Author Topic: What Do You Think Of Marrying Outside Your Ethnic Group?  (Read 77024 times)

newman

Re: Should Gentile races stay pure?
« Reply #150 on: November 11, 2007, 03:23:49 AM »

That is totally unfair, and people with murder records should not be allowed to immigrate into any country. 

But to the twisted, liberal, left mind a turd worlder with a murder record is just an oppressed person venting rage at injustice and racsism caused by the white, western, hetrosexual, Judaic/christian male.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #151 on: November 18, 2007, 06:15:59 AM »
If you really love the person and that person is righteous and very conservative I have no problem of what he or she is. Although, I think it's best if we preserve our religions, customs and traditions gentiles and jews.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #152 on: November 18, 2007, 09:51:19 AM »

That is totally unfair, and people with murder records should not be allowed to immigrate into any country. 

But to the twisted, liberal, left mind a turd worlder with a murder record is just an oppressed person venting rage at injustice and racsism caused by the white, western, hetrosexual, Judaic/christian male.

Here is an article from Canada Free Press that I think will interest you...

Muslim violence, Islamists
A letter to the Right Honourable Stephen Harper, Prime Minister of Canada

By Gary Reid

Friday, January 12, 2007

I am writing to you about a terrible mental disorder. It has caused widespread problems throughout Western Europe and elsewhere in the world, and, although there are indications it has begun to manifest itself in Canada, it is not too late to tackle the problem and fix it before it spreads further.

About a year ago, 17 males were arrested in the Greater Toronto Area on charges of planning terrorism. Among other things, they wanted to cut your head off.

The police and intelligence services, at the press conference announcing the arrests, went out of their way to avoid saying the "M" word; i.e., Muslim. In an excess of political correctness they announced that these suspects "came from all sectors of society."

The truth was they were and are Islamists, and it is through their Islamist connections that they were able to overcome the difficulty of being "from all sectors of society" to organize a criminal plot. In saying this, I recognize that these charges remain to be proven in a court of law.

Some time after their arrests, e-mail messages that had passed amongst their wives and girlfriends were published in newspapers. The women agreed that Canada is "a filthy country", meaning it is not an Islamic state, and they agreed that Muslims should not participate in the exercise of democracy in Canada. They are also Islamists.

Before you became Prime Minister, your predecessor, Paul Martin, informed us that the Khadr family, another bunch of Islamists from Pakistan, were entitled to return to this country and take advantage of its free health care system because they are Canadian citizens, notwithstanding the fact that the matriarch and her daughters said contemptuous things about Canada and openly support Osama bin Laden's goal for an Islamist caliphate over the entire globe.

The American Middle East expert, Dr. Daniel Pipes has dubbed the Khadrs as Canada's "first family of terrorism."

This past week, the Toronto Star, carried a story headlined, Top Islamist ponders return. Apparently, Mr. Abdullahi Afrah, who for several years was a grocer in Toronto, and who is both a Somalian and Canadian citizen, went back to Somalia and became a major figure in a temporary Islamic government in that country, enforcing a Taliban-like control of the populace.

The Union of Islamic Courts, Mr. Afrah's government, was recently chased away by an Ethiopian army sent to protect the United Nations' approved government.

What is interesting about this is that Mr. Afrah, having spent enough time in Canada to gain citizenship, did not see the value of our liberal democracy as a model for the new government of Somalia. He would rather have one that imposes the strictest of interpretations of the Sharia, because his loyalty is to Islam and not to any nation-state, and certainly not to Canada.

In light of this, I have a question. What are we doing in Afghanistan?

Our soldiers are being killed by Islamists. We label the enemy militia as the Taliban, but the fact is that they are Islamist Afghans. They want to impose a strict Islamic theocracy on the country. Of course, you can point to United Nations backing, NATO participation, democracy building, terrorism prevention, and a host of utilitarian reasons why we are there and doing what we are doing, but, the most fundamental reason is that we are killing Afghans because they are Islamists.

So, I have another question. Is Islamism an enemy of Canada?

If so, then what are we doing permitting the likes of the Kadhrs and Afrahs, and some of the 17 charged terrorist plotters, and perhaps many others, to become citizens of our country, and to remain so when their Islamism is revealed?

If not, then why have we unleashed our soldiers to kill Islamists in Afghanistan and to be killed in turn by them?

Generally, a foreigner cannot immigrate to Canada if he or she is infected with HIV, for obvious reasons. Islamism is a virus of the mind. It is spread throughout Canada by its host, Islam. It is just as dangerous to the welfare of our liberal democracy as HIV is to public health.

Why do we protect Canadians from the AIDS virus but not from Islamism?

Global estimates of the number of Islamists suggest that about 10% of Muslims have this disease. If Islamism is widely dispersed amongst Muslims globally, that would imply that Canada currently harbours about 50,000 people infected with it. Islamism is also the fastest growing cult within the wider religion of Islam.

Isn't it time that Canada formulated a consistent and effective policy for confronting and curing Islamism, not just in Afghanistan, but here at home?
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Nora

• Junior JTFer
    • Roncesvalles
« Reply #153 on: December 30, 2007, 10:00:54 AM »
I have another question. I am of mostly German descent, should I breed?
Irrespective of your ethnicity, no you shouldn't. People who don't know that Persians are not Europeans generally shouldn't.  ;)

A terrier makes you merrier!

Kiwi

« Reply #154 on: December 30, 2007, 07:50:58 PM »
Irrespective of your ethnicity, no you shouldn't. People who don't know that Persians are not Europeans generally shouldn't.  ;)

I sorry lost you on that one. :-\

Are you using Europeans as being born in Europe? Or  Europeans  meaning white?

And do you have a problem with Persians?

:)

Kiwi

« Reply #155 on: December 30, 2007, 10:25:21 PM »

I think she is saying that Germans referred to themselves as "Aryans," whereas the real Aryans are from Northern Persia and not white Europe.

I got the message she told him NOT to breed, because he called Persians white. :-\

Offline Nora

• Junior JTFer
    • Roncesvalles
« Reply #156 on: December 31, 2007, 03:56:32 AM »

Neither! I was refering to the first post in this thread where NoahideGentile says:
And most of all, should Europeans or people of Euro descent (like persians, americans, etc..) only date other Europeans?
Although this was a joke, the tacky line that Persians are "Aryans" (whatever that is), which somehow seems to make them a better kind of Middle Easterners, drives me up the wall.

Kiwi

« Reply #157 on: December 31, 2007, 06:35:17 AM »

Neither! I was refering to the first post in this thread where NoahideGentile says:
And most of all, should Europeans or people of Euro descent (like persians, americans, etc..) only date other Europeans?
Although this was a joke, the tacky line that Persians are "Aryans" (whatever that is), which somehow seems to make them a better kind of Middle Easterners, drives me up the wall.

Why does it upset you? Are you ME?

Offline Nora

• Junior JTFer
    • Roncesvalles
« Reply #158 on: December 31, 2007, 07:52:42 AM »

It upsets me (maybe too strong a word, it irritates me would be perhaps more correct) because

it gives a totally warped slant to history, if one compares a people SOME ancestors of which came from Europe more than 3000 years ago to Americans of European descent

there simply ARE NO "Aryans". "Aryan" is the definition of a language group and not of a people (I know he hasn't used the term "Aryan", but the argument is the same, nevertheless)

I have this argument (Persians are really Europeans or "Aryans") never heard from anybody else but white supremacists who want to "whitewash" (pun intended) their Jew-murdering allies in the Middle East

I find most discussions (not all) of race distasteful and whereas I find that the world would be a happier place if people would stick to marrying those who are as close to them in appearance as possible (not to speak of other social, ethnic and religious aspects) I have yet to find the white supremacist whose primary target really is the "purity" of the white race and not Jew-bashing.

And no, I am not from the ME, I am German, which may explain my hypersensitivity to this specific argument. Since the "Arification" of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem by the Nazis, a genocidal piece of human trash that is hopefully rotting in deepest hell, nothing should make be bristle anymore, but as it turns out, some things still do.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #159 on: December 31, 2007, 09:35:16 AM »
I'v seen some Persians and most do not in anyway look European.Indo Aryan is a language not a race or ethnic group so i guess i agree with Nora
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Nora

• Junior JTFer
    • Roncesvalles
« Reply #160 on: December 31, 2007, 03:23:45 PM »
Great post, Nora. The Nazis also whitewashed the legitimacy of the Mufti by bringing a "doctor" to "check" him. What they "found" was that the monster was "almost Aryan," yay!

Thank you!

I find the Mufti one of the most despicable figures in history. If you go to YouTube you can watch a film produced by one of the public German TV channels about . The YouTube version was a joint effort by some bloggers, including myself. I have just left some comments there, my YouTube ID is edronc.

Here is more.

Kiwi

« Reply #161 on: December 31, 2007, 04:26:34 PM »

It upsets me (maybe too strong a word, it irritates me would be perhaps more correct) because

it gives a totally warped slant to history, if one compares a people SOME ancestors of which came from Europe more than 3000 years ago to Americans of European descent

there simply ARE NO "Aryans". "Aryan" is the definition of a language group and not of a people (I know he hasn't used the term "Aryan", but the argument is the same, nevertheless)

I have this argument (Persians are really Europeans or "Aryans") never heard from anybody else but white supremacists who want to "whitewash" (pun intended) their Jew-murdering allies in the Middle East

I find most discussions (not all) of race distasteful and whereas I find that the world would be a happier place if people would stick to marrying those who are as close to them in appearance as possible (not to speak of other social, ethnic and religious aspects) I have yet to find the white supremacist whose primary target really is the "purity" of the white race and not Jew-bashing.

And no, I am not from the ME, I am German, which may explain my hypersensitivity to this specific argument. Since the "Arification" of the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem by the Nazis, a genocidal piece of human trash that is hopefully rotting in deepest hell, nothing should make be bristle anymore, but as it turns out, some things still do.

No worries fair enough  O0

Tho minor points I differ but theres no surprise in that  ;D

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #162 on: January 02, 2008, 01:20:57 AM »
I'v seen some Persians and most do not in anyway look European.Indo Aryan is a language not a race or ethnic group so i guess i agree with Nora

That's because Persians aren't indigenous to Europe ;)

They are both muSSlim and live in the Middle East with their Arab muSSlim Nazi neighbors ;)

Kiwi

« Reply #163 on: January 02, 2008, 04:07:03 AM »
There is a great deal of non mullah Persians

Offline Nora

• Junior JTFer
    • Roncesvalles
« Reply #164 on: January 02, 2008, 08:54:26 AM »

Skippy, I, for one, remember well the late Sixties, when Western educated women put on the tschador out of their own free will and supported that nasty old goat Khomeini. They wanted the mullahs, now they have them and if there really were a majority against that regime, they'd overthrown it long ago. No dictator can survive against the will of the people.

I remember, too, how the German left supported those anti-Shah Iranians on the strength of the sentiment that anybody who is against America must be good.

I may be not quite in the picture, but I always marvel at the fact that even people who condemn sweepingly (and rightfully so) the Arabs, find redeeming qualities in the Iranians. I have never found out why. Maybe you care to explain?

Kiwi

« Reply #165 on: January 02, 2008, 09:23:34 AM »
Very simple Nora I have lived with them, and have seen countless Jewish Iranians, Christain Irainians swinging from their necks.

And if you have failed to notice Jews have been in Iran for over 2500 years, and Many Persians have tried to protect them.

To make the naive jump that all Irainians are Muslim, then I suggest you walk down any street there and careful not to trip on the white non muslim homeless.

And on a very personal side a Persian died protecting me, because of my beliefs.

Iran is at war with itself, Khomeini is hated by many there, its a country killing its people off faster than any war with the west could ever do.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #166 on: January 02, 2008, 11:52:31 AM »

In my opinion, based on contacts with 10 Iranians, I'd say this:

the first& 5 relatives were bahais. They were very Western, the father of the family worked in the jewel-business for two years, and then started his own business. The kids are artisan, manager in computer-firm, and students with 90% results.
 These people do not look as European whites. But are nevertheless having a closer resemblance then -generally- Kurds, Arabs, Berbers.
Interesting note : they never call their country "iran" but refer to it as "Persia".

than i knew a guy, who fled from Iraq, but his family was half sumni/half shiit.
He lived 13 years in Iran
He was an atheist, I remember he was fighting with a lot of muslim people who hated him, because he defected from islam. He in other words hated shiite islam so much, he hates religion now.

I met an Iranian phd. studying fysics in Belgium, who went to Church.
He was talking BS about Islam is peace, etc,...
Definetely smarter, and less-pain-in-the-ass than Arab intellectuals.
But for sure a higher takkkia-danger.

I know nothing about Jewish Iranians. but I guess you could compare them in a way with the bahai-family i know.

I also don't know what the Shah-regime was like.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #167 on: January 02, 2008, 11:56:37 AM »

Skippy, I, for one, remember well the late Sixties, when Western educated women put on the tschador out of their own free will and supported that nasty old goat Khomeini. They wanted the mullahs, now they have them and if there really were a majority against that regime, they'd overthrown it long ago. No dictator can survive against the will of the people.

I remember, too, how the German left supported those anti-Shah Iranians on the strength of the sentiment that anybody who is against America must be good.

I may be not quite in the picture, but I always marvel at the fact that even people who condemn sweepingly (and rightfully so) the Arabs, find redeeming qualities in the Iranians. I have never found out why. Maybe you care to explain?

Leftist indeed defend all dictators that talk tough language against the US,
and for a certain reason they close their eyes then, because, these dictators are "on our side"
"our" means "left wig garbage "
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #168 on: January 02, 2008, 04:01:37 PM »

Leftist indeed defend all dictators that talk tough language against the US,
and for a certain reason they close their eyes then, because, these dictators are "on our side"
"our" means "left wig garbage "

correct Ambiorix :) ;)

Offline Eurovox

• New JTFer
« Reply #169 on: January 08, 2008, 01:35:16 PM »
My reply to the question of this topic, is quiet simple; YES, we, europeans, have the same right as jews to stay "pure" and to have an homogeneous comunity over our lands. Homogenity is harmony and progress, multiculturalism is multi racism and death.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #170 on: January 08, 2008, 02:13:37 PM »
My reply to the question of this topic, is quiet simple; YES, we, europeans, have the same right as jews to stay "pure" and to have an homogeneous comunity over our lands. Homogenity is harmony and progress, multiculturalism is multi racism and death.

Well  , the fact is that multiculturalism teaches the majority, the "owners" of th land, to hate this land, themselves, and to
give their land away to the (islamic/[censored]) occupiers.

Of course, if we would mix 50/50 with these scum of the earth, it would destroy our nations, as we know them.

Mixing with Chinese e.g. would be relatively harmless, in that respect.

Offline Eurovox

• New JTFer
« Reply #171 on: January 08, 2008, 05:01:30 PM »

Let say that it would be less ugly from an antropological perspective, but I see nothing positive in that, since world diversity is what makes the planet so interesting. Multiculturalism besides being an absurd is a crime against humanity, since it tries to mix all people in one single race, better to be producters/consumers, just like the bolsheviks imagined.   

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #172 on: January 09, 2008, 02:55:44 AM »

Let say that it would be less ugly from an antropological perspective, but I see nothing positive in that, since world diversity is what makes the planet so interesting. Multiculturalism besides being an absurd is a crime against humanity, since it tries to mix all people in one single race, better to be producters/consumers, just like the bolsheviks imagined.   

Indeed

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #173 on: January 09, 2008, 11:18:57 AM »

Totally agreed.  There are many dictatorships that last due to their taking away any "will" of the people....  http://www.paulbogdanor.com/left.html
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #174 on: February 21, 2008, 08:03:45 PM »
I believe that each race should stay pure.  Only marry another of your own race.  Please don't call me racist or anything, I don't mean to be.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!