Author Topic: What Do You Think Of Marrying Outside Your Ethnic Group?  (Read 77085 times)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Should Gentile races stay pure?
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2007, 07:42:21 PM »
What was written earlier about converts being looked down upon was incorrect; in fact the opposite is true.  As R' Meir Kahane said "a convert is just as Jewish as Kahane."  The great Joshua's wife was a convert and an ex prostitute nonetheless, but she made a since conversion and repented sincerely.   
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2007, 09:01:43 PM »
the poster Askenazi is full of S**t. I dont believe what he has wrote. True converts are discouraged, but arent treated bad or looked down upon by orthodox Jews and even more soo Rabbis. Theirs a special Commandment to be extra careful (not to hurt them) with converts just like it is with Widows and Orphans. One is not even allowed to put down the nation of a convert in front of him - ex- If a Frenchman converts- you cant call frenchmen wossies- becuase even if you think it wont hurt him, deep down it still might becuase thats where he came from.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #77 on: October 28, 2007, 10:42:26 PM »
you are free to do what you want, I promote being separate however.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2007, 10:45:28 PM »
Yes! ;) :)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2007, 07:12:48 PM »
Again...the idiot that started this thread was a Nazi Stormfronter...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2007, 09:29:24 PM »
I believe that staying with your own race is very important.
They key for any people of a culture to flourish is for those people to know who they are!
They reason why America is so unstable is that morals,values,culture,family responsibilities and expectations have been washed away by the media and this multicultural society.
In America there are all kinds of parades and festivals for cultures and it kills me to see them have these but to embrace interracial relationships at the same time which renders them pointless.
Many of you are great Jews, and just great people
but if you are one who embraces your culture than you wouldn't be who you are today without your ancestors keeping your bloodline great, because without that you wouldn't know who you are or who you descend from and all pride and heritage would be gone.

America is now worthless in this sense! This country was founded by great people but its upbringing has turned into a disaster.

I am a seventeen year old male Greek Orthodox Christian living in San Antonio, Texas  and i just recently found out about this great organization. I have never thought about pursuing  politics as a career until just recently and i honestly believe i have found my true passion. I have learned about many aspects of JTF and i believe this organization is a tool of G-d. Gods working through Kahane,JDL,and JTF! I feel that i have a calling into this organization and would like to take a lead role in the Jewish Task Force. Although i am not Jewish i support the Jewish people and everything this organization stands and aims for.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 09:37:12 PM by Iron Greek »

raiseyourfist

« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2007, 09:42:10 PM »
Welcome Iron Greek... your one of our first our Greek members and it is great to have you on board

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2007, 09:45:37 PM »
I am a seventeen year old male Greek Orthodox Christian living in San Antonio, Texas  and i just recently found out about this great organization. I have never thought about pursuing  politics as a career until just recently and i honestly believe i have found my true passion. I have learned about many aspects of JTF and i believe this organization is a tool of G-d. Gods working through Kahane,JDL,and JTF! I feel that i have a calling into this organization and would like to take a lead role in the Jewish Task Force. Although i am not Jewish i support the Jewish people and everything this organization stands and aims for.

Since you're a Greek Orthodox Christian, I'm sure that you like our support for the Serbian people.  Oh yes, we support the heroic Serbs 100%.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Manhig Yisroel

• New JTFer
« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2007, 12:43:40 AM »
I believe that staying with your own race is very important.
They key for any people of a culture to flourish is for those people to know who they are!
They reason why America is so unstable is that morals,values,culture,family responsibilities and expectations have been washed away by the media and this multicultural society.
In America there are all kinds of parades and festivals for cultures and it kills me to see them have these but to embrace interracial relationships at the same time which renders them pointless.
Many of you are great Jews, and just great people
but if you are one who embraces your culture than you wouldn't be who you are today without your ancestors keeping your bloodline great, because without that you wouldn't know who you are or who you descend from and all pride and heritage would be gone.

America is now worthless in this sense! This country was founded by great people but its upbringing has turned into a disaster.

Jews don't marry non-Jews because the Torah prohibits it. G-d says that this will destroy our people. However, a gentile should marry anyone that is righteous (and of course, compatible) and should not limit his options to race. Obsession with race and bloodline will naturally lead to race-worship and neo-paganism; we do not conduct ourselves in this manner. There is nothing wrong with a righteous chinese woman marrying a righteous caucasian, and nothing wrong with a righteous black man marrying a righteous caucasian woman. Every individual can decide for himself which path to follow, good or evil, or as G-d puts it, "life and death; therefore choose life."

Thank G-d you have chosen life. Welcome to the forum.

Yes, staying with your own race is very important, but you contradict yourself later.

Here is the bottom line that normal fools do not get because they are foolish.

Mating with a member of your own race is important because you can always find a better mate within your own race. Thus, if you love someone of another race, then you are not looking in the right places for a mate because you are a fool, and you do not realize that the best place to look for a mate is within your own race.

Those who are not most attracted to members of their own race are fools with perversions based on their insecurities. People who seek out members of inferior race do not want to be intellectually challenged by the mentally superior members of their own race, because they are philosophically confused and philosophically closed-minded. They would rather have a dog who doesn't challenge them and disturb their perverse "peace of mind," so they are more willing to mate with a member of a lesser race.

Add to this fact that most white women are stupid and confused, because of the stupid and confused white men who fail to teach them the meaning of life and how to live. For that, you need a freak of a man: a man who is able and willing to think for himself: a real man: not like the vast majority of men in this pathetic world in which we live. 

Even within the Jewish people, Jews should only mate with members of their own race, for YOU CAN FIND A BETTER MATE WITHIN THEIR OWN RACE. I need to teach this to the confused men, and they need to teach it to the confused women. I am sick and tired of living in a world of witches who reject real men as a result of their ignorance, insecurity, and ineptitude.

The basic division should be this. White people should mate with white people, and colored people should mate with colored people. I personally do not care how colored people mate with each other, and I believe that the difference between the average Ashkenazim and the average Aryan is NOTEWORTHY, but not grounds for insisting that Ashkenazim mate only with Ashkenazim, and that Aryans mate only with Aryans. As long as the white person is or becomes Jewish, it is okay for them to mate with another white person.

Anyone with any questions about my beliefs may ask them.   

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2007, 01:17:41 AM »
regarding your statement from the torah
when a jew marrys a non jew it destroys the jewish people
That just doesnt go for jews
for example if a greek guy married a black woman that would be destroying the greek people as well.

Well what if a jewish girl married a jew that was black and lets say that this happened across all of israel
and eventually israels majority becomes black, but they are all jewish how would you feel about that???
Of course it wouldnt be liked.

Offline Manhig Yisroel

• New JTFer
« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2007, 01:20:30 AM »
As expected, someone has misinterpreted me and misquoted me.

I never said that Jews are a race. I said Ashkenazim are a race. Sephardim are another race. You can be a Jew of any race under the sun, but there is an Ashkenazi race and a Sephardi race. The Ashkenazi race is the Khazar race, and the Sephardi race is the Israelite race.

Most Jews are Ashkenazi, but you can be an Aryan Jew, an Asian Jew, an African Jew, etc.

And then you misquote me by saying that I said that people are naturally attracted to members of their own race and THAT is the reason that people should mate with members of their own race. I never said that. Not once did I say anything about "attraction." I said YOU CAN FIND A BETTER MATE WITHIN YOUR OWN RACE. This is an objective fact, based upon what constitutes rational priorities.

I am not talking about that to which people happen to be "attracted." You can be attracted to murder, but that doesn't make it okay to murder. If you are not most attracted to members of your own race and only to members of your own race, then you have what is called a "perversion," because something is wrong with your philosophy of life. You are a fool if you do not realize that you can find a better mate within your own race, for the reasons that I stated.

Please do not misinterpret me, and please do not misquote me.

Kiwi

« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2007, 01:35:40 AM »
I agree with marrying and bearing children belonging to the one race.

Separatist's aren't bad just like to have races remain genetically strong.

newman

« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2007, 01:36:22 AM »
It's NOT rascist to want to breed with your own kind.

Think about this (and be honest):

Whenever any of you imagined having children or grandchildren...... what did they look like in your mind's eye?

Yes.....like you, right. You NEVER imagined them as mixed race babies, admit it!

Offline Manhig Yisroel

• New JTFer
« Reply #88 on: November 06, 2007, 01:40:32 AM »
Thanks Mills. I'll post an introduction to myself later.

In response to your comment, now you're getting into more complicated terroritory, but it is still navigable.

The mentally inferior races are expected to be attracted to the mentally superior races, and it is not immoral for them to be so attacted. But it is immoral -- a perversion -- when members of a superior race are more attracted to members of inferior race. As I said previously, there are two possible explanations for this: 1. ignorance of the differences between the races as a result of Marxist egalitarian equality-obsessed propaganda, or 2. intellectual insecurity deriving from philosophical confusion, and the desire not to be challenged by a mentally superior man of your own race.

I cannot tell you how many more arrogant, feminist witches there are on JDate. I hate JDate and the witches who are on it. Show me a woman who isn't a confused witch, and who has good taste in men, and you will show me an exception to the rule.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #89 on: November 06, 2007, 01:42:12 AM »
You can determine your path
but for me when i am looking to marry i will find a greek, or nice european girl to carry on my great bloodline
Keeping traditions,cultures,and morals is not a sin
In my opinion I wouldn't like it one bit if the whole world was one big melting pot!!!

Kiwi

« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2007, 01:42:51 AM »

Whenever any of you imagined having children or grandchildren...... what did they look like in your mind's eye?

Yes.....like you, right. You NEVER imagined them as mixed race babies, admit it!

Have you ever imagined having little newmans?

newman

« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2007, 01:46:47 AM »

Have you ever imagined having little newmans?

Little white Newmans would be intollerable. Little black ones would be candidates for drowning at birth!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2007, 01:55:40 AM »
Superior/inferior races? The only people I hear talking like that are racists. The type of culture one follows determines wheather or not they are defined as superior or inferior.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2007, 01:58:31 AM »
Correct
in my case its forbidden by Greek culture not a holy book

newman

« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2007, 01:59:24 AM »
You can determine your path
but for me when i am looking to marry i will find a greek, or nice european girl to carry on my great bloodline
Keeping traditions,cultures,and morals is not a sin
In my opinion I wouldn't like it one bit if the whole world was one big melting pot!!!

He's right.

Greeks, Italians, Japanese, Anglo-saxons etc are all different and ALL have virtues and display particular talents.

It's great to have Italian artistry, German engineering, Japanese perfection etc etc. Why mess that up?

If you go to an international food fare, you can enjoy Thai, Italian, Chinese or Indian food. Eaten separately they are all good. But put Thai food, Indian curry, Italian pasta and American spare ribs in a food processor and mix them into a big, mixed-up slop and it'll taste like crap!

Offline Manhig Yisroel

• New JTFer
« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2007, 01:59:40 AM »

The Ashkenazi race is the Khazar race, and the Sephardi race is the Israelite race.

That is the silliest statement I've ever heard. The one about the Askanazim is an echo from anti-Semitic literature. Ashkanazim are simply descendents of Jews who built communities in Ashkanaz (Hebrew term for Germany), the Rhineland. There is no Israelite race. Sephardim includes a very broad range of people. They were Jewish communities that settled in Spain and the Iberian Peninsula and started to mix with the Arabs in their lands with the rise of Islam.

If that is the silliest statement that you've ever heard, then you need to get out more.

First of all, saying that something is "an echo from anti-Semitic literature" doesn't make it wrong. I would never dream of dismissing an argument or a statement by casually shrugging that it is "an echo from anti-Semitic literature." What kind of non-argument is that?

Second of all, you are wrong about the Ashkenazim. I am not the same Ashkenazim of the Bible. They are two different Ashkenazim. You need to do some research before you blurt out such nonsense.

Third of all, I am well of the fact that the Israelites came to settle in those communities. By the way, you forgot to mention North Africa. Sephardim also came to settle there.

Forth of all, what I call the Israelites are those who originally inhabited Israel, and originally practiced Judaism.

Fifth of all, we should not have gone off on this tangent, and you should not use this tangent to distract from my arguments that pertain to the issue at hand.

newman

« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2007, 02:03:39 AM »

The Ashkenazi race is the Khazar race, and the Sephardi race is the Israelite race.

That is the silliest statement I've ever heard. The one about the Askanazim is an echo from anti-Semitic literature. Ashkanazim are simply descendents of Jews who built communities in Ashkanaz (Hebrew term for Germany), the Rhineland. There is no Israelite race. Sephardim includes a very broad range of people. They were Jewish communities that settled in Spain and the Iberian Peninsula and started to mix with the Arabs in their lands with the rise of Islam.

If that is the silliest statement that you've ever heard, then you need to get out more.

First of all, saying that something is "an echo from anti-Semitic literature" doesn't make it wrong. I would never dream of dismissing an argument or a statement by casually shrugging that it is "an echo from anti-Semitic literature." What kind of non-argument is that?

Second of all, you are wrong about the Ashkenazim. I am not the same Ashkenazim of the Bible. They are two different Ashkenazim. You need to do some research before you blurt out such nonsense.

Third of all, I am well of the fact that the Israelites came to settle in those communities. By the way, you forgot to mention North Africa. Sephardim also came to settle there.

Forth of all, what I call the Israelites are those who originally inhabited Israel, and originally practiced Judaism.

Fifth of all, we should not have gone off on this tangent, and you should not use this tangent to distract from my arguments that pertain to the issue at hand.

This 'kazar' BS is a nazi myth to try and delegitimise the Jews of Israel.

Offline Manhig Yisroel

• New JTFer
« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2007, 02:15:55 AM »

Newman, with all due respect, you are mistaken. The idea that the Jews are Khazarian converts was pioneered by the Jews themselves. The best book on the matter is The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler, who was a Jewish historian.

Mills, you present a false alternative. The Ashkenazim are perfectly legitimate Jews who should have their own Jewish state, and Eretz Yisroel is a good place to have one. Thus, I support the existence of Israel, and I am a Zionist. Yes, I am a complete Zionist, but I greatly admire Koestler's work. Everyone should read his book. There is no shame -- absolutely none -- with being a descendant of the Khazars. Anyone who has a problem with this is an anti-Semite, for there is nothing wrong with it.

This 'kazar' BS is a nazi myth to try and delegitimise the Jews of Israel.

Offline Manhig Yisroel

• New JTFer
« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2007, 02:18:34 AM »
Wait... are you one of those people who believe that Ashkenazim are not "legitemate" Jews but converts of the Khazars? Manhig Yisroel ?

Newman, with all due respect, you are mistaken. The idea that the Jews are Khazarian converts was pioneered by the Jews themselves. The best book on the matter is The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler, who was a Jewish historian.

Mills, you present a false alternative. The Ashkenazim are perfectly legitimate Jews who should have their own Jewish state, and Eretz Yisroel is a good place to have one. Thus, I support the existence of Israel, and I am a Zionist. Yes, I am a complete Zionist, but I greatly admire Koestler's work. Everyone should read his book. There is no shame -- absolutely none -- with being a descendant of the Khazars. Anyone who has a problem with this is an anti-Semite, for there is nothing wrong with it.

newman

« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2007, 02:22:05 AM »
Yes, Kazars did convert, we know that! But to say ALL ashenazim are kazars is rediculous. The kazars are gone. Genuine converts are still Jewish, non-genuine ones would have reverted  or become christians during the religious pogroms of the dark ages. And where BTW did all the 'real' ashkenazim of Europe just disappear to after the tiny kazar nation converted? Huh???

Ban this StørmFrønt propagandist, somebody! >:(