Author Topic: What Do You Think Of Marrying Outside Your Ethnic Group?  (Read 77026 times)

Offline Manhig Yisroel

• New JTFer
Re: Should Gentile races stay pure?
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2007, 02:26:35 AM »
Excuse me, but I a Jewish Zionist. How dare anyone call me a StørmFrønt Propagandist.

If you have questions, as a result of your ignorance, feel free to ask them. I am a philosopher and a writer of immense learning. I am currently working on a history that defends the Jewish religion from anti-Semitic attacks. How dare you speak to me this way, and call for my banning, just because I believe that the Ashkenazim are descendants of the Khazars. If you have a problem with that, then it is you who are the anti-Semite, and it is you who should be banned from this forum.

newman

« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2007, 02:36:44 AM »
The khazar thing is just the latest in a 2,000 year attack on Jewery.

First it was "G_D has replaced Jews"
Then was "Christ killers"
Then christian blood in the matzot
Then stabbing holes in the communal hosts..........

Religion goes off the boil

Then it was Protocols of the Elders of Zion
Then Jewish economic control
Then Jews are behind communism
Then Jews are capitalist exploiters

None of that worked either

Then it's Jews stole P*lestine
Then Jews in Israel cause wars
Then Jews in Gaza cause terror
Then Jews in 'West Bank' cause terror

Not working still?

Now it's "Jews aren't really Jews but some bunch of European imposters".

Nice try, but it AIN'T WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Manhig Yisroel

• New JTFer
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2007, 02:43:17 AM »
Yes, I believe that all Ashkenazim are descended from Khazars. So what? If you would hate the Khazars who converted to Judaism, and if you would say that the Jews do not have a right to Israel because they are Khazarian converts, then that makes you anti-Semitic. Why so hateful of Khazarian Jews? Why not respect your Ashkenazi heritage as one of Khazarian descent?

I am a Khazarian, Ashkenazi Jewish Zionist, and I am proud of it!!! If you have a problem with the POSSIBILITY that the Ashkenazim are Khazars, then you are an anti-Semite, and you should be banned from this forum.

Offline Manhig Yisroel

• New JTFer
« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2007, 02:48:04 AM »
I am not saying that the Jews aren't Jews you silly boy! The Jews are Jews are Jews are Jews! It's just that the Ashkenazi Jews are descendants of the Khazars! That does not make them any less Jewish! How dare you diminish the Khazarian Jews by saying that they are not real Jews! They are converts, and they absolutely, totally, 100% REAL JEWS! What part of this don't you understand?

newman

« Reply #104 on: November 06, 2007, 02:51:10 AM »
Yes, I believe that all Ashkenazim are descended from Khazars. So what? If you would hate the Khazars who converted to Judaism, and if you would say that the Jews do not have a right to Israel because they are Khazarian converts, then that makes you anti-Semitic. Why so hateful of Khazarian Jews? Why not respect your Ashkenazi heritage as one of Khazarian descent?

I am a Khazarian, Ashkenazi Jewish Zionist, and I am proud of it!!! If you have a problem with the POSSIBILITY that the Ashkenazim are Khazars, then you are an anti-Semite, and you should be banned from this forum.

Don't put words in our mouths, troll.

Nobody hates Khazar decended Jews.

Our issue is with you spreading nazi propaganda that ALL (not a tiny few as is the case) Ashkenazim are Khazars as a cloaked attempt to delegitimise the historic Jewish rights to the Land of Israel.

We ain't dumb!!!!

newman

« Reply #105 on: November 06, 2007, 02:56:24 AM »

Don't put words in our mouths, troll.

Nobody hates Khazar decended Jews.

Our issue is with you spreading nazi propaganda that ALL (not a tiny few as is the case) Ashkenazim are Khazars as a cloaked attempt to delegitimise the historic Jewish rights to the Land of Israel.

We ain't dumb!!!!
Newman is right! We ALL know that the Khazar upper class converted but it was such a small group. No one denies that it happened and converts are 100% Jewish.
But is IS a nazi lie to call ALL Ashkenazi Jews descendants of Khazars. THAT is going too far and I don't believe any what manhig Yisroel states. NOTHING, I am conviced about him now!

Ban the sonnovabitch.

Offline Manhig Yisroel

• New JTFer
« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2007, 02:58:41 AM »
I am not arguing AGAINST Ashkenazim! Where do you get the idea that I am arguing AGAINST Ashkenazim? There is nothing WRONG with being of Khazarian descent!

Jews do not have a HISTORICAL right to Israel. Jews have a MORAL right to Israel. I do not argue for Israel's existence on HISTORICAL grounds. I argue for Israel on MORAL grounds.

Yes, you are dumb if you think I am a Nazi by now. You are dumb because you haven't even researched the matter of the Khazars and yet you make judgments. You are all ill-informed. I am not a Nazi and it is not a lie. It is my opinion about history.

Read Koestler's book. Then get back to me when you have actually educated yourselves on the issue.

Offline Manhig Yisroel

• New JTFer
« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2007, 03:01:00 AM »
I challenge anyone to a test to see who knows more about Judaism, and who is the tzadik amongst us.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2007, 03:03:16 AM »
You claim to not be a Nazi, yet believe in superior/inferior race ideology coming from Nazis.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Kiwi

« Reply #109 on: November 06, 2007, 03:04:08 AM »
I challenge anyone to a test to see who knows more about Judaism, and who is the tzadik amongst us.

Manhig can i suggest to step back from your computer have a coffee, tea , milk water anything you wish and rethink that you will get banned by the behavour you are showing.

Kiwi

« Reply #110 on: November 06, 2007, 03:05:53 AM »
You claim to not be a Nazi, yet believe in superior/inferior race ideology coming from Nazis.

I believe in that and I am not a Nazi.

newman

« Reply #111 on: November 06, 2007, 03:06:15 AM »

Jews do not have a HISTORICAL right to Israel.

That proves it!

That's the whole Khazar theory ploy. Remove the legitimate historical right of Jews to the Land of Israel (but cover your tracks by claiming a moral right.)

This reduces the whole argument in favour of a Jewish State to a 'some place to live' issue and leaves the door open for the counter claim by the (so-called) p*lestinians and an offer for Jews to settle in Uganda!

BAN THIS SOB NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Manhig Yisroel

• New JTFer
« Reply #112 on: November 06, 2007, 03:09:25 AM »
Nothing that I have said -- NOT ONE THING -- is anti-Semitic. We just disagree about history. You people need to know how to tell the difference between a historical disagreement and anti-Semitism.

As for me, I have had just about enough of this back-and-forth with people who are historically ignorant, illogical, rude, and disrespectful. I had higher expectations for this forum, considering that I am such a fan of JTF.

What you people are doing is what is called "friendly fire." Keep it up, and I will have to create my own organization which doesn't whine over silly historical disagreements: one which treats people respectfully.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #113 on: November 06, 2007, 03:10:50 AM »

Even Chaim has said that culture determines superiority/inferiority. Manhig Yisroel even said that people are foolish for being attracted to someone of another race. Yet another part of the superior/inferior race ideology from the Nazis.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #114 on: November 06, 2007, 03:12:04 AM »
Nothing that I have said -- NOT ONE THING -- is anti-Semitic. We just disagree about history. You people need to know how to tell the difference between a historical disagreement and anti-Semitism.

As for me, I have had just about enough of this back-and-forth with people who are historically ignorant, illogical, rude, and disrespectful. I had higher expectations for this forum, considering that I am such a fan of JTF.

What you people are doing is what is called "friendly fire." Keep it up, and I will have to create my own organization which doesn't whine over silly historical disagreements: one which treats people respectfully.

What sources did you study?

newman

« Reply #115 on: November 06, 2007, 03:14:14 AM »

Please do!!!!

Go and start the "Silly buggers, nazis and all 'round dumb sh*ts' Forum"

:::D

Kiwi

« Reply #116 on: November 06, 2007, 03:20:00 AM »

Even Chaim has said that culture determines superiority/inferiority. Manhig Yisroel even said that people are foolish for being attracted to someone of another race. Yet another part of the superior/inferior race ideology from the Nazis.

As I said separatists views it that and that only. Separatists are not Nazis, they are a very different form of nationalist.

But its quite clear once again I am never listened to I will retire form this debate.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #117 on: November 06, 2007, 03:21:59 AM »

As I said separatists views it that and that only. Separatists are not Nazis, they are a very different form of nationalist.

But its quite clear once again I am never listened to I will retire form this debate.

Separatist? That one is new to me. Please explain.

Kiwi

« Reply #118 on: November 06, 2007, 03:56:43 AM »

Separatist is the easiest thing to work out by name alone, every race remains separate, black to black, asians to asians, whites to whites. And genetics and cultures remain intact.

Non eof this race mixing, culture is lost. Take New Zealand. Moaris mixed with Whites, whites don't except the half cast the Moaris don't except them either. they become a sub race with no culture no nothing.

Now biggest different is, a Nazi that hates Jews and all non aryans.

A separatist can be of any race, any culture, and not hating everyone and can live in the world with other races and cultures as long as they stay there they are meant to be, and no mixing.

Such as Africa for the Africans, China for the Chinese, Middle East for Middle Easterners. etc.

Only time Separatists get aggressive is when a race or culture trys to interfere with them, such as the muslims do.

Therefore is a remove of that threat is required.

newman

« Reply #119 on: November 06, 2007, 04:04:45 AM »
Nothing nazi about separatism.

Nazism and rascism are hatered of other races just because of their race and the view that other races are inherently inferior due to physical features only.

Separatism has NOTHING to do with hate. It just recognises that different races and cultures all have value and should remain un-mixed to maintain global diversity and individual national character. I don't want the Japanese mixed out existance. They're the only people who make affordable, reliable cars. I don't want Italians mixed out of existance as they do beautiful sculpture and design work. Get the idea?

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #120 on: November 06, 2007, 04:13:38 AM »

Separatist is the easiest thing to work out by name alone, every race remains separate, black to black, asians to asians, whites to whites. And genetics and cultures remain intact.

Non eof this race mixing, culture is lost. Take New Zealand. Moaris mixed with Whites, whites don't except the half cast the Moaris don't except them either. they become a sub race with no culture no nothing.

Now biggest different is, a Nazi that hates Jews and all non aryans.

A separatist can be of any race, any culture, and not hating everyone and can live in the world with other races and cultures as long as they stay there they are meant to be, and no mixing.

Such as Africa for the Africans, China for the Chinese, Middle East for Middle Easterners. etc.

Only time Separatists get aggressive is when a race or culture trys to interfere with them, such as the muslims do.

Therefore is a remove of that threat is required.

Ahh ic now. Thanks. I used to be kind of like that at one point. I have always had friends of different races, ethnicities and nationalities. I used to be against interracial/interethnic relationships but softend my stance as the years passed. Now it does not matter to me as long as there are enough of the original population to reproduce and not go extinct.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #121 on: November 06, 2007, 04:15:30 AM »
Nothing nazi about separatism.

Nazism and rascism are hatered of other races just because of their race and the view that other races are inherently inferior due to physical features only.

Separatism has NOTHING to do with hate. It just recognises that different races and cultures all have value and should remain un-mixed to maintain global diversity and individual national character. I don't want the Japanese mixed out existance. They're the only people who make affordable, reliable cars. I don't want Italians mixed out of existance as they do beautiful sculpture and design work. Get the idea?

Ja

newman

« Reply #122 on: November 06, 2007, 04:22:12 AM »
If I want a fine, safe bluewater yacht, I want the scandanavian Folkboat.

If I want a faultlessly reliable car I want a Japanese Honda or Subaru.

If I want beautiful tiles for my home I want Italian.

If I want fine linen, I want Irish.

If I want the best dam or floating oil rig, I'll get the Dutch to engineer it.

If the worlds population becomes a big, colourless, non-individual slop we'll have NONE of the above.

Kiwi

« Reply #123 on: November 06, 2007, 04:29:16 AM »

I agree they do great flooring  :)

newman

« Reply #124 on: November 06, 2007, 04:31:47 AM »

I agree they do great flooring  :)

But they can stick their rusting, unreliable cars where the italian sun don't shine! :::D