Author Topic: i wish there was a kahanist zionist jewish dating website (-:  (Read 16927 times)

Offline superjew

• New JTFer
i wish there was a kahanist zionist jewish dating website (-:
« on: September 09, 2009, 12:45:21 PM »
i mean from my experience , its hard as it is to find a Jewish woman never less a Jewish Zionist woman in the USA

someone with the capability of creating one should do that , i think it will be great !!!

when you live in Israel its not an issue , but in the Diaspora its a problem

what you think people ?

Asher

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: i wish there was a kahanist zionist jewish dating website (-:
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 12:50:28 PM »
 YESH HARBAY BACHUROT YEHUDIOT PO B'ARZOT HABRIT
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 12:51:56 PM »
Do you realize your username?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 12:54:35 PM »
I asked him before why he choose IsraHELLi!

Please answer me IsraHELLi. I think Israeli would work too! Without the word "Hell" in it.

Offline superjew

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2009, 02:34:59 PM »
i can't change my user name anyway , its just a user name , dont take it personaly

anyway i give hell to lefty liberals specialy when they are self hating jews (-:

+ havn't seen so many good zionist jewish man or woman , all what i seen was self hating jews drek !!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2009, 02:35:35 PM »
i can't change my user name anyway , its just a user name , dont take it personaly

anyway i give hell to lefty liberals specialy when they are self hating jews (-:

Of course you can change it

Offline superjew

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2009, 02:44:46 PM »
got IT ;D

mord , i know there is allot of Jewish girls in the USA , sadly most are liberal lefty self hating Jews , i never thought this is how it is out of Israel
i mean in Israel we have them drek Lefty's too , don't get me wrong , but i expected Jews in the Diaspora will be a little bit more Zionist and for Israel

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2009, 03:25:33 PM »
got IT ;D

mord , i know there is allot of Jewish girls in the USA , sadly most are liberal lefty self hating Jews , i never thought this is how it is out of Israel
i mean in Israel we have them drek Lefty's too , don't get me wrong , but i expected Jews in the Diaspora will be a little bit more Zionist and for Israel
THERE ARE SOME GOOD ONES BUT NOT SO MANY WHERE YOU LIVE NOW
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline superjew

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 04:21:41 PM »
lol , I'm not in Israel now , I'm in the USA and gonna stay here for a while , it's just too boring to stay an entire life in 1 country if you ask me
i already traveled in Canada west to east

Offline superjew

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2009, 05:39:01 PM »
maybe maybe not , only g-d know

you know g-d work in a mysterious ways lol

its natural to meet people where you live/travel + its much more interesting and adventurer to meet your other half from defrent culture\ethnic or country if you want

so I'm not worry at all about that , cheers

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2009, 05:45:08 PM »
Learn how to talk with women and don't be afraid of rejection. I got my eye on this very beautiful Jewish hot blond in my US History class. 8)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2009, 05:47:07 PM »
i mean from my experience , its hard as it is to find a Jewish woman never less a Jewish Zionist woman in the USA

someone with the capability of creating one should do that , i think it will be great !!!

what you think people ?

Asher

Then again, just add in everything you want in a woman and have a dating web-site for that. For example, I would join an orthodox jewish, kahanist,zionist, yeshivish, baseball-loving, tv watching, beer drinking dating website.

Offline superjew

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2009, 05:48:30 PM »
oy , boychick , such drek , go and get them this blondish maydaleh lol  8)

Moshe92

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2009, 07:17:19 PM »

what you think people ?

Asher

Then again, just add in everything you want in a woman and have a dating web-site for that. For example, I would join an orthodox jewish, kahanist,zionist, yeshivish, baseball-loving, tv watching, beer drinking dating website.

I would definitely like such a website, except for the beer drinking part.  :::D :::D

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2009, 07:23:08 PM »
oy , boychick , such drek , go and get them this blondish maydaleh lol  8)
;D

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2009, 02:22:52 PM »
GO to NEw York to find a good religious Jewish woman.   I hear that many Jewish women in New York or more religious than in Israel.  I know a good town called Monsey , that has strong Jewish communities.     The New York accent is a bit weird, would take time to get use to that, sounds great on a man, but weird on a woman.  Very tough sounding.  My grandmother had such a tough Brooklyn voice, despite being beautiful when young, I just remember the sound of her rough voice.  It was great for scaring the H*ll out of you, when she was mad.  Very authoritative woman, non-religious.  Here in WEst coast, our accents are kinda softer and more plain.  I have to admit the accent and nice tan on the Israeli woman is a real turn on.   However, looks and accents should come second to love.

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2009, 05:43:43 PM »
GO to NEw York to find a good religious Jewish woman.   I hear that many Jewish women in New York or more religious than in Israel.  I know a good town called Monsey , that has strong Jewish communities.     The New York accent is a bit weird, would take time to get use to that, sounds great on a man, but weird on a woman.  Very tough sounding.  My grandmother had such a tough Brooklyn voice, despite being beautiful when young, I just remember the sound of her rough voice.  It was great for scaring the H*ll out of you, when she was mad.  Very authoritative woman, non-religious.  Here in WEst coast, our accents are kinda softer and more plain.  I have to admit the accent and nice tan on the Israeli woman is a real turn on.   However, looks and accents should come second to love.

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Moshe92

« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2009, 06:35:51 PM »

:::D :::D :::D

I don't think you'll find many people in Monsey who agree with JTF.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2009, 06:51:00 PM »
Does anyone want me to post an ad at the local JCC out here? I would do that, let me know. You can tell me exactly what to put.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל