Author Topic: Let's add each other on MySpace  (Read 2312 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Let's add each other on MySpace
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2009, 06:46:17 PM »
We should add each other on facebook first.

That doesnt make any sense plus some people here have myspace though not facebook.

And it makes sense for the people that have facebook and not myspace? My proposal was just as innocent as the original one. I AM NOT A TERRORIST!
I think it is best not to give that kind of access, to yourself, to people you really don't know.  I think many of us here learned that the hard way.  If people would like to do that, it should not be done on the open forum.  I considered removing the links that were posted in this thread, because I was worried about it.  I liked Americanhero's answer in this thread - NO. 

OK, boss.
Excuse me?  Is that sarcasm?  :hair:  I don't really care if it is.  It doesn't bother me one bit.  I care about this forum and it's members.  I would not like to see any harm come to them. You can post any link you would like to.

Why would that be sarcasm? U are one of the bosses of the forum, are you not? And obviously Myspace has risks, too, right?
They all have risks.  That is what I was trying to say.  There are ways to set your security on facebook.
That way certain information can only be seen by certain people.  No matter how much you feel you can trust everyone here...it just isn't so. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2009, 06:48:58 PM »
http://www.myspace.com/takeapill

make sure you PM me on here if you add me as I have people stalking me.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2009, 06:50:31 PM »
I really want to urge all our members to be careful about posting on any of the information sharing web sites. Once your information pictures and such  are out on the web they are fair game for anyone that sees fit to play games with them. Be sure to only post what you really want people to see.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2009, 04:54:53 AM »
And why would I want to post about myself?

To make friends and keep your friends updated on things.
THEY HAVE JEWISH MINGLE ALSO I WONDER IF THEY HAVE MUSLIM MINGLE :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03