Author Topic: So I see that Iran isn't a threat anymore.  (Read 1040 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
So I see that Iran isn't a threat anymore.
« on: September 17, 2009, 12:36:47 PM »
US to scrap plans for missile shield in Europe
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20090917/twl-us-to-scrap-plans-for-missile-shield-2802f3e_6.html

US downgrades Iranian missile threat: Pentagon
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20090917/twl-us-downgrades-iranian-missile-threat-3cd7efd_1.html

Israel defence chief: Iran not an existential threat
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/22/20090917/tpl-uk-israel-iran-81f3b62_1.html

Iran says venue for nuclear talks not fixed
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20090917/tpl-iran-says-venue-for-nuclear-talks-no-59299dc_1.html

What am I missing here?
Did Iran change it's mind about nuclear bombs?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 12:42:30 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: So I see that Iran isn't a threat anymore.
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 12:39:09 PM »
THEY ALL ARE LIARS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2009, 12:44:17 PM »
See here http://samsonblinded.org/news/israeli-attack-on-iran-was-so-close-13478

and here: http://samsonblinded.org/news/what-did-netanyahu-discuss-with-russians-13461

Looks like the Iran played it smart by telling the US what it wants to hear, in order to keep the criticism down and to shelve the attack plans.   (US undoubtedly telling Israel they "must" shelve their own plans).

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2009, 12:49:44 PM »
Iran didn't change it's policies or intentions.

The U.S. changed. It elected a closet muslim who now makes foreign policy.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2009, 12:49:51 PM »
No not US. Obongo Muslim told them.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 12:50:38 PM »
 :o :o :o :o

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2009, 12:54:58 PM »

By "US" I mean United States.   As in the US govt.   It is not just Obama but the entire state dept that settles on particular policy.   

Bush also told Israel to shelve its plans for attack on Iran until the Nov elections based on a deal he made with Achmedinejad whereby Iran would stop enabling the insurgent attacks on US troops in Iraq.   That is how the violence went way down in Iraq.   Not due to magical potions or waning "resolve" of al qaeda.  Due to traitorous deals with the terrorists. 

So it is convenient to blame Obama only here, but it is general US policy to put the US state dept interest first over that of Israel or the rest of the free world.  They care more about not attacking Iran and shoring up diplomatic ties with Iran, than they do about protection of the free world from nuclear attack by Iran.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2009, 12:55:43 PM »

Obongo is only a representative who was elected by the U.S. citizens (well mostly citizens, except where ACORN got out the vote). In the end it is the voters who are responsible.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2009, 01:00:12 PM »

By "US" I mean United States.   As in the US govt.   It is not just Obama but the entire state dept that settles on particular policy.   

Bush also told Israel to shelve its plans for attack on Iran until the Nov elections based on a deal he made with Achmedinejad whereby Iran would stop enabling the insurgent attacks on US troops in Iraq.   That is how the violence went way down in Iraq.   Not due to magical potions or waning "resolve" of al qaeda.  Due to traitorous deals with the terrorists. 

So it is convenient to blame Obama only here, but it is general US policy to put the US state dept interest first over that of Israel or the rest of the free world.  They care more about not attacking Iran and shoring up diplomatic ties with Iran, than they do about protection of the free world from nuclear attack by Iran.
Yes I know it's United States.  ;D
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2009, 01:04:23 PM »

I agree with you completely. As convenient as it is to blame Obongo, Dubya refused to "allow" Israel to strike Iran either.

And I have doubts that even Huckabee would, if actually elected. The Oval Office and State Department, going back to Truman, have a remarkably consistent policy of not "permitting" Israel to defend herself.

By the way, the reason for this insane policy of making deals with Iran and other terrorists, besides blatant anti-Semitism, is our need to constantly fellate for oil.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2009, 02:45:30 PM »
I don't know what to think anymore. Is Iran a threat? Is it not a threat? Is the "recession" still going on, getting worse, getting better, or over? Everywhere you look you get different opinions. I'll believe whatever Chaim says about that since he's the only one who tells it like it is.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2009, 07:40:22 PM »
Let's hope that irans guard goes down and allows Israel to destroy Irans nuclear ambitions
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2009, 06:12:52 AM »
It's not Iran that changed it's minds. It more the minds that changed the perception of Iran. Very dangerous!

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2009, 07:15:46 AM »
This from Kahane-Was-Right BT:  "Looks like the Iran played it smart ....."

Allow me to note the word 'smart'.  It's important to realize that the Iranians consider themselves superior to the other peoples of the Middle East.  While the Iranians are indeed Muslims, and we can rightly dismiss most Muslims as impulsive cavemen, note that Iran has a cultural history that pre-dates even the Greeks. In fact, an Iranian will quickly correct you if you call him an Arab.  "We're not Arabs, we're Persians."  For the first time, the modern nation of Israel may be facing an opponent who knows how to wisely play the game of international politics.

May we live in interesting times.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2009, 07:46:31 AM »
It's important to realize that the Iranians consider themselves superior to the other peoples of the Middle East. 

Indeed they are, because their culture is more civilized and has partly other and deeper roots than the average quranimal nation.

But this is the problem. They can do things - in contrast to i.e. Syria, Iraq, Lybia or Egypt. Israel should act quickly, before it's too late.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2009, 10:34:47 AM »
Now I am a bit confused, as to who is with whom?
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.