Author Topic: Al-Qaeda Targeting Germany for 'Next 9/11' - Within Weeks  (Read 1975 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Al-Qaeda Targeting Germany for 'Next 9/11' - Within Weeks
« on: September 09, 2009, 04:39:55 PM »
(IsraelNN.com) Jihadists close to al-Qaeda explicitly warned in new communications that Germany will be the target of the next 9/11-scale terrorist attack. The timing of the strike, they say, will be within the next few weeks.

According to analysts with the Institute of Terrorism Research and Response (ITRR), a recently intercepted jihadist communication declares that "everyone knows" that the "next strike is very near, a strike that will surprise everyone in its effect, which will be much more shocking than that of 9/11/2001." The writer of the chilling message notes that this is the Muslim month of Ramadan and that "we pray that it will indeed be in this month."

After referring to a previous boast by Osama Bin-Laden, that the enemy is afraid and unable to prevent the next attack, the communication says:

"And the Germans, grandchildren of the Nazis, know more than everyone else that they will be the first ones to taste [the nightmare]. It is just a matter of time - that is, days or weeks - and God willing you'll see things that you've never heard of before."

While Germany and German assets have been singled out in the past, due to that nation's involvement in the war in Afghanistan, the threats have been general and motivational in nature. According to ITRR, the latest jihadist communication was unusual in that it was very explicit and open in targeting the Germans, in discussing a coming attack, and in specifying its timing. Aside from Ramadan, which ends 19 September 2009, the upcoming German national election on September 27 has been marked as a "red flag date" by ITRR. Jihadists keen on disrupting and influencing European foreign policy are likely to attempt attacks around the time of the elections.

German security services have also been cited in local media discussing stepped up jihadist chatter, threats and intelligence warnings aimed at the German state in recent months. Earlier this year, video messages delivered in German by an al-Qaeda fighter going by the name of Abu Talha, purportedly in Afghanistan, called on Germans to convert to Islam and remove their several thousand troops from the Afghan theater. According to a June report by Der Spiegel weekly, American intelligence agencies believe that al-Qaeda's leaders have decided to attack Germany, supposedly assigning the job to al-Qaeda of the Islamic Maghreb (North Africa).

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133325

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Al-Qaeda Targeting Germany for 'Next 9/11' - Within Weeks
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2009, 05:58:34 PM »
What's in Germany to target?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2009, 06:17:00 PM »

How about German people? Righteous German gentiles and Jews... How about train stations, hotels, embassies, and schools? I read today that Al Quada is modifying its tactics to stress attacks on 'soft-targets' like these...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2009, 06:26:33 PM »

How about German people? Righteous German gentiles and Jews... How about train stations, hotels, embassies, and schools? I read today that Al Quada is modifying its tactics to stress attacks on 'soft-targets' like these...

no, I mean why Germany and not North America/Israel? Even London would be more along their lines?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 03:45:20 AM »

no, I mean why Germany and not North America/Israel? Even London would be more along their lines?

Because to many people are still sleeping here and don't see the danger of Islam. That's one reason.

Another reason could be that the Germans are in war with Afghanistan and Iraq.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 03:47:58 AM »
I think they like to target every country are there any famous places where you live?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2009, 05:16:58 AM »
Here is why Germany is a prime target:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany%E2%80%93Israel_relations

For example, Merkava MBT gun and engine components are developed by and manufactured under license from German companies - Rheinmetal and MTU
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2009, 05:32:42 AM »
I think they like to target every country are there any famous places where you live?

Nope not really any interesting and famous places. But the "Ruhrgebiet" with more than 5 million people is one of the powerful areas in Germany with a lot of factories and so on.

I think terrorists would bomb the US military base in Frankfurt, Berlin (Brandenburger Tor, Alex Fernsehnturm, Berlin Hauptbahnhof, Tempelhof oder Schönefeld, or other famous places in Berlin), Frankfurt any Skyscrapers, Munich, Synagogues around Germany or other Jewish community centers. 

They have a lot goals they can bomb in Germany.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2009, 05:35:04 AM »

Nope not really any interesting and famous places. But the "Ruhrgebiet" with more than 5 million people is one of the powerful areas in Germany with a lot of factories and so on.

I think terrorists would bomb the US military base in Frankfurt, Berlin (Brandenburger Tor, Alex Fernsehnturm, Berlin Hauptbahnhof, Tempelhof oder Schönefeld, or other famous places in Berlin), Frankfurt any Skyscrapers, Munich, Synagogues around Germany or other Jewish community centers. 

yes thats true but knowing about it is good this way it can be stopped in time
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2009, 05:45:12 AM »

yes thats true but knowing about it is good this way it can be stopped in time

You are right. But I think we shouldn't stop it. I think it must make boom in Germany so the Germans will wake up! Hopefully! I don't wish any kind of terror attack in Germany. But I think it would show the true face of the religion of peace in Germany.

I am sure if there will be an Islamic terror attack on German ground there will be many attacks against Muslims and mosques. Like the response of 9/11 in the USA.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2009, 07:42:08 AM »
You are right. But I think we shouldn't stop it. I think it must make boom in Germany so the Germans will wake up! Hopefully! I don't wish any kind of terror attack in Germany. But I think it would show the true face of the religion of peace in Germany.

I am sure if there will be an Islamic terror attack on German ground there will be many attacks against Muslims and mosques. Like the response of 9/11 in the USA.
I flew LH and I observed Germans on the plane and in Frankfurt airport - how they prostrate themselves in front of muslimes.  :P
GK, trust me, unfortunately, one or two mega attacks in Germany will not be enough. Germans, in many ways, are like Israelis - they will learn to live with these attacks until they can't take anymore. I pray and hope that German "fuse" is much shorter than Jewish one. Can you please tell us who is a prominent German political leader or party in Germany similar to Geert Wilders (Netherlands) or viscount  Philippe de Villiers (MPF - France) or BNP (UK)?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2009, 07:56:54 AM »

I flew LH and I observed Germans on the plane and in Frankfurt airport - how they prostrate themselves in front of muslimes.  :P
GK, trust me, unfortunately, one or two mega attacks in Germany will not be enough. Germans, in many ways, are like Israelis - they will learn to live with these attacks until they can't take anymore. I pray and hope that German "fuse" is much shorter than Jewish one. Can you please tell us who is a prominent German political leader or party in Germany similar to Geert Wilders (Netherlands) or viscount  Philippe de Villiers (MPF - France) or BNP (UK)?

We actually have no real party like Geert Wilders has in the Netherlands. Maybe "Pro NRW / Pro Köln". http://www.pro-nrw.org/

But all in all we only have some anti islamic organizations here.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2009, 08:03:37 AM »

We actually have no real party like Geert Wilders has in the Netherlands. Maybe "Pro NRW / Pro Köln". http://www.pro-nrw.org/

I don't speak German but it appears that Pro Koln has a single message. A national movement has to be multifaceted. I'd like to see in Germany a leader of Geert  Wilders or Philippe de Villiers calibre - anti-islamic, pro-free market, pro individual rights, pro-Israel, etc. Perhaps you can start thinking about creation of such a movement?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2009, 08:13:19 AM »

I don't speak German but it appears that Pro Koln has a single message. A national movement has to be multifaceted. I'd like to see in Germany a leader of Geert  Wilders or Philippe de Villiers calibre - anti-islamic, pro-free market, pro individual rights, pro-Israel, etc. Perhaps you can start thinking about creation of such a movement?

I have created a movement like that! The JDL Germany. A Kahanist organization in German language to reach all German Jews.

http://www.jdl-germany.webs.com

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2009, 08:43:29 AM »
I have created a movement like that! The JDL Germany. A Kahanist organization in German language to reach all German Jews.

I disagree - I was referring to a movement that appeals to German - Gentiles, like PVV, BNP or MPF I do not think that JDL Germany is much diiferent in its appeal than other anti-islamic movements. Besides, I suspect that Jews who live in Germany are apathetic, cowardly bunch. I have a great affinity for German people and its history, but how a Jew can live in Germany is beyond my understanding - if I were you, I wouldn't put too much faith in this community. I think the right population segment, similar to US, are right wing, conservative Christians.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2009, 08:50:39 AM »

I disagree - I was referring to a movement that appeals to German - Gentiles, like PVV, BNP or MPF I do not think that JDL Germany is much diiferent in its appeal than other anti-islamic movements. Besides, I suspect that Jews who live in Germany are apathetic, cowardly bunch. I have a great affinity for German people and its history, but how a Jew can live in Germany is beyond my understanding - if I were you, I wouldn't put too much faith in this community. I think the right population segment, similar to US, are right wing, conservative Christians.

Ok. We also have Anti Islamic movements.

http://www.antiislamisten.de/
http://www.anti-islam.de/
http://www.gegenstimme.net/
http://www.pi-news.net/

I don't put to much faith in it. It's more Anti Islamic and focus the enemy.
True, most Anti Islam people are Christians