Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 20, 2009  (Read 11398 times)

Offline WhereIzPaPa

• New JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 20, 2009
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2009, 10:36:38 AM »
How is it that the Babylonians where able to destroy the temple of Solomon. How is it that the Romans where able to destroy the temple again. If the temple housed the ark of the covenant, what credence do you give to the theory that the ark was taken to Ethiopia by Menelik son of queen of Sheba and Solomon. The Ethiopians celebrate old temple Judaism not celebrating Hanukkah and other developments to the faith after the first temple. How do you feel about Ethiopian jews if they are in fact offspring to a non jewish woman and the king of israel? what is your view of converted jews? are they on the same plain with pure blooded jews?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2009, 11:41:53 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I'm interested in your opinion of what Denmark's role was during the Holocaust?     Was Denmark (  in addition to Serbia ) truly an exception to the norm in their efforts to attempt to save Jews during WWII?   

Thanks as always,    eb22.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2009, 12:04:29 PM »
Shalom Mr. ben Pesach,

first I want to report back.

second my question this week is:

Why are Barak & Obama are telling us, that the Iranian Missle-threat is now lower than before, althrough I didn't heard or read that Iran has demilitarized a part of their long range rocket artillery. In fact they are building more missles and starting systems.

Sincerly Ulli
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2009, 12:50:42 PM »
Why are there no great ancient large structures in Israel? Did the Jews build any, or did they just build the Temple. The Egyptians built incredible pyramids and the Greeks built beautiful temples. Did the Jews only build the one temple and no other large structures. I would think if they were advanced, they would have built many beautiful structures and there would be ruins of them today. What did they look like?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 07:59:24 PM by ape »

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2009, 03:23:19 PM »
Shana Tova ve Metuka lecha Chaim!
may this year be the year you finally are allowed into Israel! I personally pray for you when I put on my Teffillin every morning, and wish you health and happiness in this new year!

now to my questions:

1. What is the official Tanach clause on the concept of getting vengence (nekama)? Christians turn the other cheek, but what is our obligations as Jews in regards to how to deal with someone that has wronged us? The mossad went after and killed the munich olympic terrorsts in its vendetta campaign, and in the Tanach there are numerous stories about the Jews going after and killing those that wronged them, including other Jews. 

2. what are your understandings and feelings about Karaite Jews? In your opinon, do they got it all wrong? or are they a legitimate branch of Judasim? I have read about them, and feel they have some valid reasons to why they reject the talmud.

Thanks as always,
G-d Bless!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2009, 03:44:33 PM »
Shalom Chaim

I have two questions.

1. Do you have a driving license and a car?

2. Do you have contacts to Germans or do you know some Germans in NYC?

Thank you

Steven

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2009, 06:41:40 PM »
Do you think Obongo will purposely keep us on oil in order to please the Saudis?  Thanks in advance
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2009, 07:42:56 PM »
First off a Shana Tova to you Chaim and to all the great JTFers. My question is:

I have been seeing these exxon mobile commercials and they say how they are looking into working with algae on how to not use gas in cars anymore. Do you think they are telling the truth or is it just lies? Thanks and GD bless

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2009, 08:20:28 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Back in the 1930s and 1940s, blacks used to be called Negroes. Then in the 1950s and 1960s they were called Colored. Then in the 1970s and 1980s they were called Blacks. Then in the 1990s and today, they are called African-Americans. I can think of no other group in America that has been called so many different things. And if you call them Negro or Colored nowadays, they become angry and accuse you of racism - but they themselves used to use these terms. Why are blacks seemingly obsessed with dictating what they can and cannot be called?

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2009, 08:23:17 PM »
Chaim,
  Did you ever attempt to make any speaking engagements at various synagogues in affluent neighborhoods or even at church parishes (in an auditorium and not necessarily in the church). I can speak to my local pastor, and maybe you can bring attention to the importance of Israel one parish/synagogue at a time.
Best wishes in the new year

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2009, 08:41:59 PM »
what is your opinion of David Horrowitz?

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2009, 09:58:36 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

While we both agree that government’s involvement into economy should be as minimal as possible, should there be any types of business activities that government should: a) regulate, b) ban entirely, and c) run itself?

Thank you very much!
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2009, 11:38:51 PM »
Hello Brother Chaim

They are starting to bring out names for the Gov race for NY, there are 2 names thus far... Andrew Cuomo most likely for the Dems and either Rick Lazio or Rudy Guiliani for the Republicans.

Which is the best bet to support cause after this blind idiot anything is better
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!