Author Topic: Arab League Threatens the World!  (Read 1025 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Arab League Threatens the World!
« on: September 06, 2009, 02:31:18 PM »
This is getting intense... Now the Arab league is threatening the world if they should have relations with Israel...

Read this and think:

Arab League: Shun Israel, or Else
Elul 17, 5769, 06 September 09 08:40
by Maayana Miskin

(Israelnationalnews.com) Arab League head Amr Moussa issued a warning Sunday to Arab countries to avoid normalizing ties with Israel until Israel gives in to the League's demands, which include a complete building freeze in Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria, and much of Jerusalem. Any country that warms its ties with Israel before Arab demands are met will face a “tough” response, Moussa said, speaking at a news conference in Egypt.

"If we discover that someone normalized ties with Israel, I believe the reaction across the Arab world would be very violent,” he clarified.

Moussa made it clear last Friday that the Arab League's demand for a building freeze includes all Jerusalem neighborhoods east of the 1949 armistice line. Among such neighborhoods are Pisgat Zeev, Ramat Eshkol, Neve Yaakov, Har Homa, French Hill and the Old City.

The League demands that Jews be forbidden to build in those areas, while Arab construction would be permitted throughout the city.

During Sunday's media briefing, Moussa accused Israel's government of being “stubborn.” Arab countries cannot be expected to recognize Israel without getting their demands met in return, he insisted.

Moussa issued his warning during a joint news conference with Khaled Mashaal, the Syrian-based leader of Hamas. Mashaal described Israel's proposal to temporarily freeze Jewish building as “dangerous,” and joined Moussa in telling Arabs not to “rush toward normalization.”

Mashaal also discussed the situation regarding talks for kidnapped IDF soldier Gilad Shalit. Negotiations have renewed with German mediation, he said, but there is “a long way to go, which requires patience.”
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Arab League Threatens the World!
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 03:05:52 PM »
Hey Muman you changed you pic and stuff.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 05:36:47 PM »

Yes, this is my Elul signature and picture...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 06:17:22 PM »

Yes, this is my Elul signature and picture...

Time for us to read the Shaarei Teshuva again.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 07:47:42 AM »
This is getting intense... Now the Arab league is threatening the world if they should have relations with Israel...

Read this and think:

Arab League: Shun Israel, or Else
Elul 17, 5769, 06 September 09 08:40
by Maayana Miskin

(Israelnationalnews.com) Arab League head Amr Moussa issued a warning Sunday to Arab countries to avoid normalizing ties with Israel until Israel gives in to the League's demands, which include a complete building freeze in Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria, and much of Jerusalem. Any country that warms its ties with Israel before Arab demands are met will face a “tough” response, Moussa said, speaking at a news conference in Egypt.

"If we discover that someone normalized ties with Israel, I believe the reaction across the Arab world would be very violent,” he clarified.

Moussa made it clear last Friday that the Arab League's demand for a building freeze includes all Jerusalem neighborhoods east of the 1949 armistice line. Among such neighborhoods are Pisgat Zeev, Ramat Eshkol, Neve Yaakov, Har Homa, French Hill and the Old City.

The League demands that Jews be forbidden to build in those areas, while Arab construction would be permitted throughout the city.

During Sunday's media briefing, Moussa accused Israel's government of being “stubborn.” Arab countries cannot be expected to recognize Israel without getting their demands met in return, he insisted.

Moussa issued his warning during a joint news conference with Khaled Mashaal, the Syrian-based leader of Hamas. Mashaal described Israel's proposal to temporarily freeze Jewish building as “dangerous,” and joined Moussa in telling Arabs not to “rush toward normalization.”

Mashaal also discussed the situation regarding talks for kidnapped IDF soldier Gilad Shalit. Negotiations have renewed with German mediation, he said, but there is “a long way to go, which requires patience.”

This is what surely shows the typical Muslim attidues in EVERY SINGLE ISSUE! NO churches and synagogues in Muslim countries can be built, but they build their megamosques everywhere. I am sure that in their dirty minds they do even think that Arabs should be allowed to build all over Israel and Jews should be limited to building in Tel Aviv!!!  >:(
Filthy sscum! Build 30-storey towers in the Eastern parts of Jerusalem and elsewhere and put enormous Israeli flags on top to show WHOSE land it is they think they can argue about!

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 08:45:56 AM »
Its always a sad moment for me seeing arabs framed together with muslims (not that I will complain -- the majority of arabs are muslims so ... can't do nothing about it) I do wish that something happens and stop those [censored] from ruining the entire world.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 09:32:47 AM »
Its always a sad moment for me seeing arabs framed together with muslims (not that I will complain -- the majority of arabs are muslims so ... can't do nothing about it) I do wish that something happens and stop those morons from ruining the entire world.
The sad fact of the matter is that the problem is ingrained so about the only thing that could put an end to it is really not pleasant to discuss. Only the removal of the radical element would put an end to the problem. At that point I don't really know what would be left.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years