Author Topic: Side Stepping Constitution  (Read 826 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Side Stepping Constitution
« on: September 07, 2009, 05:42:16 PM »
Barack Hussein Obama is side stepping the constitution by appointing so many Czars to his administration.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Side Stepping Constitution
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 09:40:57 PM »
Barack Hussein Obama is side stepping the constitution by appointing so many Czars to his administration.

Pastor Manning is right, as usual.  Thanks for posting the link.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Side Stepping Constitution
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 10:05:54 AM »
I keep asking all the liberals I come in contact, WHY so many czars and WHY aren't you outraged over this? I cannot believe their answers! Well..............they have had "drug czars" and many other czars in past administrations. I say, "But NOT 32 of them all at once!" and they think I'm nuts! My question is, WHY isn't Congress and the Senate outraged over this, AND the American people?! There HAS to be a way to unite the people and truly bring this country to a standstill, but ALL would have to participate, that are against it. With the way the economy is today, I think people are really afraid to walk off their job for one day and stand with others, but this is something I would love to see and participate in.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane