Author Topic: Michael savage on 'gay Rabbis'  (Read 9053 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Michael savage on 'gay Rabbis'
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2007, 08:20:40 PM »
Sounds just like Chaim on this issue, but Chaim doesn't appear to like that he's being copied and then Savage makes ridiculous statements about the so called Palestine to boot.  It would be nice if Chaim had Savage's bank account to help out the cause too.
You're not kidding...   I'd like to see JTF have its own professional television talk show or even Chaim have his own radio show where people can call in and debate or comment...  Sadly, I feel "freedom of speech" will soon not be free but censorship will be applied to every medium thanks to the elitist scum that should be dragged into the streets and shot!!!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Michael savage on 'gay Rabbis'
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2007, 11:53:06 PM »
Why is anyone surprised by this? The Reform did this years ago. Conservative is only about 20 years behind Reform. I'm happy they did it. Maybe it will drive some half-sane people of of those terrible movements.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana