Author Topic: I fed an elder Holocaust survivor couple today.. Well unexpectedly  (Read 1455 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I went to take my mother out to lunch in Garden City, there is a place called Charlie Browns.  It is on Jericho Turnpike.  We were sitting and eating and an elder couple came in she had short sleeves so itg was detected right away that her arm was numbered.   I walked up to both of them and shook both their hands saying I don't know either one of you.  But I would like to shake your hands and I told the waiter whatever the bill is put it with my bill and on my credit card.  And told the couple don't bother,  lunch is on me. These 2 must of been in their late 80's, frail barely could walk without help from a walker.  I know I won't see them again but it was worth every dime. I sat and talked a bit to them and she lost practically whole her family in Poland. And her husband lost his parents. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I fed an elder Holocaust survivor couple today.. Well unexpectedly
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 06:02:03 PM »
Is there another restaraunt called Lucy., Linus or Peppermint Patty in the area.  Course I know of a good name for a restaurant for muzzies and other dregs.  Pig Pen.

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 06:05:58 PM »
Hi MasterWolf. How thoughtful of you to buy them lunch, I am sure they appreciated that.

I hope you are rewarded for your acts of kindness.

Shalom - Dox 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 06:07:53 PM »
Yes Masterwolf G-D will surely reward you and your loved ones
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 06:13:53 PM »
That's a great thing you did! :clap:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 06:49:30 PM »
It is definately a Mitzvah what you did... And we know that for every mitzvah there is a reward... But let me remind everyone that when we do a mitzvah we should not anticipate the reward. Remember this very wise Pirkie Avot:

Chapter 1, Mishnah 3:

3. Antignos of Socho received the tradition from Shimon the Righteous. He would say: Do not be as slaves, who serve their master for the sake of reward. Rather, be as slaves who serve their master not for the sake of reward. And the fear of Heaven should be upon you.

For explanation please read:

http://www.aish.com/sp/pg/48885012.html
Antiginos says, don't serve God because He's a sugar daddy, and you'll get rich doing so. Don't do it because it'll help you rack up the cosmic mitzvah points. God created you because He loves you, wants to give to you, and wants a relationship with you. Build your relationship for the sake of the relationship, not for external gifts. But be sure to build it.

Anitiginos continues with a reminder of the flip side. Just as choosing Good draws you closer to God, choosing Evil brings damage, destruction and ill into the world. Serve God for the relationship, not the reward. "And let the fear of heaven be upon you." Realize that there are significant consequences for choosing to distance yourself from Him.

One clarification: Antiginos is not rejecting the idea of ultimate reward for doing good. He merely holds that your motivation for serving God shouldn't be the external reward. Two of the great heretical movements in Jewish history, the Beothusians and Sadducees, were founded by students of Antiginos who misunderstood his message. Starting from the premise that there are no ultimate consequences to our choices, these students wandered off the path and led generations of Jews away from Torah and to their spiritual end.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 07:48:44 PM »
Wolf that was so nice of you! 

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 07:55:48 PM »
Yasher Koach

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2009, 08:38:18 PM »
I don't want no reward though, if they ate and enjoyed their meal then that will make me happy though.  If it happens to bump into them again ever then terrific and it will be God's will.   
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2009, 09:18:13 PM »
I went to take my mother out to lunch in Garden City, there is a place called Charlie Browns.  It is on Jericho Turnpike.  We were sitting and eating and an elder couple came in she had short sleeves so itg was detected right away that her arm was numbered.   I walked up to both of them and shook both their hands saying I don't know either one of you.  But I would like to shake your hands and I told the waiter whatever the bill is put it with my bill and on my credit card.  And told the couple don't bother,  lunch is on me. These 2 must of been in their late 80's, frail barely could walk without help from a walker.  I know I won't see them again but it was worth every dime. I sat and talked a bit to them and she lost practically whole her family in Poland. And her husband lost his parents. 

Masterwolf that is such a heartwarming story.   Good for you.   God bless you wolf.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2009, 11:02:20 PM »
God bless you Masterwolf! I love reading such acts of kindness! I love doing this myself when I have the chance and never expect to be rewarded, it just does my heart good to have such respect for people that made this a better world for us. My heart aches for our elderly now, all the disrespect they have to endure.  :'(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2009, 11:07:43 PM »
G-d bless you Masterwolf! I love reading such acts of kindness! I love doing this myself when I have the chance and never expect to be rewarded, it just does my heart good to have such respect for people that made this a better world for us. My heart aches for our elderly now, all the disrespect they have to endure.  :'(

Especially from Hussein and his followers.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2009, 11:39:24 PM »
I love and respect our elders and they been through so much and are so wise.  And for such shallow selfishness that has been going on against our elders pisses me off.  They do not deserve to be treated like cattle to the slaughter.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2009, 01:43:27 AM »
That is so cool and yet so sad at the same time. I will lift both of them up in prayer that their health would be fully restored so that they can enjoy their remaining years.

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2009, 03:52:48 AM »
Wolf, good mitzvah my friend!  And, you did it because you cared and respected them, not because you were expect all the people to honor you.  You're not Jewish and nobody was around to see your good work but G-d.  And G-d rewards people sevenfold when they do something from their heart.   Good work.   

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2009, 04:27:49 AM »
That was really thoughtful of you. I would have done the same. You are very lucky to even had a chance in doing that great deed. G_D bless you and all your family.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2009, 04:29:03 AM »
G-d bless you MasterWolf!
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2009, 04:48:45 PM »

That was VERY sweet of you Masterwolf, may G-d RICHLY bless you a 1000 X for this.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates