Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 13, 2009  (Read 9895 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, September 13, 2009
« on: September 05, 2009, 07:37:06 PM »
Dear Chaim, do you think low IQs are partly responsible for Africa's economic failure? For example the average Kenyan's IQ is only 72 and in Equatorial Guinea, it is only 59. What is the reason for such low IQs and is it the sole reason why Africa despite huge amounts of natural resources (gold, oil, diamonds etc) is so poor?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 03:33:51 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 13, 2009
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 07:41:52 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Some people say that Oskar Schindler could and should have done more to save more Jews in what is now Poland and the Czech Republic.
Some say he did all he could.

Do you think he had done all he could have done or should he have done more?
Do you consider him to be a Nazi because some of his factories were munitions factories for the Nazi soldiers?

Thank you and G-D bless.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 08:14:16 PM by Americanhero »

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 07:58:28 PM »
Dear Chaim,

How come Michael Ben-Ari was on the National Union list, but Baruch Marzel wasn't even though Baruch Marzel was the leader of the Jewish National Front while Michael Ben-Ari had a lower position in the Jewish National Front? Is it because Baruch Marzel is more controversial and also has a criminal record?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 09:31:18 PM »
Dear Chaim, when you go out in public do you have to constantly look over your shoulder? Do you live in fear? Do you ever get threatening phone calls or hate mail? How do you live a normal life as a marked man (if that's what you consider yourself)? Do you get scared that some nut-job is going to attack you or something along those lines? May Hashem bless you, Chaim, and your loved ones, for everything you have done. I wish you a Shana Tova Umetuka and infinity blessings. Thanks and May Hashem help us.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 12:17:01 PM by Mo2388 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 10:33:20 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

This refers to your remarks in last week's Ask JTF. As evil as the Bolshevik Nazi traitors David Ben-Gurion and Yitzhalcoholic Rabin (yimach schmam) were for their savage treachery and mass murder in the Altalena and many other incidents, the complicity that average Israelis had in these crimes cannot be denied. You were correct last week--most typical Jews living in then-British Fakestine did not support the Irgun and most of the Jewish heroes that were ratted-on to the British were informed upon by average fellow Jews, not elites in the Haganah hierarchy.

Pretending that a right-wing Israeli government had come to power after the heroic victory in the 1948 War of Independence, how would you have dealt with this informing scum, knowing that at that time probably the majority of the citizens of Israel, being hardcore kibbutznik Marxists (because most right-wing, religious Jews perished in the Shoah or when Rabin's British collaborators enforced their blockade against them), fit that description?

Bonesfan

PS: I suspect that your statement about envisioning America welcoming Osama bin Laden and giving him half the nation is not that far off. The Nazi media and Barack Hussein Osama's propagandizing has convinced the majority of American citizens that the 9/11 suspects in custody have been "mistreated" and that the CIA personnel who interrogated them should be prosecuted. So, what you speak of might be very conceivable after a few more years of BHO.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 12:59:28 AM by Bonesfan »

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 11:30:25 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I want to share this movement with other Jewish students in Forest Hills High School. I would love to direct them to this website because Forest Hills High School in Queens is dominated by Bukharian Jewish students and many of them are interested in Jewish Nationalism and Zionism. I made an Irgun T-shirt and I am in the process of making a JTF t-shirt on a website which lets me create custom T-shirts named Uberprints.com and I want to stage something where most Bukharian Jews wear the shirts on Israeli Independence day. Is it alright for me to preach Right-Wing Nationalism to interested Jews in school or will I get in trouble? Would you recommend me to do this because I don't know if my teachers would view Irgun as a "Far-Right" group or a racist group (which it's not).

Also, what do you think about tattooed Jews? I know many Jews with tattoos including the Magen David, and Hebrew words. I've heard that many IDF soldiers have tattoos and there are even members of JTF who have Jewish tattoos. Do you think it's alright for Jews to get Jewish tattoos or should we refrain from this behavior?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 10:21:31 AM by FreedomFighter08 »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 12:19:44 AM »
Dea Chaim,

What are your thoughts on 9/11? What do you think of blacks during the war for Americas Independents in Boston? Will the Arabs strike America again even after 9/11 and Why? Who were the hijackers on that day?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 02:26:05 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 02:16:00 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why are conspiracy theories so often laced with anti-Semitic beliefs? Every time I see references to the so-called 9/11 "controlled demolition," there is always anti-Israel and anti-Jewish sentiment somewhere in there, either obvious or below the surface. Similarly the same people who are obsessed with the Freemasons, the Illuminati, the "New World Order" and other mythical groups which supposedly attempt to control the world, are always condemning Zionism as well. The lunatic Jeff Rense, with his absurd hairdo, is a good example of what I mean. It doesn't make sense. If Zionists really held all the power in the world, then why doesn't Israel take over all the neighboring Arab countries and expand to a gigantic size? If Zionists really held the power, why would Kahanists be banned in Israel? Furthermore I have never even once seen a conspiracy theory which laid any blame on the Arabs and the Saudis who are controlling the world's oil. Why don't these lunatics ever have anything negative to say about the Arabs?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 01:16:49 AM by Trace »

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2009, 06:14:09 AM »
Shavooa tov Chaim!
what's your take on Madonna? do u think she should be commended for performing in Israel and parading on stage with the Israeli flag, as well as visiting all around the country, and basically showing that she stands with and supports Israel and the Jewish people of Israel, or should she be condemned for being a "wannabe trendy" beverly hills kabballist shiksa?

also, do u think Gilad Shalit is actually still alive? I personally have my doubts he lived through the first week in captivity from the hamas nazi beasts....be-ezrat Hashem he will return home alive and well, but until we have any kind of proof that he's even alive, shouldnt Israel demand they get that proof before they even consider any kind of prisoner swap?

G-d Bless!

Offline Long_Live_Israel

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2009, 02:58:22 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I know you are a very busy person, but when you do have some time Im curious to know what you do for entertainment? What forms of comedy do you enjoy as well?

Thank you for answering my question & for all your hard work!

-Long Live Israel
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 11:59:31 AM by Long_Live_Israel »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2009, 07:22:42 PM »
Chaim:

May Hashem help you and the organization achieve the holy goals of the JTF project.

Here are my questions for the week:

(1) There has been some chatter on the blogs and other new outlets that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Y'mach S'moe V'Zicroe may have some Jewish blood in his ancestral past.  Assuming this is true, how much of his virulent antisemitism and desire to destroy Israel do you attribute to this self-loathing?  Didn't Hitler Y'mach S'moe V'Zicroe, also have Jewish blood and look how he acted?  It seems to me that when intermarriage or relationships between Jews and non-jews take place and the result is children, there is some spiritual destruction of the Neshama that takes place that is unique to Jews.  As a student of history, I cannot find another group of people where the destructive consequences of self-hating or self-loathing is so great.  What are your thoughts?

(2) If a Kahanist government took control in Israel, what would be the government's official position with respect to Shmita - heter michera - selling the land to arabs, Drusie, Drusie who serve in the IDF?

(3) How did the "black hebroos" ever get into Dimona back in the late 60's?  Who is responsible for this defication in the heart of Israel and how can we repatriate these specimans back to the chicago housing projects that they came from if, as I understand, many or all have attained Israeli identity cards and perhaps citizenship.   Do you think the Community-Organizer-in-Chief a/k/a the HNIC ("Head [censored] in Charge) will be willing to accept them back to their "community" in Chicago where ape-on-ape killing is out of control?  What are your thoughts and how would you deal with this problem if your were prime minister of Israel?

All the best

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2009, 09:12:46 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Do your best Urethra (Aretha) Franklin impression.

Thanks

Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2009, 10:17:24 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Why do you think G-d allowed to happen apparent "design flaws" in people's and animal's bodies such as the eye's blind spots, or wisdom teeth growing into jaws that don't have enough room for them, or the appendix, which is prone to becoming infected and bursting?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 09:16:41 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2009, 02:30:14 AM »
Dead Chaim,
if needless hatred was a key factor that brought about catastrophe of Galut and genocidal murder of hundreds of thousands of Jews after the last revolt of Bar Kochba ZT'L and HaRav Akiva ZT"L, wouldn't the same very unfortunate presence of needless hatred endanger survival of Israel today, even under Kahanist government? After all, there is plenty of needless hatred among Jews to go around today. Why would Israel will not be destroyed under Kahanist government?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2009, 09:29:19 AM »
Hello Chaim,
                   What do you think of the proposed idea of having a New World currency to replace the dollar? Is this one of the reasons for the decline in value and demand for the dollar world wide or is it a bigger conspiracy created by the NWO?

p.s. sorry I missed my question last week,  thanks for all your hard work.
                                                              G-d Bless,
                                                                 Dan

« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 10:04:27 AM by Dan »

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 11:48:32 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Thank you very much for your answer last week about Buddhism.

Are you familiar with the Tibetan form of Buddhism? They have a many Gods which make it resemble to a form of paganism.

There are many dark points in Tibetan history. Did you know for example that between 1938 and 1939 the German Nazis sent an official expedition into Tibet?
Also Heinrich Harrer, who was I think one of the first European to enter Tibet, was a devout Nazi and a close friend of the current Dalai Lama. His life was filmed by Hollywood with "Seven years in Tibet" starring Brad Pitt.
Of course the film completely ignored the Nazi connections of Heinrich Harrer.

So I have the following questions:
1. What is your opinion of the Dalai Lama? Is he a good man who doesn't just know what he is doing?
2. If the accusations of the connections between the Nazis and Tibet are true, is it then possible that the Chinese invasion into Tibet is a punishment for that behaviour?

Kind regards

davinci
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 11:31:35 AM by davinci »
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 01:11:24 PM »
Shalom Chaim:

What is your opinion of Enoch, the Son of Jared, relating to the fact that “he walked with God” and that God “took him”? I interpret this as he was so righteous and connected with God that God literally brought Enoch to heaven without Enoch dying because God loved Enoch so much and was so proud of his love and obedience. Have you ever known anyone with the name Enoch? I think Enoch is a cool name besides being a righteous name.

Also, I know you talk about “Amaleck” (?) as the enemy of the Jews in every generation. What relation, if any, does that (misspelled) term above have to “Lamech,” the son of Methuselah and father of Noah?

I have another quick question I’m sure you can answer. Is it ok to write and or highlight in one’s Bible? I’ve never done this because I thought it might be bad and a desecration, in some way, of G-d. I’m starting to think that does not make sense.

You’re a one of a kind truth telling hero Chaim. G-d Bless you and your loved ones and thank you for all your previous answers,

Paul K.
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2009, 06:19:50 PM »
Shalom Mr Ben Pesach,

I don't think all Hebrew writing should be changed back to Ktav Ivri. As you know after Ezra changed the letters of the Torah to Ktav Ashurith any Sefer Torah not written in Ktav Ashurith is not valid. What I am saying is Ktav Ivri should be revived and used in a scholarly context to further understand the origins of Hebrew.

My question for this week is Talmud Bavli Sotah 48b and Gittin 68a says that Shlomo HaMelek used the Shamir to cut the stones for the Beith HaMiqdash. What do you think the Shamir was exactly and will it be required for cutting the stones for the 3rd Beith HaMiqdash?

Toda raba

"Let there be a holocaust on the anti-semites!!!" - Rabbi Mordechai Friedman Shlita

http://www.youtube.com/user/SefardicPanther

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2009, 06:20:49 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

You always encourage Jews who are making aliyah to focus on learning Hebrew.  Aside from this, I was wondering about how much money should they have in their account and to what extent should they have education/job training/job experience in order to survive in Israel?  Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

Dan ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2009, 07:12:25 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What would you like your legacy to be?

Thanks,
Patches
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 03:20:27 PM by patches »

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2009, 09:46:59 PM »
Chaim,
  I was wondering if you can elaborate a bit on last week's question about the Samaritans. I read that samaritanism follows the same religious beliefs/traditions as Judaism up until the baylonian captivity. Is it a different religion than Judaism? If so how does it differ?
thanks

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2009, 11:48:41 AM »
Hello Chaim, I wanted to know if a Kosher restaurant has a Black man non Jew as their cook is the restaurant still Kosher? Thanks and G-D Bless.

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2009, 03:01:15 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thanks as always for your great shows.

This week’s Eric Hoffer quote is on ‘Intellectuals’.
   “...There is nothing in contemporary America that can cure or alleviate their [Intellectuals] chronic frustration. They want power, lordship, and opportunities for imposing action. Even if we should banish poverty from the land, lift up the Negro to true equality, withdraw from Vietnam, and give half of the national income as foreign aid, they will still see America as an air-conditioned nightmare unfit for them to live in.”
   —The Temper of Our Time, Chapter VI “Some Thoughts on the Present” (1966)

My questions for the week.

1) The UN is a corrupt and evil organization. Without U.S. support and funding, the whole miserable enterprise would immediately collapse. Everybody knows it. So why isn’t there anyone pushing for a “UN out of the U.S.” movement? Do you think such a movement will eventually occur? If a Republican ran with that as part of his/her platform, would it work for or against him?

2) Can you recommend any books that give the true history of the founding of the modern State of Israel or of groups like Lechi?

3) What do you think of conservative/libertarian blacks like Thomas Sowell and Walter E. Williams? I have heard them speak many times and they impress me as very bright and articulate. How did they manage to escape the cesspool of black culture? Is it because they are older and so missed the degrading effects of Liberalism on the black community? What about Retired Army Col. Allen West who is campaigning in Florida's 22nd U.S. Congressional District? From what I’ve seen and heard from him so far, he seems like a true patriotic and conservative American. (http://www.allenwestforcongress.com/)

Thanks and Chazak v’emahtz!

Dreidlehead
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 03:58:14 AM by dreidelhead »

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2009, 09:29:01 AM »
Dear Chaim,
with regards to nail clippings, I was always taught that they must be flushed down the toilet, as they can cause evil spirits to afflict one during the night if they are not removed by a substantial distance. I am unsure of where this tradition is derived from - it's simply a part of how I was raised and I was curious if you knew anything about this or had a similar position with nail clippings.
Also, how do you feel about bodybuilding? Regarding the latter - is David ben Moshe naturally (i.e., genetically) such an impressive specimen, or does he lift weights often? I remember him saying on an old QPTV program that he was not a health food fanatic as you are.
Have a wonderful week and tiyeh baree!
Gimatria

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2009, 05:24:34 PM »
Chaim, how do your health care benefits compare to the health care benefits your father received as a New York City Public School teacher? How much did he have to pay for his medical expenses in comparison to what you now pay for your medical expenses? If you were offered healthcare benefits that were the same as your father's, would you accept it? Why or why not?

Daniel
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 07:55:29 AM by Daniel »