Author Topic: A lot of oil in the Gulf of Mexico  (Read 761 times)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
A lot of oil in the Gulf of Mexico
« on: September 03, 2009, 07:44:25 PM »
An interesting coincidence, don't you think? Now that America has a Muslim president, they make a huge oil find. It seems that HaShem grants oil preferably to Muslim countries. Truly, oil is BLACK GOLD or the blood in Satan's veins.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/article/107659/bp-makes-giant-oil-find-in-gulf-of-mexico

LONDON (Reuters) - Oil major BP Plc said it has made an oil discovery in the Gulf of Mexico, which analysts believe could contain over 1 billion barrels of recoverable reserves, reaffirming the Gulf's strategic importance to the industry.

BP said in a statement on Wednesday that it had made the "giant" find at its Tiber Prospect in the Keathley Canyon block 102, by drilling one of the deepest wells ever sunk by the industry.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: A lot of oil in the Gulf of Mexico
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 08:11:19 PM »
Even if there is oil under every square inch of this country, Obongo is still going to come up with a lame excuse to help the Saudis.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 08:26:13 PM »
Wish I had my own oil source.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 02:32:02 AM »
They also found enormous reserves of oil on the Brazilian coast. I hope that makes us less dependent from quranimals. I would even pay a higher price for gasoline if it would mean the quranimals had to starve with all of their oil!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 09:34:28 AM »
unfortunately the oil in the Gulf of Mexico and in Brasil is deep water hard to pump oil. While the Arab oil is amongst the easiest and cheapest to produce.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 03:32:15 PM »
unfortunately the oil in the Gulf of Mexico and in Brasil is deep water hard to pump oil. While the Arab oil is amongst the easiest and cheapest to produce.

That's why I said I would even pay more for a gallon, if it meant these Arab camels ran dry!