Author Topic: Why other cultures loved/respected and we're hated/disregarded?  (Read 1559 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Why other cultures loved/respected and we're hated/disregarded?
« on: September 15, 2009, 02:33:21 PM »
I never understood this but it seems like there is a lot of interest/respect for other cultures specifically towards foreign cultures. I see movies made about the Greeks, Romans, Ancient Egyptians, Japanese Empire, Chinese Empire, Mongols and their military might.

People are fascinated by their advancements in terms of civilization, arts, technology, architecture, military, music, archaeology, and religious beliefs.

Does Jewish culture give off the wrong vibe to people in general? Most people i've talked to regard us as weird, obnoxious, primitive, or cultist that had little role in what has happened around the world.

People view us as weak, small people that stick to books and financial institutions.

Foreign cultures/people are shown as good looking, strong, advanced while we are shown as aging not so attractive people that need to plead for our life.

Hollywood movies portray us as being persecuted such as the number of holocaust movies that are made while other cultures portray themselves as dominant and proud of their history.

Any movies that do portray us other than the victims (such as the passion of the christ) show us as using other people to do our dirty work for us or are simply comedy movies that hold no truth to them.

Have people detached the meaning of the Israelites and Jews? Are people not familiar with King David or Joshua? Are the advancements of Jerusalem considered irrelevant or the military history?

I'm confused considering that the Greeks, Romans, Japanese and others have done far worse in the world but are highly respected by their ancient history, yet The Kingdom Of Israel and the Jewish people have always been viewed as a thorn in the side of people.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why other cultures loved/respected and we're hated/disregarded?
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 02:44:21 PM »
Deep down, they all know we were just as accomplished, if not more accomplished. Unfortunately, the major names in the secular world are simply secular Jews who hate their own religion, therefore, people do not give credit where credit is due.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 02:47:30 PM »
I believe that they truly fear us... Which is fine by me.. I have no need for validation by people so corrupt as to not know who the master of the universe is. Hashem promised us it would be just like this... I dont expect more...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 03:42:56 PM »
I understand that, but even when we talk about history in school and what not, Israel isn't even mentioned. The battle of Troy (which isn't even proven happened) is given more credibility than King Davids battle. Heck the Iliad is portrayed as more accurate in schools these days.

It's like the Israelites are completely irrelevant in world history. The only mention of the Jews we learned about was Anne Frank and the Holocaust.

I don't think we'll see a Hollywood film depicting King David or the Jewish-Roman wars anytime soon, it might go against the self haters to think it's noble to be depicted for resisting our enemies.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 03:45:11 PM »
In my opinion, it is just a general animosity towards G-d...if these people truly loved G-d...they would not be that way.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 03:56:11 PM »
Other groups would just complain if a movie was made about the Israelites.  Other people would scream that Israel belongs to the fakestinians. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 03:58:21 PM »
I understand that, but even when we talk about history in school and what not, Israel isn't even mentioned. The battle of Troy (which isn't even proven happened) is given more credibility than King Davids battle. Heck the Iliad is portrayed as more accurate in schools these days.

It's like the Israelites are completely irrelevant in world history. The only mention of the Jews we learned about was Anne Frank and the Holocaust.

I don't think we'll see a Hollywood film depicting King David or the Jewish-Roman wars anytime soon, it might go against the self haters to think it's noble to be depicted for resisting our enemies.

The main message of Jewish religion and heritage is about the moral obligation to the Creator of the World. It is more than just a nice set of epic stories. It states that our world is not a wilderness, there is King of Kings who demands from people to improve their behavior. That is why people prefer to hate or neglect it, consciously or subconsciously.

Jehoshua and David didn't fight their battles just to assure their power or extend the borders of the state. 
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 03:58:42 PM »
I never understood this but it seems like there is a lot of interest/respect for other cultures specifically towards foreign cultures. I see movies made about the Greeks, Romans, Ancient Egyptians, Japanese Empire, Chinese Empire, Mongols and their military might.

I'd say it's combination of three things:

1) The fact that Jews basically the Western World its morals and ethics, which is something most lefties hate. The idea of Pederasty (among other vices) being the norm is something they would love to have.

2) Because the accomplishments of the Jews (despite the endless persecution) proves how pathetic the other liberal "victims" really are. In their minds, a hundred Jewish scientists that could cure AIDS are worthless, compared to Islamic Arab who dreams of beheading non-Muslim school children.

3) Because acknowledging the Jews might lead to acknowledging the existence of G*d which means they would have to stop worshiping at the altar of self esteem and Karl Marx.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2009, 10:51:33 AM »

I'd say it's combination of three things:

1) The fact that Jews basically the Western World its morals and ethics, which is something most lefties hate. The idea of Pederasty (among other vices) being the norm is something they would love to have.

2) Because the accomplishments of the Jews (despite the endless persecution) proves how pathetic the other liberal "victims" really are. In their minds, a hundred Jewish scientists that could cure AIDS are worthless, compared to Islamic Arab who dreams of beheading non-Muslim school children.

3) Because acknowledging the Jews might lead to acknowledging the existence of G*d which means they would have to stop worshiping at the altar of self esteem and Karl Marx.
I agree
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2009, 10:52:22 AM »
There's some merit in many comments here, but first and foremost is this:  The simply awful damage done to western nations due to cancerous leftist ideology driven by what Chaim constantly and accurately refers to as self-hating Jews.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2009, 12:30:57 PM »
Jews are hated because they're a physical representation of God's word on earth.

If people hate Jews, on some level they hate God.

Their very continued existence after so many years of persecution and attempts to wipe them out, in addition to the survival of their language, religion, culture, and even common genes throughout widespread Jewish populations, is a testament to the fact that God is protecting them.

This disturbs anti-Semites more than anything else. On some level they know this and it causes a deep seated hatred. They will come up with any reason or excuse for hating Jews but in the end that's what it comes down to.

The more direct cause of why Israelites aren't mentioned in history classes is that many of their stories have been canonized into the Bible, and left wing liberal Jews and Gentiles have worked hard to eliminate the Bible from all public schools.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2009, 02:13:53 PM »

What? You hang out with a weird group.
I don't know Jews to be particularly small.
Weird, obnoxious, and bankers for some maybe.
But Jews are known for ..... the bible.
Moses, Jesus and many others are ... Jews.
Wern't they tough?
David, Ester, etc...
You're talking about Woody Allen?
What about Kahane?
Or brauch Goldstein?
Aren't they also known as the bad guys who go around killing Arabs? Isn't that the contrary to weak??

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2009, 05:02:28 PM »
I've noticed this as well, it's all absolutely true.  99% of the world hates the Jews, and won't give us credit for anything, and blame us for everything.  But the world has no problem using what the Jews invent and discover and bettering their own lives with it.

The world wants another Holocaust against the Jews.  6 million Jews murdered  in the gas chambers wasn't enough for them.  That just wet the word's appetite for Jewish Blood.  The world incessantly pressures Israel to give it's land up to the Arabs.  The world is setting up the Jews for a Second Holocaust. 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2009, 06:40:36 PM »
I've noticed this as well, it's all absolutely true.  99% of the world hates the Jews, and won't give us credit for anything, and blame us for everything.  But the world has no problem using what the Jews invent and discover and bettering their own lives with it.

The world wants another Holocaust against the Jews.  6 million Jews murdered  in the gas chambers wasn't enough for them.  That just wet the word's appetite for Jewish Blood.  The world incessantly pressures Israel to give it's land up to the Arabs.  The world is setting up the Jews for a Second Holocaust. 

It doesn't matter what side a Jew picks, we are going to be despised no matter what.

We religious Jews, atheist Jews
We have pro gun Jews, anti-gun Jews
We have pro illegal immigration Jews, anti illegal immigration Jews
We have pro left wing Jews, pro right wing Jews
We have pro Israel Jews, anti Israel Jews

then of course we have our "in the middle crowd". We have tried to appease everyone around us, we have tried to oppose them. We have even gone in the middle and tried to bring everyone together for peace. It doesn't matter, a Jew is a Jew is a Jew. The world will continue to hate us because of our history, who we are, and our homeland regardless if we accept it or reject it.

The word "Jew" has been turned into a dirty word in society, it's been bastardized. We've been treated like cockroaches, parasites, impostors, denied our heritage, our religion, our art, our language, our culture, our right to live. You dispute all the propaganda against them, the enemy keeps coming back with more. We are like the tiny boat in a angry ocean and the waves aren't going to calm down any time soon.

Some may say we brought this on ourselves, others may say we're victims in unfortunate circumstances, but there has to be a more sinister plot why we are so despised and hated. Maybe we aren't supposed to understand why the enemy hates us, so i'll treat the enemy like someone on the battle field shooting at me, I don't care what their background is, why they feel the way they do, or what they worship, if their shooting at me, they are an enemy. Plain and simple.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2009, 07:59:36 PM »

Good point, I've always felt the same way.   Probably 90% or more of the blame lies with self-hating worm pseudo "Jewish" Hollywood.   The hollywood type Jew only wants to make movies that show Jews as wimpy, defeated, downtrodden, victims and worms like the hollywood type Jew himself is.   And he will make all sorts of movies glorifying other cultures, military achievements, civilizations, etc. showing multifaceted characters with the traditional human experiences and problems and aspirations, etc.   They refuse to allow Jews to be portrayed also as normal people, with stories of heroism in addition to tragedy.

edit to add:  And they also consistently portray the "Judaism" of such reprehensible creatures as an unwanted albatross, a relic of the 'old country' that the Jew just can't seem to shake off completely.   The self-hating vermin in hollywood find nothing redeeming in anything Jewish, but everything redeeming about everything non-Jewish.

Self hating worm Hollywood Jews also despise the state of Israel and all that it stands for, and 1000 times more than they hate Israel, they hate the Irgun and Lechi.   1 or 2 or 3 successful films based on Begin's Revolt or about the Jewish underground and its real intentions, its writings, its experience, etc would have done wonders for the American Jewish psyche and engendered a good deal of respect from gentiles for Jews as well, who would suddenly see us in a new light.   But you don't see this, anything positive Jewish portrayal is very rare indeed.

Probably for a filmmaker to make it in film, he has to adhere to certain guidelines and play within certain rules.  I'm sure it's very tough for anyone trying to "change the game" ....
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 10:46:44 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »