Author Topic: Amazed  (Read 6808 times)

Offline BANE

• New JTFer
Amazed
« on: April 14, 2007, 08:01:27 AM »
I am quite astonished that there are Jews out there that actually want to work with Whites instead of against us, until today I had only ever known one Jew who was against multiculturalism, and his reason was due to the fact that his sister had been raped three times in only 2 years by blacks, as opposed to the high and rising crime rates, social degradation, economic drain and the many other terrible ramifications of multiculturalism, that you guys seem alert to.

All in all I must say it is good to see some Jews who are interested in helping preserve my people and the civilizations we have created instead of the opposite, and I am quite impressed by your fearless criticism of the many Jews who are much deserving of it.

My hat goes off to the JTF. 

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Amazed
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2007, 09:57:02 AM »
Thank you so much, and welcome to the board.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 10:00:56 AM »
Its so good to see our gentile brothers waking up. The next step for you BANE is Noahidism.
Gentiles need to recognize the jews as the master race. I'm sorry if this sounds racist to you PC-COwards out there, but its in the bible. G-d chose the jewish israeliets out of all the filthy gentiles in the world. But now it is our chance to honour the jews as the master race once and for all. America needs to recognize that the jews played a crucial part in the buildiing of this nation, and its time for us to pay the jews tribute.

Israel needs to exterminate all the arabs. Including women, children, and men. I'm sorry but it is the only way to get the job done against islam.

All in all I must say it is good to see some Jews who are interested in helping preserve my people and the civilizations we have created instead of the opposite, and I am quite impressed by your fearless criticism of the many Jews who are much deserving of it.

We don't criticize any jews here. Unless they are fake ex-muslim arabian [censored]-loving jews like Sarah who is really a troll. Otherwise that, we accept all jews.
And jews are the creators of your civilizations, by the way. I don't know what you're so proud of.
anyways welcome BANE.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 10:05:15 AM by NoahideGentile »

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 11:36:32 AM »
We don't criticize any jews here.

I have been a member of this forum for a matter of days, and this is clearly wrong, there are many self-hating Jews in the world

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2007, 11:51:02 AM »
Its so good to see our gentile brothers waking up. The next step for you BANE is Noahidism.
Gentiles need to recognize the jews as the master race. I'm sorry if this sounds racist to you PC-COwards out there, but its in the bible.
Noahide, you are wrong. There is no "master race" anywhere--certainly not in the Bible. Jewry is not a race at all. There are white, black, Middle Eastern, Asian, etc. Jews. This statement is completely wrong and Chaim would be the first to disagree with you.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2007, 11:51:35 AM »
I am quite astonished that there are Jews out there that actually want to work with Whites instead of against us, until today I had only ever known one Jew who was against multiculturalism, and his reason was due to the fact that his sister had been raped three times in only 2 years by blacks, as opposed to the high and rising crime rates, social degradation, economic drain and the many other terrible ramifications of multiculturalism, that you guys seem alert to.

Anyway, welcome to the board as well.

NoahideGentile

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 12:05:50 PM »
We don't criticize any jews here.

I have been a member of this forum for a matter of days, and this is clearly wrong, there are many self-hating Jews in the world

That is true but we should help them come out and find who they are. IT will take some time but thats it. We should respect them since they carry the blood of Abraham and Isaac.

Me and Mr. Chaim do disagree about the master race. But that is probably because I somewhat believe in Revelations and the 144,000 jews.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2007, 01:02:00 PM »

Who is 'us'? Who are "my people". Jews are white.

In JTF, Jew and Gentile work together for the well-being of America. Some Gentiles on this board have been very active in helping our activities in Israel.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 03:52:00 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2007, 02:30:26 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Bane.

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2007, 03:34:06 PM »
Whoa....

Ok, I am a Jew here. And let me tell you something. Jews are NOT a master race. G-d didn't choose us because we were so much better than the gentiles. He chose us because we were smaller, weaker and easily oppressed.

He chose us because through HaShem, and through HaShem alone, we have had victory over our enemies who have had vastly superior numbers, better technology etc. (Consider the Hebrews vs. the Egyptians...Egypt was the major world power of the time).

It is through US that the rest of the world receives the ultimate evidence that there IS a G-d in Heaven. We are an object lesson, we are the instrument G-d uses to make a point to all of creation.

It is true that G-d loves us. G-d loves all mankind. Through us G-d will bless the nations of the world. But it is precisely for the reasons I gave above and not through any special merit of our own. It is flat out wrong to suggest some sort of supremacy by race.

If there is any supremacy at all, it is that we are the torch bearers of the truth of all creation throughout the history of mankind on this planet.

We are not better than the goyim, and they are no better than us. We are simply the light unto the nations because we hold the truth in our hands. It is as simple as that.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2007, 03:55:21 PM »
Me and Mr. Chaim do disagree about the master race. But that is probably because I somewhat believe in Revelations and the 144,000 jews.
I thought Noahides do not accept the Christian Scriptures (New Testament or New Covenant).

NoahideGentile

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2007, 04:29:18 PM »
Take your anti-semetic trash out of here dawn. I suggest you go to a Neo-Nazi forum and post that pleading for forgivenesss for being jewish.Seriously, the bible says the jews are superior to the averge gentile. read the bible.
Chaimfan, I think jesus was a great man, but he was not hashem himself like  christians seem to believe.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 05:24:38 PM by NoahideGentile »

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2007, 05:38:06 PM »
Take your anti-semetic trash out of here dawn. I suggest you go to a Neo-Nazi forum and post that pleading for forgivenesss for being jewish.Seriously, the bible says the jews are superior to the averge gentile. read the bible.
Chaimfan, I think jesus was a great man, but he was not hashem himself like  christians seem to believe.

How dare you accuse me of anti-semitism? I am a Jew! It is not somehow anti-semitic to think that G-d chose us to be able to show His glory to the rest of the world. It is not anti-semitic to believe that G-d proves that He is indeed G-d to the rest of the world THROUGH us, and it is not anti-semitic to believe that we are NOT better than goyim. People are people.

What we have, and the gentiles have not had, is the Torah. It is the Torah which makes us Jews...we didn't come up with the Torah, G-d handed it down to us at Sinai...and NOT because we were some great and awesome people! During the wanderings in the desert G-d would have killed us all off and made a NEW nation out of the descendents of Moshe, but Moshe pleaded to HaShem on our behalf!

Read from Shemot (Exodus), taken from the JPS version:

7 And the LORD spoke unto Moses: 'Go, get thee down; for thy people, that thou broughtest up out of the land of Egypt, have dealt corruptly;  8 they have turned aside quickly out of the way which I commanded them; they have made them a molten calf, and have worshipped it, and have sacrificed unto it, and said: This is thy god, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.'  9 And the LORD said unto Moses: 'I have seen this people, and, behold, it is a stiffnecked people.  10 Now therefore let Me alone, that My wrath may wax hot against them, and that I may consume them; and I will make of thee a great nation.'  11 And Moses besought the LORD his God, and said: 'LORD, why doth Thy wrath wax hot against Thy people, that Thou hast brought forth out of the land of Egypt with great power and with a mighty hand?  12 Wherefore should the Egyptians speak, saying: For evil did He bring them forth, to slay them in the mountains, and to consume them from the face of the earth? Turn from Thy fierce wrath, and repent of this evil against Thy people.  13 Remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, Thy servants, to whom Thou didst swear by Thine own self, and saidst unto them: I will multiply your seed as the stars of heaven, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give unto your seed, and they shall inherit it for ever.'  14 And the LORD repented of the evil which He said He would do unto His people. {P}

Therefore it is not because we are so great and awesome...but because HaShem has a special purpose for us among the nations that He chose us.

Never accuse me of anti-semitism. Never.

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2007, 05:48:03 PM »
There is yet one more reason HaShem loves us and chose us which I forgot to mention.

Not only did HaShem choose US...but we in turn accepted Him alone among the nations. We alone hearkened unto His voice in the beginning.

Consider Shemot 19:5-6 (Also JPS version)

5    Now therefore, if ye will hearken unto My voice indeed, and keep My covenant, then ye shall be Mine own treasure from among all peoples; for all the earth is Mine;
    and ye shall be unto Me a kingdom of priests, and a holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.'

And as I said...HaShem did NOT choose us because we were mightier or better than any other nation.

As it is written in Devarim (Deuteronomy) 7:7-8 (JPS version)

HaShem did not set His love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people--for ye were the fewest of all peoples--
    but because HaShem loved you, and because He would keep the oath which He swore unto your fathers, hath HaShem brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

Once again...I am not anti-semitic...unless HaShem himself is anti-semitic and is just playing a Joke on us poor Jews.

I am neither a Nazi, nor a neo-nazi...and I take offense at those remarks.

- General Ferdinand Foch

- Oliver Hazard Perry

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2007, 06:32:10 PM »
Can the mods do something about Noahide Gentile please?

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2007, 07:52:55 PM »
All I need is to see beautiful little white children running around having fun.  I cannot bear to see greasy little Pakistani and Muslim Nazi schoolkids bully those trusting little souls around.  Islam makes even children evil.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline BANE

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2007, 08:09:45 AM »
Hello again everyone sorry I have taken such a long time to return to this site and this thread in particular, I simply don’t have much spare time these days. Anyway thank you all for welcoming me. 

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2007, 08:13:12 AM »

What are you talking about? Jews are of every "race"
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2007, 08:47:11 AM »

What are you talking about? Jews are of every "race"

Actually, most Jews are considered to be white.  Sure there are black or asian or any other sort of Jews, but they're not the majority.  The majority are Ashkenazim and if it wasn't for the shoah, the large majority of them today would be white.  Also, Ethiopian or asian Jews don't carry any common DNA with Ashkenazi, Sephardim, Mizrachim, or Yemenite.  The main Jewish groups are actually very close in ethnicity, and they are closer together than to lots of other people on the planet.  For instance, Ashkenazim almost have very little DNA in common with Europeans, and they have much more in common with Sephardim.  There is a Jewish "ethnicity" but it has just been watered down over the years through admixture with other peoples.  There are lots of DNA studies that confirm this. 
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 09:14:36 AM by JabotinskyDisciple »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2007, 08:52:00 AM »
No, anyone who converts is as Jewish as Rabbi Kahane zt'l was, there is no concept of Judaism as a ethnicity since anyone can become Jewish.
Ramban

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2007, 08:55:33 AM »
No, anyone who converts is as Jewish as Rabbi Kahane zt'l was, there is no concept of Judaism as a ethnicity since anyone can become Jewish.

Sure, anyone CAN convert to Judaism, but that doesn't mean that everyone IS Jewish.  Any DNA study on Jews indicates that Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews are closely biologically related and do constitute a sort of ethnicity that has been watered down with non-Jewish blood over the years.

For instance, here is a quote from a National Academy of Science study:

"Despite their long-term residence in different countries and isolation from one another, most Jewish populations were not significantly different from one another at the genetic level. The results support the hypothesis that the paternal gene pools of Jewish communities from Europe, North Africa and the Middle East descended from a common Middle Eastern ancestral population, and suggest that most Jewish communities have remained relatively isolated from neighboring non-Jewish communities during and after the Diaspora."
(M.F. Hammer, Proc. Nat'l Academy of Science, May 9, 2000)

Here's another quote from that study:

"A series of analyses was performed to address whether modern Jewish Y-chromosome diversity derives mainly from a common Middle Eastern source population or from admixture with neighboring non-Jewish populations during and after the Diaspora. Despite their long-term residence in different countries and isolation from one another, most Jewish populations were not significantly different from one another at the genetic level."
http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/abstract/97/12/6769?ck=nck

Here's an article if anyone's interested: http://www.aish.com/societywork/sciencenature/Jewish_Genes.asp
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 09:12:17 AM by JabotinskyDisciple »
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2007, 09:37:51 AM »
You do realize that David HaMelech was descended from a convert, we dont make distinctions between the children of converts and those with many generations of Jewish anscestory
Ramban

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2007, 09:44:02 AM »
You do realize that David HaMelech was descended from a convert, we dont make distinctions between the children of converts and those with many generations of Jewish anscestory

Who said anything about making distinctions between them?  I'm just speaking of reality.  The issue was ethnicity, not whether we should or should not distinguish between different Jewish groups.  If someone chooses to make distinctions based off of that reality, that's his personal choice.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2007, 10:11:47 AM »
Yup, these posts about Jews being a master race are such obvious trolling. He is trying to create divisions. Jews are God's chosen people but there is no "master race". Anyone can be a Jew if they convert properly and follow the religion correctly. There are Jews from every race of people on the planet.

NoahideGentile, go back to your neonazi boards and stop trolling. We know you're not for real.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

ftf

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2007, 10:16:54 AM »
Yup, these posts about Jews being a master race are such obvious trolling. He is trying to create divisions. Jews are G-d's chosen people but there is no "master race". Anyone can be a Jew if they convert properly and follow the religion correctly. There are Jews from every race of people on the planet.

NoahideGentile, go back to your neonazi boards and stop trolling. We know you're not for real.
Your a little late on that one, he was banned a long time ago after trying to say that I am a nazi.