was an enemy to your race that makes him a gay, satanist, pagan,  babykiller, martian, redneck? ROFL.

The swastika is an old pagan symbol that was used all across the world, Hitler used it as welll. Was it used in pagan culture? yes. Was it used in christian culture? believe it or not, yes. Many churches painted the swastika on their door for good luck and to prosper.

The pope had the allies breathing down his neck, thats why.
Hitler feared the pope openly turning agianst him, so the churches close down.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2007, 12:06:54 PM »
lol. I am not going to read your propaganda books with useless information saying Hitler was gay.  All becuase he was an enemy to your race that makes him a gay, satanist, pagan,  babykiller, martian, redneck? ROFL.

The swastika is an old pagan symbol that was used all across the world, Hitler used it as welll. Was it used in pagan culture? yes. Was it used in christian culture? believe it or not, yes. Many churches painted the swastika on their door for good luck and to prosper.

The pope had the allies breathing down his neck, thats why.
Hitler feared the pope openly turning agianst him, so the churches close down.
Actually, it wasn't a Jew who wrote the books and it was my Christian Friends who gave them to me.  I am open minded and read.  Again you are a scummy Nazi, saying "your race"...you are an ignoramus.  Perhaps it wasn't because Hitler wanted to rid Germany of Christianity that the Nazi's shut down the Churches?  Again...please leave...  I'm not going to dignify any of your posts from this point on.  I have shown you far too much "tolerance".  Good bye....

NoahideGentile

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2007, 12:08:26 PM »
so by saying "your race" I'm a nazi? What a fucken loon, sorry you are.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2007, 12:20:44 PM »
How many times have people, including yourself, on this forum have stated that Jews are NOT a race?  Dude [censored] with your racism and your arrogant stupidity...

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2007, 12:27:00 PM »
so by saying "your race" I'm a nazi? What a fucken loon, sorry you are.

I have no where the intelligence of MarZutra - I don't think many people do - but even I could see from your early posts that you were a fraud and an agitator.
We Pagans are here to stay, we are not going to go away, we are going to stick it out, to the bitter end.
Your type may be here to stay - but the people on this forum - especially MarZutra should not waste another second with you.  
Sorry - if this post doesn't fit the thread but after reading it  - I just had to speak my mind!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2007, 12:36:23 PM »
......your words come from the mouth of a very wise source...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 12:48:16 PM by MarZutra »

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2007, 02:38:27 PM »
noahidegentile - berberians look like hindus(indians of india i meant , not indians of america) in coulour of skin , they dont look white , i donno where i u getting youre information from , but just search for a typical market picture from morrocw, and judge for youre self.

u said "They need to go back to paganism, their root. And not this foreign Arabian religion."

whats the freaking difference  , what kind of noahide promots neo paganism? that new , do u know what noahide means? (its means a gentile who accept the laws given to noah and his sons , 7 noahide laws , of whom one is to deny any worship of other g-ds besides the one true g-d)

"The abrahamics preached that natural things in life were an abomination and vile. "

Thats not true , we adhere g-d and whatever he commands us to do , all that he ctreated for men , can be used on diffrent level
worship of sun , moon , stars ,lakes , and animal ,and man made statues is indeed abomination and vile
'natural' things isn't abomination ,unless g-d say it is .but evreything should be done with accepting the yoke of heaven , and crowning g-d over one self , Not to be bound to beastiality and worship it , but ruling one inner self , while making his ways according to the desire of g-d

u say

"We, Pagans (European Pagans as well as the Pagan-Hindus of India) have been barbarically brutalized, massacred, persecuted and decimated historically by the Exclusivist Creeds of Islam and Christianity. In the new high-tech world of today, the calls of our Pagan-Ancestors are calling upon us for revenge. They are calling upon all of us (Pagans of India and of Europe) to re-conjure, re-emerge, and re-surge our ancient, indigenous, Pagan religions of Europe and elsewhere, and to disseminate these Pagan-Religions  into the modern world of Europe, and areas around the country of India."

If that weak g-ds of paganism couldn't help them while the christians and muslims did whatever they wanted to them in name of their wannebe invented 'real g-d', so why u should worship those g-ds now?

youre ancestors belived in the real g-d , before beliving in stupid superstitious multiple g-ds , one for any subjact they saw .

i know youre theories , i know neo pagans , some of them are highely antisemitic and Blame me , for what the christians did to them , as claiming that we had anything to do with christianity in the first place

stupid idiots like 'the pagan front' etc , are bunch of weak gay homos who belive in weak gods who dont exsist , and for your own good , i hope youre not a part of that weaklings

about what u argued about later

1.there were europian people (like the celts, in our lenguage , gomer) which would make the canaanites look like moral full people and familiy oriented

2.There is no such thing as aryan people , aryan race is a theory of modern europians who want to connect all living europians , in reality , it was the name of lenguage of the Zoroastrian religion
as well a word  in persian and ancient sinskirt to describe a noblemen ,or respacted one . there is only one type of ppl who actually called themselves "ariens" ,they are from afganisthan , and not really white either

3. all modern europian tribes and their ancient religions are not aryans , yet originate from mesoptamia and asia .our ancestors, and the assyrians and egyptians  kept track on most of this ppl , at their older form

the slavonics in hebrew are called Riphat (notice toponymes which the names appear in , kariphtaian basin , priphiyat river ,etc)

the scandinevians are called ashkenaz , the assyrians called them askusa , the goths called them askandza

the celts , we called gomer , the assyrians called them Gimirrai  , known in modern lenguage as Kimmerii or Cimmerians and the greeks called them Keltoi , in which the term 'celts' come from

notice that in the scandinavian mythologies, they say their gods fougth a race of giants called "gumir" , probably a trace to ancient war stories who was kept through the balsagot in mythical way

and etc  . , i can do the same thing and connecting og modern europians to their ancient form ,with almost all main ethnic groups in europe

4.Stonehenge was not built by the druids , but in the neolitic era (pre the mabool , according to our sources) , it wasn't used for worship , but to count the days by the moon
the druid worship in the place , was for the sun , PROVING , they did not built the place(since it was for counting the days of the moon)  They only adopted it later

« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 02:47:12 PM by HEBREWHONOR »

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2007, 03:41:08 PM »
what i said is that stonehenge was built in the neolithic era (before 5000 years ago) which is in judaism pre mabool era .

there is works of archaeologists  about this place and others near it which prove it was regarding counting days in a lunar way

אני גם חקרתי את קצת את הנושא לפני כמה זמן ,וראיתי שבתקופה הניאוליתית כמה וכמה תרבויות היו טובות מאוד בחישובים ואסטרונומיה , כמו האנשים שבנו את סטונהייג וציירו ציורים במערות הסמוכות אליו שנוגעים בעניין הספירה לפי הירח , כמו כן, מצאו שלוש מגבעות זהב של אותם אנשים, בשלוש מקומות שונים באירופה, ועל המגבעות האלה יש ציורים של הירח בתנוחות ופוזיציות שלו בכל יום בשנה
כמו כן בו זמנית היה עם לפני מצרים הקדומה, שהיה חי באיזור שהיום נחרב במצרים (אז הוא היה יחסית פורה לפי תמונות מהחלל שמצביעים על זרימת מים במקומות האלה בעבר) וגם הוא ידע לחשב דברים והיה לו מערכת חישוב של שעות לפי אבנים, ומפות אסטרונומיות פרימיטיביות

וזה מעניין,כי התקופה הזאת היא לפני המבול, והיא מפסיקה בפתאומיות, בדיוק באותו זמן בו לפי היהדות היה המבול , ואחרי זה מתחילות להופיע תרבויות נחשלות בלי המון ידע , שזה קצת לא נורמלי אלא אם התרחש דבר ששינה את העולם והבני אדם היו צריכים בגללו להתחיל ללמוד דברים מחדש, ליהדות כמובן יש לזה פתרון, המבול...

"I think The Flood was only in The Middle East "

thats not what the torah says , the torah speaks about the whole world .
 "וְהַמַּיִם, גָּבְרוּ מְאֹד מְאֹד--עַל-הָאָרֶץ; וַיְכֻסּוּ, כָּל-הֶהָרִים הַגְּבֹהִים, אֲשֶׁר-תַּחַת, כָּל-הַשָּׁמָיִם.   "

there is no record of different people who did not originate from adam , and then noah , actually , there is a midrash or perush saying A'ug servived , so he probably married one or more of noah sons  daughters , but thats it.

יכול להיות שהיו עוד בני אדם חוץ מאדם הראשון, אבל אדם הראשון נברא ראשון ,ואם עוד נבראו,ייתכן כי נבראו ממנו, לא בצורה טבעית , כי למשל יש פסוק שקין אומר להשם שהוא מפחד שינסו לנקום בו , אז זה יכול לתרץ את מה שאתה טוען, שהיו עוד אנשים,אבל כך או כך ,הם כולם סביר להניח באו מאדם הראשון , וכך או כך, חוץ מעוג לפי מדרש או פירוש  , אף אחד חוץ מנח ובניו ומשפחתו , לא שרדו את המבול, ככה שכל הבני אדם היום הם מנח

sorry for the usage of hebrew , just wanted to sharpen some points whom was hard to do in english , o she lo ratziti le hagid , be anglit .

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2007, 04:16:19 PM »
Very good post H.  I have read that before about Stone Henge but didn't know if it was fact or the work or more "politically correct" authorship trying to distance the barbarity of pagan worship as it relates to Stone Henge, the Bogmen from Denmark or Ireland....etc.  I knew Stone Henge, the original place dates more than 8000 BC and the monument itself seems to have been erected to at different stages before 3000 BC to about 1500 BC.  The rest to me is new...LOL  Fabulous post...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 04:35:24 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2007, 01:17:50 AM »
First of all ,hehe , i'm a morrocian jew , the berbers arn't white , they look like indians(hindu i mean) , sometimes blacker

why should they be christians ?

i belive christians who really belive in g-d , should become seven noah laws keepers , instad of being christians .

I don't think the Berbers are Christian or ever were... I believe thought they were pagans and were Arabized with forced conversions to Islam in the 8th-11th centuries...  I could be wrong.  The part about Christians becoming Noahides, that is and must be their choice...  You are a Moroccan Jew?  Nice...  My British friend just came back from Morocco yesterday..

Actually Berbers had three main religions Christian, Pagan, and Jewish. The Jewish Berbers for the most part resisted the Arab invaders. Read about Dayia Al-Khaina.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #40 on: May 15, 2007, 12:10:00 AM »
First of all ,hehe , i'm a morrocian jew , the berbers arn't white , they look like indians(hindu i mean) , sometimes blacker

why should they be christians ?

i belive christians who really belive in g-d , should become seven noah laws keepers , instad of being christians .

I don't think the Berbers are Christian or ever were... I believe thought they were pagans and were Arabized with forced conversions to Islam in the 8th-11th centuries...  I could be wrong.  The part about Christians becoming Noahides, that is and must be their choice...  You are a Moroccan Jew?  Nice...  My British friend just came back from Morocco yesterday..

Actually Berbers had three main religions Christian, Pagan, and Jewish. The Jewish Berbers for the most part resisted the Arab invaders. Read about Dayia Al-Khaina.

How did Berbers become Jewish?

When the Arabs invaded Babylon todays Iraq, many Jews traveled as far as North Africa, then they meet a group of people who called themselves the Amazigh ie Free ones aka Berbers. Some Jews intermarried with the Berbers and some converted to Jaudism, the conversion was minor, most Berber Jews are partly Berber partly Jewish.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2007, 06:10:31 AM »
Why they need to be christians ? they were originally pagans.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline FlashIce

• New JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2007, 11:47:31 AM »
Hello everyone I am new to this board. the subject of the berbers is pretty interesting.

Very good post H.  I have read that before about Stone Henge but didn't know if it was fact or the work or more "politically correct" authorship trying to distance the barbarity of pagan worship as it relates to Stone Henge,

Oh really? How about some sources by someone whos actually studied the subject? Yeah like me. Pagan worship barbarity? Hmm, thats funny since Stonehedge actually never had human sacrifices. Someone whos actually knows about European history and not your New York Post verson of European History, would be qualified to discuss this subject. Politically correct.... umm yeah because a lot of times the liberal schools like to defend white people at every chance they get ROFL.

oh my god rofl... how can anyone take you seriously after this sentence? How can someone look like a hindu? Thats like saying I look like a buddhist ROFL. Well, apparently you don't have the intelligence to knwo this, but anyone of any race can be any religion. So no one can "look hindu". The correct word would actually be "look indian". But I guess you don't know that.

Berbers look black? ROFL. Yeah okay buddy. I guess I will have to tell my berber friends that they are black now.

and I have no idea what honor said in any other posts, couldn't understand him.