Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 27, 2009  (Read 9090 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 27, 2009
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2009, 10:53:10 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Can you please share with us one or more bible prophecies that were expected to have a bad outcome but because the Jewish people heeded the warnings of the bible prophecy,     disaster  ( bad outcome  )  was averted.

Thanks as always,  eb22.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2009, 10:57:29 PM »
Hello Chaim, Do you think there should be harsh prison sentences because people do not pay their taxes? Thanks and as always GD bless

Offline Avi_Infidel

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2009, 11:36:36 PM »
Shalom Chaim, shavua tov

Do you think Genocide of muslims is a bad thing?

follow up, Liberals too!

another thought, why is there a shfartza hitler in the white hut?

:dance:

Thank you,

Avi
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 11:46:41 PM by Avi_Infidel »

Offline shmu

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2009, 11:38:57 PM »
dear Chaim:

When barack insane osama is completely out of favour with all real americans will it be ok to hang him upside down and flail his skin off medieval style?

Thanks,

Shmu

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2009, 08:11:36 AM »
hi chaim. Check out the great Israeli football player for liverpool fc, he really is very skillful.

My questions are as follows...

1) Does the torah pass every historical test as historical fact, what i mean by this is, if you were an unbiased historian can you show that every historical artefact found supports the bible/torah?

2) What parts of the torah/bible do you take literally and not literally, and when do you know its literal and metaphorical i.e do you take adam and eve etc literally?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2009, 09:08:48 AM »
Hello Chaim,
               I was looking at a list of Israels past Prime Ministers and came across three names I was not familiar with. I don't think I have ever heard a thing said about them here on the forum or on any of the many shows you did in the past. The names are Moshe Sharett, Levi Eshkol and Yigal Allon. They all seem to come from the same Mapai / Alignment party. Any thoughts on the three past PM's and is this political party still active today?    cjd.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2009, 09:25:32 AM »
How do you feel after you saw delegations from about half the countries that attended the UN walked out during  Ahmedinejad's speech?
I really think Israel will attack Irans nuclear sites very soon and will cause WW3, do you agree?