Author Topic: Please Say Yimach Schma to Vile Self-Hating Jewish Gay Slut Samantha Ronson  (Read 3355 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
 >:( >:( >:(

http://www.myspace.com/samantharonson

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Ronson

Lisa suggested today that I expose the evil dyke Samantha Ronson (Lindsay Lohan [yimach schma vezichra]'s on-again, off-again girlfriend) while we were chatting about the old "Ten Life-or-Death News Stories" format of jtf.org and Chaim's frequent exposes of evil celebrities therein. Therefore, please say yimach schma vezichra, shem reshaim yirkav to this disgusting lesbian trampola of Semitic ancestry. This hideous bulldyke, who is a Feminem lookalike and probably has ten times the blood testosterone level that I do, actually had the nerve earlier this year to ask her faggot lover Lohan to "convert to Judaism for her"!!!!!!!.
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Bonesfan

Quote from: Wikipedia
Her parents are of Ashkenazi Jewish descent, with ancestors from Russia, Lithuania and Austria, and she was raised in Conservative Judaism.

The Wigger Dyke Samantha Ronson, Eminem Lookalike

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: Please Say Yimach Schma to Vile Self-Hating Jewish Gay Slut Samantha Ronson
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 11:19:06 PM »
Lindsay Lohan must be more warped that I thought if she ever dated this thing. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 11:26:48 PM »
This is the beast who dared to call Bristol Palin a "slut" last fall.  >:(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 11:33:21 PM »
I don't know why I get sucked into these stupid threads...

Must be some kinda obsession or something...

My only comment is.... Why even waste time thinking about these kinds of people? There is so much to learn, so much to teach, so much good things to spend time on. Ranting about these people doesn't accomplish much. Maybe when we become more famous and people actually listen to what we are saying?

But common man!  :P {Hattip to Manch}

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 11:36:55 PM »
Muman, I was having a chat with our dear Lisa today and she suggested that I make a thread denouncing Ronson. So, I said "good idea"!  :P :laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2009, 11:42:01 PM »
Okey Dokey...

Ill just crawl out of this quagmire...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 11:48:40 PM »
OK but really, Muman, doesn't she deserve a yimach schma for sure because she is defiling Judaism?

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2009, 11:53:00 PM »
OK but really, Muman, doesn't she deserve a yimach schma for sure because she is defiling Judaism?

She deserves that and a swift kick in the ass!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2009, 11:58:00 PM »

Honestly you should know that I cannot answer this question, especially in a public forum. I am religious and we religious Jews are somewhat concerned when we enter the month of Elul as we prepare for Rosh Hashanna and Yom Kippur. These are the days of judgement, when we are judged for life or for death, how much we will make in the coming year, how much happiness and how much struggle. Those who take this time seriously are very careful in how they judge others, even those who appear evil to us. Sometimes we see evil places that it is not truly in. Sometimes there are evils in ourselves which we see in others.

Let us just say that I surely disapprove of the image that I see. But I do not know what is inside her soul and we believe that every Jewish soul has the spark which can re-awaken, as it did in myself. I hope to be a good example of a Bal Teshuva and every year I strive to make this Rosh Hashana special. I am taking off 10 days, the entire period between RH and YK. I will be doing a lot of introspection and I do not want to make the mistake of judging a fellow Jew too harshly.

Everyone must make judgement on their own, and while it is good to rebuke others it is also required to show respect even to those who don't respect us.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 12:59:40 AM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I don't know why I get sucked into these stupid threads...

Must be some kinda obsession or something...

My only comment is.... Why even waste time thinking about these kinds of people? There is so much to learn, so much to teach, so much good things to spend time on. Ranting about these people doesn't accomplish much. Maybe when we become more famous and people actually listen to what we are saying?

But common man!  :P {Hattip to Manch}

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 01:02:10 AM »
This is very good.

Honestly you should know that I cannot answer this question, especially in a public forum. I am religious and we religious Jews are somewhat concerned when we enter the month of Elul as we prepare for Rosh Hashanna and Yom Kippur. These are the days of judgement, when we are judged for life or for death, how much we will make in the coming year, how much happiness and how much struggle. Those who take this time seriously are very careful in how they judge others, even those who appear evil to us. Sometimes we see evil places that it is not truly in. Sometimes there are evils in ourselves which we see in others.

Let us just say that I surely disapprove of the image that I see. But I do not know what is inside her soul and we believe that every Jewish soul has the spark which can re-awaken, as it did in myself. I hope to be a good example of a Bal Teshuva and every year I strive to make this Rosh Hashana special. I am taking off 10 days, the entire period between RH and YK. I will be doing a lot of introspection and I do not want to make the mistake of judging a fellow Jew too harshly.

Everyone must make judgement on their own, and while it is good to rebuke others it is also required to show respect even to those who don't respect us.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2009, 06:10:51 AM »
She looks like a woman trying hard to look like a tough dude. Why should we say Yimach Schma to her ? She lives a degenerate life and with the improper upbringing she more than likely had received it is not all her fault.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2009, 06:17:48 AM »
>:( >:( >:(

http://www.myspace.com/samantharonson

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samantha_Ronson

Lisa suggested today that I expose the evil dyke Samantha Ronson (Lindsay Lohan [yimach schma vezichra]'s on-again, off-again girlfriend) while we were chatting about the old "Ten Life-or-Death News Stories" format of jtf.org and Chaim's frequent exposes of evil celebrities therein. Therefore, please say yimach schma vezichra, shem reshaim yirkav to this disgusting lesbian trampola of Semitic ancestry. This hideous bulldyke, who is a Feminem lookalike and probably has ten times the blood testosterone level that I do, actually had the nerve earlier this year to ask her faggot lover Lohan to "convert to Judaism for her"!!!!!!!.
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Bonesfan

Quote from: Wikipedia
Her parents are of Ashkenazi Jewish descent, with ancestors from Russia, Lithuania and Austria, and she was raised in Conservative Judaism.

The Wigger Dyke Samantha Ronson, Eminem Lookalike

She looks like a typical wigger.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2009, 10:37:09 AM »
She looks like a woman trying hard to look like a tough dude. Why should we say Yimach Schma to her ? She lives a degenerate life and with the improper upbringing she more than likely had received it is not all her fault.
You don't think "she" has free will?

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2009, 10:38:13 AM »

I don't see a gun being put to her head.  She chooses her degenerate lifestyle.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2009, 11:02:15 AM »
If she had been raised with bad values and with poor ability to think critically and rationally, than her free will is handicapped.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2009, 11:42:09 AM »
For all we know, she was molested at a very young age....also.

I'm just theorizing.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2009, 11:57:41 AM »
If she had been raised with bad values and with poor ability to think critically and rationally, than her free will is handicapped.
That's not an excuse, and not even being molested is an excuse. No human being lacks control over their own actions. Ronson chooses to act on her queer impulses.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2009, 12:06:29 PM »
wow.

I can't even believe someone like you. >:(

That's not an excuse, and not even being molested is an excuse. No human being lacks control over their own actions. Ronson chooses to act on her queer impulses.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2009, 12:14:11 PM »
You can't believe what? That people have control over their own behavior?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2009, 12:21:53 PM »
You act like you are G-d. You are not.
You can't believe what? That people have control over their own behavior?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2009, 12:25:05 PM »
I don't see things as black and white as you do bonesfan. Certain things should be obvious evil for everyone regarding of how he was brought up (as long as he is mentally sane and able). But you attack her mainly for not living according to your biblical or Christian values. It is not like she is some kind of Vanessa Redgrave or Mel Gibson who are evil and obsessed with their petty hate.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2009, 01:14:47 PM »
You act like you are G-d. You are not.
Can you make a non-politically-correct post for once?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2009, 01:16:59 PM »
I don't see things as black and white as you do bonesfan. Certain things should be obvious evil for everyone regarding of how he was brought up (as long as he is mentally sane and able). But you attack her mainly for not living according to your biblical or Christian values. It is not like she is some kind of Vanessa Redgrave or Mel Gibson who are evil and obsessed with their petty hate.
You don't consider Samantha's lifestyle to be hatred against G-d and nature?

I can promise you that upwards of 99% of faggots are anti-Israel and pro-Islam, so it's a pretty safe bet that Ronson is too. However, even if she isn't--even if somehow underneath all her debauchery and perversion she is a true Zionist (and I'd say that a typical Arab has a greater chance of being a Zionist than she does), that doesn't in the least mitigate her behavior and evil deeds.

Actually, I would say she is worse than Vanessa Redgrave or Mel Gibson, because she actually is looked up to by millions of retarded young twits.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2009, 01:19:47 PM »
Guys, this ugly lesbian "girl" Samanthan Ronson is not worth a fight. 

And for the record, I don't think she's worse than Mel Gibson and Vanessa Redgrave.  Chances are that Ronson doesn't care one way or the other about Israel, whereas people like Redgrave and Gibson are obsessed with Jews.