Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 13, 2009  (Read 9894 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 13, 2009
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2009, 03:15:16 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you find enough strong the Israeli Defense Forces in a war against Iran?

G-d bless you, and your family,
Peter
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2009, 09:55:01 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What do you think the Israeli government could do to stop Russia from interfering with Israeli operations such the spy-rings in Lebanon that were exposed, and the supplying of Syria and Iran with advanced air defense systems?

Should Israel openly challenge Russia over these issues, and should the Mossad launch retaliatory actions against Russian assets across the world?

Also do you believe that in a confrontation with Russia, Jews from Russia such as Avigdor Lieberman can be trusted?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2009, 10:20:39 PM »
Hello brother Chaim,

I want your opinion on what you think about Glenn Beck?  So far I like him, he doesn't seem to be one of these sell outs. But I am cautious with anybody.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2009, 01:15:09 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Last week I asked about the death penalty in Israel and you gave a very strong answer that I agree with 100%.  I believe this could be a huge winning issue in Israel for the Kahanist movement.  I have to believe that the average Israeli is furious that mass murderers such as Kuntar, Okamoto, the refrigerator bomber have been released from prison.  I think this might cut across political lines.  Even Labor Party supporters must get a bit nauceous over that.

I think if you hammer away at it you can own that issue.  What can Labor, Likud, and Kadima answer you there?  They can say you are wrong and it is good that Kuntar, Okamoto and the refrigerator bomber are free and planning to kill more Jews.  Not likely.  They can say they will impose the death penalty.  Not too much credibility there since they have been in power and never done it.  They can say they must obey their masters in the EU and left wing of the Amercian political system and you can argue for Jewish strength and sovereignty.  No matter how they respond, you win and they lose.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2009, 02:19:29 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I'm interesting in your take on what transpired this past week regarding South Carolina Rep.  Joe Wilson calling Barack Hussein Obama a liar during Obama's long winded teleprompter speech in the House Chamber.      Do you think Wilson's comments will help derail Obamacare and further erode Obama's support?    Or do you think that Wilson's comment will help Obama regain momentum,   being that the left is going all out to paint Wilson in a bad light? 

Even though Wilson apologized,   which I think was a mistake,   the leftist beasts aren't satisfied.     Which isn't surprising at all.       Thankfully,  many people are rallying to support Wilson,   including at the Tea Party in Washington DC.

Thanks as always,  eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2009, 09:42:43 AM »
God gave us the choice or free will to choose between good and evil... so why do you think the government should interfere in the free will god has given us?  for instance... Gay marriage and abortion to name a a few.  If you become prime minister, you plan on forbidding stores businesses to be open on shabbat.  You also will forbid restaurants from being non kosher.  Does God want us to make everyone good and thus eliminate their freewill?

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2009, 09:51:45 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim,

since we are known as the Jewish Task Force, how do you feel about those Jews in JTF/Hayamin Hamiti who are perplexed at Righteous Gentiles being interested in our movement and wanting to help us?

For example, those Jews in JTF who feel there is "little point in Righteous Gentiles being interested in the JTF and helping us since we only need rely on Hashem and our fellow like-minded real right-wing Jews in order to save Israel and the Jewish people"? I have recently received several PMs from Kahanist Jews saying such things on Zootube.

As you have repeatedly pointed out, I have a Saintly Righteous Gentile friend on Zootube who has spent an enormous amount of time and energy assisting our Hebrew-speaking movement in Israel as well as our English-speaking movement in the US. This amazing Righteous Gentile friend of mine has helped our movement tremendously - so much so that the Bolshevik Leftist Arab Muslim-Nazi loving Peace Now traitors are in a sheer state of panic and frustration!!

This Saintly Righteous Gentile [aka RCH] has shown far more commitment, loyalty, dedication, initiative, tenacity and selflessness to JTF/Hayamin Hamiti and invested far more time and energy to our great Hebrew speaking movement as well as our English language movement than any right-wing Kahanist Jew I have ever encountered on Zootube.

Brother Chaim, I feel that it reflects very negatively on the JTF and Hayamin Hamiti as a movement if Righteous Gentiles are viewed as having a less valid contribution to make than a Jewish person or that they are not needed at all because a Jewish movement is supposedly irrelevant to a Righteous Gentile. Do you also feel the same way?

What is your view on what contribution Righteous Gentiles can make to JTF and Hayamin Hamiti and why is their participation so ESSENTIAL at this time especially when Israel's and Western civilization's survival is clearly at stake? Thank you brother Chaim for your time and consideration as always and for providing such fantastic commentary for my JTF videos.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2009, 11:19:56 AM »
Chaim,
Can you give us your thoughts about the recent ACORN prostitution/corruption youtube video controversy?

Thanks

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2009, 03:58:03 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think about trade unions? How, do you think, should workers' rights be protected?

Thank you.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Menachem

• Junior JTFer
  • כהנא צדק
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2009, 07:10:19 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Have you ever heard of an obnoxious, truly ape-like schvartze named Khalid Abdul Muhammad from the Nation of Islam? Someone ran one of his videos on our local public access station recently, and it was unquestionably the most vile, ferocious, Jew-hating diatribe I've ever heard, bar none. He openly called for the deaths of Whites and Jews, to the enthusiastic applause of his fellow gorillas in the crowd.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2009, 09:00:52 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Do you think that our President,  Obama Osama, prefers that Iran become a nuclear power?  If so,do you think he wants this in order to weaken Israel's giant military leverage in the Middle East?  Or does he actually want Iran to use the bomb on Israel? (God Forbid).  Or could it be that he couldn't care less if Iran uses the bomb on Israel?

Sincerely,

Aces High