Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 27, 2009  (Read 9089 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, September 27, 2009
« on: September 19, 2009, 05:49:22 PM »
Dear Chaim, have you noticed the similarities of the "Palestinian" flag and that of Jordan? This got me thinking, the "Palestinians" already have a homeland, it's called Jordan. Send them there.

Edit: And speaking of Jordan, there was a article I read in the Houston Chronicle about a 19 year old Jordanian Arab living illegally in in the United States who was planning to destroy a skycraper in downtown Dallas. Do you think things like this happen anytime you allow Arabs and/or Muslims into your country, stuff like this happens?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/kdaf-arrest-dallas-car-bomb-story,0,5213509.story
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 03:11:02 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 27, 2009
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 05:52:23 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What good and what bad do you see coming from the G-20 summit?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 12:59:21 PM by Americanhero »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 06:10:56 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What will the UN do with Irans Missle Program? What happens if Iran lounches them? Why are people moving people bodies from their grave sites and what happens if they are moved from their site? Also what are your thoughts on Fadel Castro? What are the difference between Ancient Egypt and Modern Egypt?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 06:29:06 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 06:13:17 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Did you hear that Zootube kicked me for 2 weeks and they removed one of my best videos? They deleted the truth about Islam movie, because it had shocking pictures...I didn't say anything against that satanic "religion".

I just showed those pictures, where muslims said that "death to those who find our actions violent" or something like that. Zootube without any report, kicked me and removed the video.

I ask. If a video has "shocking" pictures that it has to be flagged and it will be only visible for over 18 years old people. But they removed! Why did they delete it, for what? There are many videos from nazis and by muslims against Israel. For example "Death to Israel" by arab muslims, or "Death to all Jews" from nazis.

Those videos are not deleted. Why? Why Zootube removes the Jewish videos, especially right wing Jewish videos, like JTF? Is that right, that one of its owner is Arab?

G-d bless you, and your family,
Peter
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 05:40:26 PM by ProudAndZionist »
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Moshe92

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 07:09:55 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I saw that Norman Podhoretz recently wrote a book complaining about how many American Jews are liberals. However, Norman Podhoretz isn't that conservative himself. He claims to be a former communist who has since changed, but he only changed from being a communist to being a phony right winger which isn't that impressive. What do you think about Norman Podhoretz?

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 07:44:31 PM »
Dear Chaim,
   Shkoyach for your answer to me last week.
I am not sure if this show will be before of after Yom Kippur, but I'll ask my question anyways. I find that the Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur davening gets very long and sometimes I drift off and get tired or bored. It's a problem I've had since I was a little child. It's not that I chas v'shalom don't have kavanah, but there comes a time where I feel I need a break, espcially Yom Kippur where I am weak from the fast and have a headache. I was told it's alright if I bring some books into the shul to read just in case. For example on Rosh Hashana I read "The Ways of the Tzadikim" and Mesilas Yesharim. Yom Kippur is much longer, however, and I feel I might need some other books to help me stay fresh. I was thinking about Paysach Krohn or Hanoch Teller books. Can you make any suggestions for reading material or a way to stay focused during the long davening?  Thank you, and may you have a meaningful fast and a gmar chasima tova.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 01:44:07 PM by Mo2388 »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 09:09:25 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

My topic this week regards your opening discussion on last week's Ask JTF regarding the sellout Menachem Begin and his insane handover of the Sinai. Unfortunately, the handover of the Sinai is to this very day the third rail of Israeli politics--a true sacred cow. Israeli public opinion may have improved a lot when it comes to Kahanism, encouraging the Arabs to leave, and later retreats such as Gaza, but sadly it hasn't changed at all on the Sinai surrender and the resultant "peace" with Egypt. All of Israel--left, right, and center, to this very day--completely supports Begin's treacherous backstab just as much as they did in 1978. Opposing the handover of the Sinai, to this very day, is very much a true "fringe" position in every sense. Why do you think Israelis have clung more stubbornly to this abominable decision than any other?

So, my question is, Chaim, what do you think that we can do to shake average Israelis from this absurd sacred cow?

Bonesfan
« Last Edit: September 21, 2009, 10:15:27 AM by Bonesfan »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 11:17:20 PM »
Hello Chaim: 

Hope all is well this week at JTF. G-d bless you in all your endeavors. Here are my questions for the week:

(1) First let me preface that my first question to you is based on the Jewish concept - "La'havavdel Elef Havdalot" - ok - I have enjoyed your Shvartze stories for 15 or more years.  You have single handily lowered my blood pressure with my outbursts of uncontrollable laughter for these many years.  Who can forget Brazilia! Ok - the question - The sodomite homosexuals have something they call "Gaydar" which I suppose is some sort of six sense (actually a "sick" sense, in which one homo can pick out another homo in a crowd.)  I wonder if Hashem, in his infinite wisdom, gave you some kind of Shvartza radar or magnet, or perhaps, the Shvartzas have some unexplained sixth sense to seek you out in and make your life miserable.  You have an uncanny ability to attract these creatures.    Also, I've noticed a lot more homeless Shvartzes in Forest Hills, especially Austin Street.  Have you noticed this recent trend?   I thought Obama-Osama was going to take care of his "bros" now that he is elected.  Your comments please Sir Chaim.

(2) This past Sunday September 20, the second day of Rosh Hashanah, I spent Yom Tov at my in-laws who receive the weekend New York times.  They are good frum people who don't know better.  So I decided to indulge myself and read a story about that great country South Africa.  The story dealt with education and stated that only 2 black students out of of 1000 passed the sixth grade country wide math test.  How in the world is this possible?  Let's say the test was multiple choice with 4 answers.  Statistically, more than 2 people should pass the test?  How do you explain such insanity?  How could a group of people be so stupid?

(3) What is you opinion of Bibi's speech before the UN?  Were there any parts you liked?  How would a speech by Prime Minister Chaim Ben Pesach before the UN General Assembly sound like?

Thanks,

Nekama

« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 08:46:18 PM by Nekama »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 01:30:19 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2009, 10:59:08 AM »
Shana Tova Chaim

First, I want to wish you and your family a Shana Tova. May all of you be inscribed in the book of life for the new year and all great things happen for you, Gd willing.

My question for this week:  I know that zebras and leopards don't change their stripes and spots, however, what would Arabs need to do to be trustworthy for a true peace.  What concessions do you believe they need to make, if any?

Thank you and have an easy fast

Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2009, 12:49:02 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Why do you think that God allowed Jewish people to be susceptible to certain ailments such as Tay-Sachs? Some genetic or other disorders follow ethnic lines (blacks are more prone to sickle cell anemia, whites are more prone to cystic fibrosis, etc.) Are these types of things punishment from God for certain nation's sins, or are they just part of the greater deliberate imperfection that God put into the world?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 10:25:33 PM by Rubystars »

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2009, 01:13:49 PM »
Dear Chaim

The Federal Government has no right to illegalize marijuana. On the other hand, the government of individual states can do that, according to the Constitution.

My question is this. Do you think that marijuana should be illegal but decriminalized, or that marijuana should be legal, taxed, and regulated like tobacco and alcohol, or do you just believe that we should keep marijuana illegal and criminalized. Do you think that individual states should decide on the legality on marijuana?

Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 06:16:57 PM by FreedomFighter08 »

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2009, 01:32:01 AM »
shalom Chaim,

what's your understanding about the Golem of Prague?
in your opinion is it a true story or just a myth??
is it possible to make a Golem in these days we live in now?

G-d Bless!

Offline dreidelhead

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2009, 11:33:21 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thanks so much for another illuminating week of Ask JTF.

Here is this week’s Eric Hoffer quote:

“Sadat’s assassination made many things clear. The almost unemotional reaction of the Egyptian masses, so unlike that at the death of Nasser, suggested that the Arabs are affected more deeply by the pride of Arabism cultivated by Nasser than by the Egyptian nationalism and idealism advanced by Sadat. Anti-Israeli policies will have a powerful appeal in the Middle East for the balance of the century. It will be suicidal for the Israelis to believe in the possibility of a deep popular change.”
      —Notebooks (1981)

Here are my questions for this week.

1)  Your stories about the early days of JDL, the great Rabbi Kahane, and your prison experiences are both fascinating and inspirational. Have you ever considered writing a memoir recounting all your amazing experiences?

2)  I’ve talked to a few Jews and non-Jews who have expressed regret for having voted for Barack Hussein Obama, but the majority continue to support and defend him. The line I hear most often is, “He’s (Obama) just cleaning up Bush’s mess!” How long do you think that Obama can get away with this line of defense, and how would you respond to it?

3)  On Shabbat, Jewish parents bless their children with the line “May you be like Ephraim and Menashe”. I was reading the book of Shoftim this week and thought it ironic that the first major civil war in Israel came after the Jephthah (Yiphtach) the Gileadite from the tribe of Menashe kicked Ammonite butt. The tribe of Ephraim was angry that they weren’t asked to participate and their argument turned to full blown war, with Ephraim losing 42,000 men (Shoftim 12:1-6). What do you make of this irony?

Thanks and Chazak v’emahtz!

Dreidlehead
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 02:27:54 AM by dreidelhead »

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2009, 11:34:04 AM »
Shalom Chaim

About 2 years ago Mordechai Vanunu, who has a Sefaradi Jewish background, made it into the news and so his whole case was rolled up again by the media.

In 1986 Mordechai Vanunu revealed details of Israel's nuclear weapons program. He was lured to Italy by Israeli intelligence operatives. Then he was transported to Israel and convicted of treason and espionage.

Apparently he even converted to Christianity in 2004.

Some newspapers said that Vanunu is a useful idiot for the Israeli government. According to them Israel never made a public statement that she has nuclear weapons, but said it indirectly through Vanunu.

Since I don't trust the media at all and you are one of the best source about Israel, can you please explain to us who this Mordechai Vanunu is.

Regards

davinci
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 11:53:25 AM by davinci »
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2009, 05:30:14 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
as you know, in Israel all signs contain Hebrew, English and Arabic. I am a bit perplexed when I see signs such as these in three languages:
"Do not climb - high voltage!"
"Danger - Steep Curve"
"Jerusalem - 85km"

I don't get why these signs need to be translated into Arabic?  :o

Will the Kahanist government remove Arabic language from these signs? I would suggest that our government will mandate only two types of signs that would require Arabic in addition to Hebrew and English:
"HaRav Kahane Airport - 25 km"
"Border Crossing - 125 km"
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 10:48:10 AM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline zionistfp

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2009, 10:29:15 AM »
Dear Mr. ben Pesach:

I have been reading this forum for some time now and I finally feel the urge to ask you a question.  You have said many times that you are not a prophet or the son of a prophet, but I had a strange dream and I was hoping you could share whatever thoughts you have.  By way of background, a few times a week I eat at a small lunch counter near where I work.  The man who usually makes my lunch -- Tommy -- is an African American who seems pretty nice although he does seem to cop an attitude now and then.  He also wears an Obama pin almost every day. 

Anyway, in my dream, I was trying to swim across a river and Tommy somehow kept trying to pull me under the water. 

Do you think this dream should mean something to me?

Thank you.

P.S.  I thought of another question.  The other day I heard a shabbily dressed person standing on Broadway and repeatedly chanting in the street:

"Michelle Obama is so sexy . . . . Michelle Obama is so sexy . . . Michelle Obama is so sexy . . . ."

Do you think I should have said something to him?  Or do you think it's better to leave those things alone?

Thanks again!

« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 03:52:52 PM by zionistfp »

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2009, 02:56:47 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Can you tell us the story of the marbles on the ice capades again?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2009, 03:06:18 PM »
Dear Chaim

What are your feelings towards the 200 Jews left in Yemen today. 50,000 emigrated to Israel during the creation of the Jewish State. The ones in Yemen dress like Muslims to hide their appearance, they go to Muslim holidays and they say they are happy there. Also they bury their dead next to Muslims.
Here's my questions  

1) Historians cannot figure how they got to Yemen and survived, how do you think they got to Yemen 1,500 years ago?
2) Do you think they should leave the land they have been living in for 1,500 years, if so why?
3) If they don't return to Israel, do you think there's a future for them to stay in Yemen and by staying in Yemen do you think G_D will punish them for not returning to Israel?

G_D Bless you and your family
Bryan
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Jay_D

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2009, 09:07:38 PM »
Hey Chaim, what's up my friend...

Thanks for taking my question last week.
I have a few more this week, if that's cool:

1. Are you pro-segregation between blacks and white people?
do you think it's still possible to find an "ape free" community in our time?

2. Is it possible that with the concept of mixed race families in our days,
blacks may become more civilized in say 2-3 generations from now? like the case of Bamboo Osama SHR"Y?

3. Will there ever be new videos with you speaking or you and a guest (such as David?)

P.S - I played your "Brazilia" video to a friend, and we laughed so hard that we had soda coming out of our nose,
so if you could give us another one of your latest "affirmative action" stories, involving these cartoon-like animals, that'd be awesome!

Thanks again, and sorry for the "A" word from last week,
Jay-D.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 09:13:18 PM by Jay_D »
"There were a lot of great blacks in history that never get credit..., King Kong"
(Chaim Ben Pesach - "Brazilia" Video)

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2009, 10:32:08 AM »
Shalom Chaim

I've missed the past three jtf's because one, I woke up one day not able to walk, i was rushed to the hospital and given pain medication i was unable to go online or leave the house eventually the pain became less severe and now i'm able to walk run and get around thank god, it was one of the strangest things to happen to me . Two my laptop charger malfunctioned.
Either way I have catching up to do.
Now onto my question.

What is your opinion of our current health care system?, I heard a kid in my sociology class (all left wing students) saying that obama's healthcare plan is to introduce more competition into the health care system therefore breaking the monopoly control of the hospitals, what is your rebuttal to this

thanks again

John

« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 07:07:23 PM by MuslimSlayer90 »

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2009, 05:20:22 PM »
Dear Chaim

Since you have given your opinion of a few artists.  Can you give us your opinion of the two Mexican artists Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera?

Thanks.

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2009, 06:01:14 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I would like to express how much I honor what you share and what you have done for the cause of freedom for all of us.  You speak the truth that no will say out loud, and for that I am grateful.

My questions are a couple:

1.  This past week at the UN, which was a total farce, I became acutely aware of how close it seems we are to the end of time.  There is no sanity left, no decency left, no honor left and I know from a Biblical perspective that when the world turns its back on Israel, well, G-d will not be mocked, neither will His sacred Word, bad things happen to those who go against G-d's will.  When the standing president tries to tell Israel what to do and how they should give up land that G-d has promised to them, and that they should do this and that, then I see it plainly like writing on the wall.  Without the safety of Israel there is no peace in the world, there is no safety for anyone, ever, in this Muslim obsessed world. 

Please, at this point, I know not what else to do, but to fast and pray for G-d's intervention in this matter.  What do you suggest we do?  I blog, I write, I go to Tea Parties, I support Israel, and to further my efforts, I am sending something to assist you in your cause here. 

What more can we do???  Without strong leadership, righteous leadership, sane leadership we are doomed it seems. 

2.  As I have seen more and more Huckabee speak recently, even at the recent conference in Washington, D.C., I have seen a shift in him, he is much stronger than I ever have believed, yet, I know he comes across as a gentle Southern man, and has a pastor's personality.  I have seen a stern, strong man in him speaking in footage at the recent meeting in D.C., where different potential candidates spoke to a conservative crowd.  What are you feelings on him now?? 

Thank you for your time and your wisdom, and may you be blessed in every area of your life!

Cynthia

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2009, 06:21:10 PM »
I couldn't believe that kindergarten class was forced to sing praises to Obama. Did you hear about this. The song went like this:

" Barack Hussein Obama/He said that all must lend a hand/To make this country strong again

Mmm, mmm, mmm,"

Can you believe that the kids were actually forced to say   Mmm, mmm, mmm,?

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2009, 08:28:52 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Could you please give us your comments on some of the czars in the Obama administration that you find particularly disturbing?  Thanks in advance.

Gmar chatima tova,

Dan ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."