Author Topic: What Do You Think Of Marrying Outside Your Ethnic Group?  (Read 77062 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Should Gentile races stay pure?
« Reply #175 on: February 21, 2008, 08:06:21 PM »
I believe that each race should stay pure.  Only marry another of your own race.  Please don't call me racist or anything, I don't mean to be.
Not at all...  You just have a functioning brain and have pride in your culture and heritage.... O0
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Should Gentile races stay pure?
« Reply #176 on: February 22, 2008, 02:02:00 PM »
I thought I might remind everyone that this thread was started by a StørmFrønt Nazi ignoramus.....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
What Do You Think Of Marrying Outside Your Ethnic Group?
« Reply #177 on: February 15, 2009, 11:27:50 AM »
What do you think?