Author Topic: Martin Sheen's & Hollywood's Love Affair with the Genocidal Croatian Nazis  (Read 4814 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Martin Sheen's & Hollywood's Love Affair with the Genocidal Croatian Nazis known as the "Ustashe"

JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach discusses US actor Martin Sheen's horrendous support of the murderous Croatian Nazis known as the "Ustashe"...

Martin Sheen has for years been acting as the English language narrator for a Croat Ustasha Nazi propagandist named Jakov Sedlar...whom happens to be a self-hating Kapo Jew...

Chaim reveals how Martin Sheen [aka Ramon Gerardo Antonio Estevez] is known as a so-called Hollywood liberal "progressive"...

While at the same time Martin Sheen gives his full public support to the very worst genocidal Nazi killers Europe has ever known...

Offline Serbian_Radical_Party

• Full JTFer
Chaim Ben Pessach is an amazing man..
I just do not know what to say. Chaim is an example of a man who does not allow to be brainwashed by the media. It seems that you need to have knowledge and courage to resist media manipulation. I appreciate Chaim's honorable behavior towards the Serbs.

I see that Chaim Ben Pesach is honestly supporting the Serbs, because he cares about the Serbs. This is in contradiction to other support coming from the West.
Other Western organizations who say that they support Serbs, are only doing that because of interests. They support Serbs under certain conditions. If Serbs are in conflict with Muslims, than they Serbs support Serbs. As soon as Serbs are in conflict with Catholics (Croatians) than they do not support Serbs any longer. In that case they insist that Serbs should ally with their executors against a so called common enemy.

Chaim understands that Croatia is a genocidal country whose foundation relies on the suffering, murdering and expelling of the Serb population!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 04:07:37 AM by Serbian_Radical_Party »

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Why are you so surprised, SRP? Chaim Ben Pesach is a Jew, and the Jews do not necessarily appeciate all what the West does.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Serbian_Radical_Party

• Full JTFer
I know.
It's very good that Chaim does not appreciate all what the West does!
That's good for the Serbs, because the Western attitude towards the Serbs is a fascist attitude! Not everybody understands that. Many people are afraid to believe that their Western countries are not all al democratic and peaceful, like it is represented.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Chaim Ben Pessach is an amazing man..
I just do not know what to say. Chaim is an example of a man who does not allow to be brainwashed by the media. It seems that you need to have knowledge and courage to resist media manipulation. I appreciate Chaim's honorable behavior towards the Serbs.

I see that Chaim Ben Pesach is honestly supporting the Serbs, because he cares about the Serbs. This is in contradiction to other support coming from the West.
Other Western organizations who say that they support Serbs, are only doing that because of interests. They support Serbs under certain conditions. If Serbs are in conflict with Muslims, than they Serbs support Serbs. As soon as Serbs are in conflict with Catholics (Croatians) than they do not support Serbs any longer. In that case they insist that Serbs should ally with their executors against a so called common enemy.

Chaim understands that Croatia is a genocidal country whose foundation relies on the suffering, murdering and expelling of the Serb population!

Thank you for your support SRP!!

G-d Bless you.

PS: I noticed you haven't been on the forum for a while so I hope you read this.

:) :)

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer

G-d Bless you.

PS: I noticed you haven't been on the forum for a while so I hope you read this.

Unfortunately, he was banned. I don't think he should have been banned.

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer

G-d Bless you.

Unfortunately, he was banned. I don't think he should have been banned.
I don't think he was banned. He just realised this place wasn't compatible with his way of thinking.