Author Topic: Bad news from France ...REAL BAD! for French Jews...  (Read 4772 times)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Re: Bad news from France ...REAL BAD! for French Jews...
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2009, 09:43:03 AM »
Mo, this has been going on for some time now in France. I was in Paris in September of 2002, one year after the 9/11 attacks and I happened to be passing by a Synagouge, I saw the police there and I assumed it was some kind of threat from the muslims. There were several police cars at least 5 and a good number of Jews were outside talking to the police.

This Synagouge was 3 or 4 blocks from the River Sans and I did notice there were many muslims in the area- muslims businesses, cafes, and muslim apartments. The poor french Jews are greatly outnumbered by their muslim neighbors. Paris is INFESTED with muslims.

I pray to G-d the French Jews can get out of Paris before it's too late.

Shalom - Dox   

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2009, 09:46:26 AM »
Its even worse than I thought.  Islam wants to dominate the whole world, that is apparent!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2009, 10:14:38 AM »
Mo, this has been going on for some time now in France. I was in Paris in September of 2002, one year after the 9/11 attacks and I happened to be passing by a Synagouge, I saw the police there and I assumed it was some kind of threat from the muslims. There were several police cars at least 5 and a good number of Jews were outside talking to the police.

This Synagouge was 3 or 4 blocks from the River Sans and I did notice there were many muslims in the area- muslims businesses, cafes, and muslim apartments. The poor french Jews are greatly outnumbered by their muslim neighbors. Paris is INFESTED with muslims.

I pray to G-d the French Jews can get out of Paris before it's too late.

Shalom - Dox   
The thing is that Israel is infested with Muslims, too. There's no escape. Not even in the one place that is considered a Jewish home.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2009, 11:24:48 AM »
 >:(  I've been boycotting France since 1965. >:(

>:(  I'm not ashamed of it one bit.  >:(

:dance: French Jews need to move to Israel as all Jews should move to Israel. If you want to make the Muslim Nazis angry, a majority Jewish population in Israel is what is needed NOW!  :dance:

>:( We should also throw the Muslim Nazis out of Israel to make room for the Aliyah.  >:(

That's my opinion and I don't care what anybody thinks.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2009, 11:36:08 AM »
Angry Panther, good for you boycotting french products, I do the same myself...I love cheese and I refuse to buy any cheese imported from france. I read the labels and if it says france, I look for a different brand.

Mac make up company gives generous donations to Israel, so does Estee lauder.
Nordstroms sells some clothing made in Israel.

Not only should we boycott french products and foods, but I suggest everyone boycott muslim businesses, restaurants and products as well.

Shalom Panther - may G-d bless you!

Dox

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2009, 12:46:18 PM »
Shalom Republicandox, thank you for the kind words. May g-d bless you.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2009, 01:00:24 PM »

Shalom - Dox   
The thing is that Israel is infested with Muslims, too. There's no escape. Not even in the one place that is considered a Jewish home.
It is very true! Even in Hertzliya now arabs are everywhere. But it feels very safe, nonetheless, much safer than in US which, incidentally, is crawling with arabs too.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2009, 02:03:34 PM »
I found an article abou the topic in Germany, discribing exactly this. It is from 2004 when Ariel Sharon told French Jews to make aliya to Israel. He said he told it every Jew everywhere that it was better to move to Israel. "But in the cases of France, the USA and Canada it is a MUST", he said.
"Only the fact that 10% of the population of France is Muslim makes the Jews vulnerable to new kind of antisemitism there."
The French Jewish leaders rejected his comments and became enraged since they consider themselves the "soul of that nation (France)". I think that THEY may think they are the soul of France and many genuine French may think the same - but if only the 10% Muslims don't see it that way, Jews in France are highly threatened!

http://www.zeitenschrift.com/news/sn-26704-emigration.ihtml

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2009, 02:08:46 PM »
The French Jewish leaders rejected his comments and became enraged since they consider themselves the "soul of that nation (France)". I think that THEY may think they are the soul of France and many genuine French may think the same - but if only the 10% Muslims don't see it that way, Jews in France are highly threatened!
What a gall to think that Jews are the soul of France!  :o What a myopic knee-bending lack of self respect and respect for France. I bet this thinking that Jews are the soul of France breeds more antisemitism among French. 
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2009, 02:40:13 PM »
What a gall to think that Jews are the soul of France!  :o

Exactly! The French are the soul of France. And the Jews are the soul of israel.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2009, 03:03:24 PM »
What a gall to think that Jews are the soul of France!  :o

Exactly! The French are the soul of France. And the Jews are the soul of israel.

Gypsies are soul of France. When a Gypsy family murdered a young man, because he was "white" then France offered them a house that they can leave the "fascist" Hungary, because its people have enough from the crimes.

(irony and joke)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SAMSON

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2009, 06:17:58 PM »
I was lucky enough to spend a few weeks in Israel this summer and did meet some French Jews. They asked me what I thought of Obama and I said I thought he STINKS!! They also thought he was a lousy President especially towards Israel!!