Author Topic: Why JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach Can & Must Become Prime Minister Of Israel!!  (Read 2774 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

Why JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach Can & Must Become Prime Minister Of Israel If The Jewish People Is To Survive!!

JTF Chairman Chaim Ben Pesach discusses how the Israeli establishment have repeatedly failed to solve the problem of Arab terror...

How establishment Israeli leaders have repeatedly been proven wrong on every issue but Hayamin & JTF have been proven right!!

Chaim explains how establishment Israeli leaders were consistently proven wrong on Arafat & the Arab Muslim Nazi terrorists...

But Hayamin & JTF's predictions on the REAL intentions of Arafat & the PLO/Fatah were proven 100% correct time & time again!!

Based on the consistently 100% accurate track record of Hayamin & JTF, Chaim explains why he is qualified to be PM of Israel...

G-d Bless Chaim & G-d Bless all of you wonderful JTF'ers for your support!!

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
there are very few leaders like Chaim left in the world who bring hope to us.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
I would vote for Chaim.

< 2-year plan to make aliyah and ex-expatriate. 
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Excellent video Joshua! This would be a dream come true and even I would love to move to Israel to help out!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
Chaim will be great leader :dance:
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Yarin the Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
בס"ד

chaim will be the next leader!
Kahane was right!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Great video! We need a real Kahanist leader to lead Israel.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision